Really?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#1 Really?

Post by Pote Snitkin » 07 Jun 2017 09:13

I really think it's about time this idiot gave up and turned his laptop off.
OP1 wrote:I had a Bailiff knocking this morning they posted a removal notice through my door. On the back it says about them using lock smiths to gain entry. The money they are chasing is for an unpaid parking fine. My question is are they able to gain access using a locksmith?
dx100uk wrote:YES its a court fine. but very rare

tell us more please

tell us about the PCN
why have you ignored it till now?
So he seems to think a bailiff can force entry for a PCN. He also believes a PCN is a 'court fine'. Moving on....

------------
OP2 wrote:Got a letter saying i have been overpaid/fraud last year. They say they will be going back 15 years.

It has liability order on it, each year has been sent so it will be a stack of them at this rate.
dx100uk wrote:liability order?
that's for council tax!
nothing to do with benefit over payment?
So... that would be a council tax benefit overpayment then. The council would seek LO's to recover the council tax due.
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

jasonDWB

#2 Re: Really?

Post by jasonDWB » 07 Jun 2017 09:22

It's why nobody goes there for advice anymore.
Author, Dealing with Bailiffs. Beat the Bailiffs
Instant phone consultation with me: Click here

Amy
Admin

#3 Re: Really?

Post by Amy » 07 Jun 2017 11:04

Oopsie!

I love the way all these armchair warriors want to find out why something was ignored. What's that got to do with the price of eggs and what does it have to do with them?

Michelle

#4 Re: Really?

Post by Michelle » 07 Jun 2017 11:44

Since when does dx100 have any clue about enforcement? All he ever did was copy and paste the same text over and over again, without even bothering to use caps or punctuation. You could tell he was copying and pasting because of the line breaks. All he ever advised was to check your credit files, no idea what would be achieved with that.
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#5 Re: Really?

Post by Pote Snitkin » 07 Jun 2017 17:48

Some rather strange comments on here - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... #topofpage

It seems that 'Simon the Poet' (whoever that is) believes that pushing for an attachment of earnings order is somehow an attempt to avoid the debt. No doubt he'll soon be calling the notion of an AOE a FMOTL scheme. He is also concerned that an AOE may not be in the best interests of the council - and here I was thinking we were meant to be helping the debtor.

I also see that 'Herbie' (whoever that is) is more concerned with the bailiff industry being 'defamed' rather than helping the debtor in removing the hastily added fees. They also believe that because the OP paid £50 per week rather than the £48 asked for means they didn't keep to the payment arrangement.

What a strange pair these unknown people are.
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

jasonDWB

#6 Re: Really?

Post by jasonDWB » 07 Jun 2017 19:15

If the member loses money on the MSE forum then it brings their forum into disrepute like CAG and LB. The latter had sense to ban her for it.

The board guides know who poet and herbie are as well as where they live. We also know MSE has deep pockets. I have met its founder albeit casually.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#7 Re: Really?

Post by Pote Snitkin » 07 Jun 2017 21:14

And as usual, the two bailiff lovers have managed to get the thread locked. How on earth can any of their followers take them seriously now? When Herbie was upset that the bailiff industry may have been defamed I almost choked on my polo mint. Along with the imbecile 'simon the poet' claiming that an AOE was a method of avoiding the debt.... well, words fail me.

He'll be claiming that fees can be added to an AOE next.

jasonDWB

#8 Re: Really?

Post by jasonDWB » 07 Jun 2017 22:19

Where there is Sheila, there will be a flame war. The inevitable happens.