Marston

Nicking33

#1 Marston

Post by Nicking33 » 06 Apr 2017 23:58

My ex got a fine for no seat belt he ignored the letter and anything coming to my house I threw in the bin due to what had happened between us however recently a guy haa been to mine saying he's a court baliff at the time my ex was here seeing his son whilst I was at work as that's the only time I allow him round here the baliff didn't leave any paper work and has since been texting me after I rang him to say this was my house that I have till the end of the week to pay. Now everything in the house belongs to me and my 14 year old son and I have to go to work so worried about leaving the house as they are saying they can brake in whether I'm their or not and if my son's in please can someone help

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Marston

Post by Schedule 12 » 07 Apr 2017 08:45

You make an affidavit of fact stating all the goods and chattels are yours. Hand a copy to the bailiff on video if he comes back pestering you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Nicking33

#3 Re: Marston

Post by Nicking33 » 07 Apr 2017 11:28

I live in a council house so don't own the property just the goods inside and to be honest I don't own much just the basics