Another CAG flame war

Schedule 12

#1 Another CAG flame war

Post by Schedule 12 » 30 Jun 2017 10:29

But I can't figure out what the squabble is about. It looks like it's about HCEO combined first and second enforcement stage fees.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... -CCJ/page5

Someone quoted from a memorandum and gets flamed.

The extract posted is taken from an advisory from a private company. It is not authority. In any case, the subject of a 2nd enforcement stage charged on the first attendance has been defeated. It can only be charged from the first attendance.

Reality:

Regulation 6(1) of the Taking Control of Goods (Fees) Regulations 2014 says:

• —(1) The relevant stages of enforcement under an enforcement power conferred by a High Court writ are as follows—

(a)the compliance stage, which comprises all activities relating to enforcement from the receipt by the enforcement agent of instructions to use that procedure in relation to a sum to be recovered up to but not including the commencement of the first enforcement stage, or, where sub-paragraph

(b)where the enforcement agent and the debtor enter into a controlled goods agreement, the first enforcement stage, which comprises all activities relating to enforcement from the first attendance at the premises in relation to the instructions until the agreement is completed or breached;

(c)the second enforcement stage, which comprises—

• (i)where the enforcement agent and the debtor do not enter into a controlled goods agreement, all activities relating to enforcement from the first attendance at the premises in relation to the instructions up to but not including the commencement of the sale or disposal stage;

(ii)where the enforcement agent and the debtor enter into a controlled goods agreement but the debtor breaches that agreement, all activities relating to enforcement from the time at which the debtor breaches the agreement up to but not including the commencement of the sale or disposal stage;

Interpreters think it means:
  • The first and second enforcement stage fees can be charged together on the first attendance.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#2 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Pote Snitkin » 30 Jun 2017 16:17

It seems I've been outed as a racist on CAG. Ah well.... fun while it lasted.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.

Schedule 12

#3 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Schedule 12 » 30 Jun 2017 17:09

Racist? How so?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#4 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Pote Snitkin » 30 Jun 2017 17:14

On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.

Schedule 12

#5 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Schedule 12 » 30 Jun 2017 17:32

It looks like someone played the race card to stir trouble.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#6 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Pote Snitkin » 30 Jun 2017 17:43

Aye. And I'm sorry, but it does appear to me that Mr Bola thought he make false claims. Is that because that's what he's used to? I don't know, perhaps it is perhaps it's not. He certainly seemed to be evasive and inconsistent in his evidence.

Isn't it normal to say in these circumstances that 'I have many black friends' and try to show how inclusive one is? I certainly had black friends when I lived in London - I have only one where I live now. I have a Greek friend though, does that count?

Schedule 12

#7 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Schedule 12 » 30 Jun 2017 18:05

Many clients are black, but it doesn't change anything. I only follow what the facts and the law says.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#8 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Pote Snitkin » 30 Jun 2017 18:13

I couldn't give a crap what colour they are - if they're out to deceive they'll end up with bite marks on their bum.

Apparantly I'm now expected to be reported to the police for the crime of improper use of public electronic communications network. The owners of a certain blog should be very worried then.

Schedule 12

#9 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Schedule 12 » 30 Jun 2017 18:55

Who is reporting you to the police?

I only know someone is being done for offences under the Data Protection Act. Wouldn't be that person, would it?

Improper use of public electronic communications? what legislation is that? Let us see if that fits into other concerns.

Schedule 12

#10 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Schedule 12 » 30 Jun 2017 19:02

He has a point@

Section 127 (2) of the Communications Act 2003 says:

• (2)A person is guilty of an offence if, for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another, he—
    (a)sends by means of a public electronic communications network, a message that he knows to be false,

(b)causes such a message to be sent; or

(c)persistently makes use of a public electronic communications network.

I wonder how Sheila will get round that?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#11 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Pote Snitkin » 30 Jun 2017 19:10

Member 'dondada' (which means crimelord in Patois) feels that I am guilty of gross racism as I posted this:
It's clear from his name that he perhaps grew up in a culture where 'officialdom' is not respected or is open to abuse. That is not intended as a sweeping statement on all things African but it is a possibility.
I perhaps should've said "It's clear to me...." as I know that 'Bola' is a common Nigerian surname, and that Nigerian authorities have a fair share of corruption and disrespect. I wondered if Bola could have grown up in such an environment and considered perhaps he believed his way of trying to bend the system as normal.

I didn't say this would be the case, in the same way that Gypsies aren't all troublemakers but it's certainly a problem in their community. You can't stifle debate just because you don't agree with soemone else.

So it seems I'll soon be doing a 10 stretch at her Majesty's pleasure. Better remember to keep the soap on a rope. Oops, is that now a taboo subject as well?

Schedule 12

#12 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Schedule 12 » 30 Jun 2017 19:24

Bola is also a common Nigerian first name, pronounced Bollah.

The CAG members should not be discussing the case because of its still in progress. A printout of the CAG thread might find its way in front of the judge.

This one is already in the bundle.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... wing)-nbsp

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#13 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Pote Snitkin » 30 Jun 2017 19:46

It's also a common surname. I used to work with a guy who's surname was Bola. I think the first name is often a shortening of Adebola.

If that printout results in action then at least I might have some company in my crib. Jeez.... could you imagine sharing a cell with Dodge?

Schedule 12

#14 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Schedule 12 » 03 Jul 2017 11:43

I had to laugh at this post:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... ost5040222

It is not so much about using names from elsewhere, it is more about the fact that despite the number of times that you have been banned from this forum (and one other) over a period of at least 3 years, you continue to return with yet ANOTHER username.
Since she was sbanned from Legal Beagles, there has been no flame wars on there.

When she was banned on CAG, it enjoyed a period of tranquillity, but behind the scenes, she banged on relentlessly to forum administrators to be re-instated. Now CAG is having to lock and move threads because of her wrong advice and when it is questioned, she starts a flame war (Dodgeball/ploddertom).

With the greatest of respect, that is not something that I do or need to do.
Nobody else uses trolls to start flame wars.

You have been banned from CAG and LB then reinvent yourself with a new name playing the same game.

If that is what the CAG moderators think is proper conduct on a discussion board, then good luck to them.

What I find very disturbing is the purpose of your posting on here. It follows a pattern all the time
The same pattern since 2007. You post disinformation about bailiffs, someone questions it, you start a flame war. You get others to make ad-hominem attacks.

and that is to find a way in which to avoid paying bailiff fees.
It's nothing about avoiding anything. It's about bailiffs that don't comply with the law.

But more worrying, is that you will normally post first and shortly afterwards, a 'new user' will join the forum.
You get others to do it. Remember bones, who was outed as Toine. Wendy seamanarts, and the 100+ names you have used the internet. You have created three websites so far, to attack me. All of them set up by others at your behest.

This time we have the user (already exists). No prizes for guessing who that poster is.

Martha was the funniest, then it was Kaymoose from the CAB.

If you have such good advice to give, then why in heavens name do you not correct the daily misinformation given out on your own forum?
Because of its only wrong advice in your own opinion. You even get others to endorse your opinions and anyone who questions it, you resort to ad-hominem attacks.

Only recently, Clive was caught, yet again, making another malicious complaint directed at me. Remember, he had to get a new internet service provider after he breached his Plusnet AUP by attacking this forum with a denial of service attack.

JimUk1

#15 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by JimUk1 » 03 Jul 2017 12:19

Tis t' rantings of a lunatic.... A sad old woman for whom there is no hope for.

Anyway, Im a poet and I didn't know it.....

My name is Jim UK
And Im anything but okay
Ive only been posting a while
But my stupidity has made BHF smile
Im a sad & lonely clown
& regularly use my right hand further down
I think Im been game
By posting under a false name
But really Ive got no balls
Just like that other coward bhalls
I hide behind my PC
Because Im scared of you finding my identity
I wouldn't say these things face to face
So I make sure hidden identity is in place
Im not really a man
So I use silly names like "Jasons No1 fan"
My poems show me as a true whimp
Although they are appreciated by a chimp
Ive achieved nothing since day one
So to compensate I troll evicted Tom
Yes Im an internet troll
And I sleep next to a blow up doll
I hope you hold me in high regard
Yours Jim Uk1 AKA The Bard

Arl see thee

JimUK AKA The Bard
Dodgeball: As the discerning viewer will realise , I was aware of the mistake in the reply when I posted it

:lol: Of course you were Dodgeball - It was purely coincidence that you only mentioned it after it had been pointed out to you on here.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#16 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Pote Snitkin » 03 Jul 2017 18:24

Topic of the poem seems to have been lost on Mr Shifter.

JimUk1

#17 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by JimUk1 » 04 Jul 2017 19:51

Give the lad chance.... It will sink in once hes read it another 10 or 20 times....He usually gets there in the end

Elsewhere, in the space of 4 days hes gone from claiming that:
there is a very fine line indeed. It is essentially down to the bailiff's judgment when he considers negotiation in regard to the proposed CGA has failed, and when the more aggressive second stage needs to commence

To:
I find it very unlikely that the second stage fee would be charged if payment was made in full at the first visit. Section 4(5)a states that only ES1 fees can be applied if a CGA is successfully commenced, I find it difficult to believe that anything different would apply in the case of full payment.
It appears that there is no fine line after all nor is it down to the bailiffs judgement and that it is very clearly laid out in legislation....Who would ever of guessed? Amazing.

Sit back and wait for his flip flopping over this on one of the sites....It should be quite amusing.

Arl see thee

JimUK AKA the keyboard coward
Dodgeball: As the discerning viewer will realise , I was aware of the mistake in the reply when I posted it

:lol: Of course you were Dodgeball - It was purely coincidence that you only mentioned it after it had been pointed out to you on here.

JimUk1

#18 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by JimUk1 » 04 Jul 2017 20:27

I'll have a go at this one:
It is not so much about using names from elsewhere, it is more about the fact that despite the number of times that you have been banned from this forum (and one other) over a period of at least 3 years, you continue to return with yet ANOTHER username.
Yes...Usually for questioning the utter nonsense that you post...Those days are gone now lassie....You are no longer wrapped in cotton wool over there.....They see you for what you are.

Are you being serious? Are you honestly suggesting that there is another uneducated crank out there as well as you who unbelievably continues to spell "Snitkin" as "Snitken"?

What I find very disturbing is the purpose of your posting on here. It follows a pattern all the time
Yet you don't find it disturbing that your internet posts have driven a man to attempt suicide or that whenever someone posts in contradiction to you, they feel the full force of your nasty, bitter vengeance when you retaliate using one of your "Snitken" AEs?

and that is to find a way in which to avoid paying bailiff fees.
Are you suggesting that people visit the forums to ascertain how they may go about paying bailiff fees?

But more worrying, is that you will normally post first and shortly afterwards, a 'new user' will join the forum.
In what way could that possibly be worrying? Are we to brace ourselves for another terrorist attack? Do you ever actually think about what you are posting and the complete nonsense that it makes? If it doesn't contain the word "worrying" it will contain "Most importantly". These are nothing but templates that you use and you really have no understanding of when or where they are appropriate.

This time we have the user (already exists). No prizes for guessing who that poster is.
And no prizes for guessing who made you look a complete and utter idiot (yet) again when you started preaching about the need to refer to explanatory memorandums when referring to SIs. Do you really think that he needs an uneducated nutcase to tell him how to read and understand legislation? Has your warped ego detached you that far from reality?

If you have such good advice to give, then why in heavens name do you not correct the daily misinformation given out on your own forum
Why? So as to give you and the other 3 mongrels (4 if you count me) oxygen to post as if you are super sleuths? Are you all that stupid to think that people can not easily disguise their posting style if they so wished to do so. By way of example, I have been accused of being just about everyone who posts on here.

I had a lovely meal in Wetherby at the weekend. I saw a little child struggling to read a book. I was instantly reminded of you (the lunatic).

The lunatic after reading this post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJIfGxyfoOE

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#19 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Pote Snitkin » 04 Jul 2017 21:39

Shall we see how many of her AEs we can name? I'll start, easy ones first....
  • tomtubby
    Herbie21
    Milo
    Martha
    Miss Bella
    Greenlantern (yes I double checked that one, it's her)
    Bungle
    NOR33N
    Launcelot
    Bubblesdahling
    LouiseN
    KayMoose
    The Management
    Shirley
    BA
    Duped

Schedule 12

#20 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Schedule 12 » 04 Jul 2017 21:47

Are we including names on her own website?

JimUk1

#21 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by JimUk1 » 04 Jul 2017 21:52

Shirl
Saturn Five
Stranger

Also, she often registers on here when she goes to Essex to visit her sisters. If there are any dubious Essex IPs then the probability is that they will be her as well.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#22 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Pote Snitkin » 04 Jul 2017 22:04

jasonDWB wrote:
04 Jul 2017 21:47
Are we including names on her own website?
It'll be a long list.

Schedule 12

#23 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Schedule 12 » 04 Jul 2017 22:34

bailiff advice
BishopT
Admin
BailiffAdviceOnline
Sherlock
Double Jeopardy
Pied Piper
Jurassic Lark
Enforcer
Stranger
Herb1E
Zippy
IanW
colin11
Connor
Flem
Craigie
Thisoccupier
Milo
*RainbowTears*
herb
Codger
Launcelot
Meerkat Movies
Question Mark
A man who can (< funny!)
Question Mark
Bubblesdahling
Miss Bella

Probably a lot more on her website.

colin11

#24 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by colin11 » 05 Jul 2017 06:21

jasonDWB wrote:
04 Jul 2017 22:34
bailiff advice
BishopT
Admin
BailiffAdviceOnline
Sherlock
Double Jeopardy
Pied Piper
Jurassic Lark
Enforcer
Stranger
Herb1E
Zippy
IanW
colin11
Connor
Flem
Craigie
Thisoccupier
Milo
*RainbowTears*
herb
Codger
Launcelot
Meerkat Movies
Question Mark
A man who can (< funny!)
Question Mark
Bubblesdahling
Miss Bella

Probably a lot more on her website.

And there was me thinking that as you knew where i worked, That we had established that i wasn't a Sheila alias ??

Amy
Admin

#25 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Amy » 05 Jul 2017 10:55

Greenlantern was Mr Oddball.

Amy
Admin

#26 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Amy » 05 Jul 2017 11:00

She was also obsean.

Schedule 12

#27 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Schedule 12 » 05 Jul 2017 11:02

Amy wrote:
05 Jul 2017 10:55
As was Greengrass. Canny resemblance.

But his list of names is for another day.

JimUk1

#28 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by JimUk1 » 05 Jul 2017 12:39

Amy wrote:
05 Jul 2017 11:00
She was also obsean.
She still is...I don't think ive encountered a more sickening individual in my entire life

Today she has claimed that people should criticise Jason and by the same token provide her and her fellow mongrels with oxygen to mock, humiliate, ridicule and insult the person who is doing the criticising. A truly great incentive and I'm sure that will get people lining up to criticise him.

She claims to have debtors interests at heart yet cannot resist to post her cheap, sly digs at people who try to assist debtors. From where im sitting, she doesn't seem to give a hoot about debtors if it means she cant continue her hate campaign. If she truly cared about debtors, she certainly wouldn't attack those who are clearly helping them.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#29 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Pote Snitkin » 05 Jul 2017 12:45

Amy wrote:
I checked the IP - Somerset. Although I think they may have all taken turns in logging in under this username.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#30 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Pote Snitkin » 05 Jul 2017 12:48

colin11 wrote:
05 Jul 2017 06:21
And there was me thinking that as you knew where i worked, That we had established that i wasn't a Sheila alias ??
There's a few on that list that isn't her. Yours is one, and I believe Craigie and Codger are 2 others.

Schedule 12

#31 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Schedule 12 » 05 Jul 2017 13:21

Pote Snitkin wrote:
05 Jul 2017 12:45
Amy wrote:
I checked the IP - Somerset. Although I think they may have all taken turns in logging in under this username.

Her sister in Essex was given away by logging in there with daft names.

Amy
Admin

#32 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by Amy » 05 Jul 2017 16:26

Pote Snitkin wrote:
05 Jul 2017 12:45
Amy wrote:
Yes, it probably was all of them at one point or another. The "countdown" was definitely him though.

JimUk1

#33 Re: Another CAG flame war

Post by JimUk1 » 06 Jul 2017 09:59

Put "Gupta" down as Odball Oddy