Why do people not like success stories

delta157

#1 Why do people not like success stories

Post by delta157 » 02 Sep 2017 12:01

I recently posted else where I started a thread that showed that I had helped a debtor get 4 yes 4 High Court warrants of control taken back in house by the creditor and a very reasonable (increadibly low) repayment plan agreed)).

That thread lasted all of a few days before getting removed. I have no idea why this happened but it seems that saving a debtor a fortune in fees and anguish is not permitted! Why is this?

Over the past year where I have rarely posted I've been busy doing my best to help debtors and very successfully if I may say so myself.

In regards to the 4 WoC I helped them complete a Stepchange I&E debt form and submitted this to the creditor, this was accepted as I had the documentation to prove extreme hardship.

Not only were the fees removed I was pleased that having the bonus of getting discounts applied to the outstanding balance to reduce them further.

Yes it might take much longer to clear the debt but it's a much better result than having the horrendous fees added and property taken under control plus a repayment plan that was designed to fail the debtor.

I have taken on a few big companies chasing debt and like above its been great for the debtor with the results they got.

Is it actually worth posting up anymore the information on how things are done or just keeping quiet as those that do things successfully get ridiculed for it?

Secondly I see not much has changed in the last year re forums and wars... only that new 'blogs' seemail to be the norm now.

Amy
Admin

#2 Re: Why do people not like success stories

Post by Amy » 02 Sep 2017 12:15

We'll delta, I can assure you that your success stories will not be removed from this forum.

I applaud your obvious hard work with debtors' problems and you are free to post up what you like here.

Schedule 12

#3 Re: Why do people not like success stories

Post by Schedule 12 » 02 Sep 2017 13:13

And I take my hat off to you for your work helping others.

You are welcome to share your success with us and others can learn from them.

The blog went offline after a woodpecker caused it to come crashing down on 01 September. The perpetrators are going to court when the legal boffins finish clearing up the mess.

I finally get to see my accusers.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

delta157

#4 Re: Why do people not like success stories

Post by delta157 » 02 Sep 2017 13:30

Having read a few forums and blogs it's appears that sone will not change their habits. Even after a year away it's still their oh well time to help once more.

I will post the open letters so others can read and hopefully see bills reduced and more set asides successfully sort due to incorrect billing. I know I can as it's already in the public domain. More later..

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#5 Re: Why do people not like success stories

Post by Pote Snitkin » 02 Sep 2017 13:58

I saw the thread at the time. If I recall, there were a few replies - I assumed it had been moved somewhere as there was no reason to warrant it being deleted. Who zapped it and why?

Perhaps it was simply because you also post here. If so then that's the height of pettiness.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.

delta157

#6 Re: Why do people not like success stories

Post by delta157 » 02 Sep 2017 14:18

Thx Pote.

I've rarely posted on the normal forums as have been very busy with study and case law via online portals and videos, from the Supreme Courts and many others plus attending many different levels of all of the Courts.

I found some interesting reads on all sorts of debts. You can Google the open letter to the big 6 from Ofgem to see how the companies fair. The same with the CAB letter.

I guess it was removed because I cost the EA their fees? Not my fault as I had the backing of the creditor. That's what I think. Or maybe some thought that my post was full of rubbish and not true. It is and was.

2 years ago I posted often in the DWP section too, I wrote a guide on fraud and gave it to them to use, it never was. Suffice to say several Agencies locally used it that's fine with me.

I take great pride in the way I have progressed since my serious injury as are those I help. All I get is a thank you is a handshake or a hug depending on the person for me this is worth more than anything else.

I have no need to post rubbish and or correct those that post incorrect information as I can't reply to them as I'm restricted.

With more changes to debt recovery on the horizon in the next few years things will be changing once more, so we all have to learn even more Legislation and rules than we know already. This could be difficult for some easy for others.

I for one am looking forward to it.

Schedule 12

#7 Re: Why do people not like success stories

Post by Schedule 12 » 02 Sep 2017 16:16

We made our submitted some amendments for schedule 12 but they have yet to be reviewed. I expect it will be next year now.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Michelle

#8 Re: Why do people not like success stories

Post by Michelle » 03 Sep 2017 12:02

WHO doesn't like success stories? We all do, the problem is that most site owners and admins have their own agendas. They also often just remove people who post up on other sites they dislike, and also remove all their posts. I've had that experience more than once, on more than one forum.
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.