MARSTONS, PARKING FINE

sophgibx

#1 MARSTONS, PARKING FINE

Post by sophgibx » 21 Dec 2017 04:45

ANY HELP WILL DO!!!
Hi,
I received a parking fine some point of last year, however at the time I knew nothing about it. Unfortunately I was involved with a very controlling and abusive relationship; my partner would just take my car and lock me in the house. I have no idea if these letters got to my house or they did and he hid them... this happened a lot. I’ve only become aware when an agent had posted me an removal notice, at that time I contacted him and offered to pay half and payment plan whilst I took this matter back to Traffic enforcement. I explained my situation and he literally didn’t care, I am 24 and I’m still adjusting to life away from being bullied in my own home so me standing up for myself is a real struggle, I explained I suffered with PTSD and I have proof of this. I clearly told him I didn’t want him at my property as I am still frightened my ex will show up. At this point I had given up with this bailiff as he was very rude towards me. I understand this is his job. Moving on, I went to my local CAB, who tried to help me, but again was faced with rudeness from the bailiff as well as marstons, who insisted to speak to me even when I said I had appointed somebody. They did say to just not answer the door until this was sorted.
This had really riled up the bailiff who kept texting me, saying it was the wrong advice, when I said I’m contacting Leeds county council he told me I had lost my rights and they would not deal with me as it was with them now. I told him I can’t pay it. He then said well Sophie the removal team will be there 6am (this is on a Sunday) and I do have a 3 year old boy. I heard nothing for two weeks. I don’t own a car, I use my brothers (this is not the car I got the ticket, my ex over filled it with oil to stop me from leaving him) however the bailiff says that it’s on the anpr and it’s befause I’m insured and wasn’t interested in the proof.
All the times he has been I have genuinely been out, I’ve hidden the car miles away from my house. And I’ve sent all the forms back to the court. Is there anything else I can do to get him off my back? As he’s texted me again stating this isn’t good enough, and he will not be holding back any further. I am wanting to complain however the name that was given to the cab volunteer. Shows no records of the bailiff on records?

I did ring Leeds explained the situation, in the court forms I’ve included atleast 10 crime references, the 8 week sentencing my ex received for two accounts of assault, a letter off my solicitor, a letter off counselling, and a child in need plan which was in place for my son, clearly stating a term to complete was me getting professional help with my ptsd and drinking. I had moved property for my own safety and this was also included in the documents I had sent to the traffic enforcement. This issue is now keeping me up at night, and this is the first time I’ve felt I need to avoid my home like I used to incase my ex would turn up.
This is such a horrible situation, marstons have made me feel terrible. Like nobody would believe I was in such a toxic relationship. My home isn’t feeling much of a home 4 days away from Xmas. Again if anyone can advise me anything else I would really appericate it

Schedule 12

#2 Re: MARSTONS, PARKING FINE

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Dec 2017 18:31

sophgibx wrote:
21 Dec 2017 04:45
ANY HELP WILL DO!!!
Hi,
I received a parking fine some point of last year, however at the time I knew nothing about it. Unfortunately I was involved with a very controlling and abusive relationship; my partner would just take my car and lock me in the house.
That amounts to unlawful imprisonment. The police should have acted on that. The police class a bailiffs van being boxed in with a vehicle as unlawful imprisonment.

I have no idea if these letters got to my house or they did and he hid them... this happened a lot. I’ve only become aware when an agent had posted me an removal notice, at that time I contacted him and offered to pay half and payment plan whilst I took this matter back to Traffic enforcement. I explained my situation and he literally didn’t care, I am 24 and I’m still adjusting to life away from being bullied in my own home so me standing up for myself is a real struggle, I explained I suffered with PTSD and I have proof of this. I clearly told him I didn’t want him at my property as I am still frightened my ex will show up. At this point I had given up with this bailiff as he was very rude towards me. I understand this is his job. Moving on, I went to my local CAB, who tried to help me, but again was faced with rudeness from the bailiff as well as marstons, who insisted to speak to me even when I said I had appointed somebody. They did say to just not answer the door until this was sorted.

This had really riled up the bailiff who kept texting me, saying it was the wrong advice,
Send his text messages to be reported as spam, he will get his phone contract suspended. http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Ba ... xtSMS.html

[/quote] when I said I’m contacting Leeds county council he told me I had lost my rights and they would not deal with me as it was with them now. I told him I can’t pay it. He then said well Sophie the removal team will be there 6am (this is on a Sunday) and I do have a 3 year old boy.[/quote]

You are a single parent family amongst other things. You are probably a vulnerable person, here is more: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Ba ... eholds.htm

I heard nothing for two weeks. I don’t own a car, I use my brothers (this is not the car I got the ticket, my ex over filled it with oil to stop me from leaving him) however the bailiff says that it’s on the anpr and it’s befause I’m insured and wasn’t interested in the proof.
ANPR is only good if you still drive the car, otherwise the PCN dies.

All the times he has been I have genuinely been out, I’ve hidden the car miles away from my house. And I’ve sent all the forms back to the court. Is there anything else I can do to get him off my back? As he’s texted me again stating this isn’t good enough, and he will not be holding back any further. I am wanting to complain however the name that was given to the cab volunteer. Shows no records of the bailiff on records?

Search his name here: https://certificatedbailiffs.justice.gov.uk/

If he does not have a certificate then this procedure will deal with that: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Ba ... ficate.htm

Post up his name.

I did ring Leeds explained the situation, in the court forms I’ve included atleast 10 crime references, the 8 week sentencing my ex received for two accounts of assault, a letter off my solicitor, a letter off counselling, and a child in need plan which was in place for my son, clearly stating a term to complete was me getting professional help with my ptsd and drinking. I had moved property for my own safety and this was also included in the documents I had sent to the traffic enforcement. This issue is now keeping me up at night, and this is the first time I’ve felt I need to avoid my home like I used to incase my ex would turn up.
This is such a horrible situation, marstons have made me feel terrible. Like nobody would believe I was in such a toxic relationship. My home isn’t feeling much of a home 4 days away from Xmas. Again if anyone can advise me anything else I would really appericate it

Run this checklist and tell us what else flags up. http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/fo ... p?id=42200
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

sophgibx

#3 Re: MARSTONS, PARKING FINE

Post by sophgibx » 22 Dec 2017 21:04

His name he given was Ben Bishop

sophgibx

#4 Re: MARSTONS, PARKING FINE

Post by sophgibx » 22 Dec 2017 21:05

Also it was my ex partner locking me in the house... as there wasn’t any evidence they couldn’t act upon on it. They did try to push for the charge of emotional abuse and controlling behaviour however they couldn’t.