Marstons - Mr Blackmore 2376

Patrick2711

#1 Marstons - Mr Blackmore 2376

Post by Patrick2711 » 28 Jan 2018 16:28

Hi All,

Has anyone ever dealt with an Enforcment Agent called Mr Blackmore - 2376?

This guy has been bullying and harassing me for about a year now. I have mental health issues and suffer from severe anxiety and depression which has resulted in me being unable to work and having to claim Universal Credit. I also have a shared care arrangement for my son with a court order who is disabled. As part of his disability my son displays Autistic traits. Last year Mr Blackmore attended my property threatening me in front of my son who was distressed afterwards. Mr Blackmore has continued to bully me despite my constant requests to him and constant trying to explain my issues personally. I have spoken to CAB who have previous experience of this particular individual. He seems to have done this to many people hence me trying to find out if anyone else has dealt with him?

I have made an official complaint to Marstons and am in the middle of this with a view to take legal action against Marstons so any case studies would help me as supporting my legal complaint

If anyone else has had dealings with this guy he needs to be stoppped as he should not be allowed to work in the industry he does. He is nothing short of a bully and needs to be dealt with.

Please get in touch if you can help me take these people on

Thanks in advance

patrick

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#2 Re: Marstons - Mr Blackmore 2376

Post by Pote Snitkin » 28 Jan 2018 17:35

Oh we are well aware of Leigh Blackmore - big-nosed shaven-headed thug. It's pointless complaining to Marstons as they will always exonerate their bailiffs. You need to direct all complaints to the creditor reminding them that they remain liable for the bailiff's actions at all times.

What is the debt for and what has happened so far?
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/h ... 50540e5a3d - False alarm, it wasn't him. Maybe next time.

Schedule 12

#3 Re: Marstons - Mr Blackmore 2376

Post by Schedule 12 » 28 Jan 2018 22:56

If you can gather the medical evidence that enforcement is detrimental to your health and your son, you can issue a notice of injunction.

It is an invitation to the bailiff to cease and desist the action because it is in breach of guidelines. If the bailiff continues then you can apply without notice.
I'm not a solicitor, but I work as a paralegal for solicitors bringing cases involving non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#4 Re: Marstons - Mr Blackmore 2376

Post by Pote Snitkin » 28 Jan 2018 23:28

That's the part that doesn't cost anything yeh? Apart from the price of a stamp.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/h ... 50540e5a3d - False alarm, it wasn't him. Maybe next time.

Schedule 12

#5 Re: Marstons - Mr Blackmore 2376

Post by Schedule 12 » 29 Jan 2018 01:24

Yes.

But don't be tempted to over use it.

That's why I don't put them on DWB
I'm not a solicitor, but I work as a paralegal for solicitors bringing cases involving non-compliant enforcement action.

John The Baptist

#6 Re: Marstons - Mr Blackmore 2376

Post by John The Baptist » 29 Jan 2018 10:48

What guidelines make it a breach to continue if it is detrimental to a persons health?

Blackmore's job is to collect a debt. It is hardly likely to be a happy experience for the debtor and can indeed be stressful.

If someone is on universal credit, the correct course of action would be to contact the creditor, especially if this is a local authority issue rather than a court fine. It is likely that the creditor will intervene and a repayment plan linked to the OPs universal credit.

Amy
Admin

#7 Re: Marstons - Mr Blackmore 2376

Post by Amy » 29 Jan 2018 10:57

What debt is Mr Blackmore trying to collect and have you paid anything towards it?

Schedule 12

#8 Re: Marstons - Mr Blackmore 2376

Post by Schedule 12 » 30 Jan 2018 04:20

John The Baptist wrote:
29 Jan 2018 10:48
What guidelines make it a breach to continue if it is detrimental to a persons health?

Its paragraph 77 of the national standards. if a client has a medical practitioners statement confirming that the patients health is deteriorating because of repeated enforcement then the patient can give notice to injunct.

A court can only rebuke a medical practitioners statement if it obtains another medical practitioners statement contradicting the first.

John The Baptist

#9 Re: Marstons - Mr Blackmore 2376

Post by John The Baptist » 30 Jan 2018 08:48

Schedule 12 wrote:
30 Jan 2018 04:20
John The Baptist wrote:
29 Jan 2018 10:48

Its paragraph 77 of the national standards. if a client has a medical practitioners statement confirming that the patients health is deteriorating because of repeated enforcement then the patient can give notice to injunct.

A court can only rebuke a medical practitioners statement if it obtains another medical practitioners statement contradicting the first.
Paragraph 77 does not say any such thing - it lists people who MAY be vulnerable.

Simply suffering from stress, anxiety and depression will not be enough to get out of receiving bailiff visits I'm afraid. The industry (and creditors) view someone who is vulnerable for enforcement purposes to be someone who cannot manage their financial affairs due to a condition or circumstances - This has been discussed on numerous occasions.

People who ignore all previous correspondence that they receive can hardly pull the "vulnerability" card out of the hat once it reaches the crisis point of enforcement. If you are genuinely vulnerable, you have ample opportunity to ensure that a bailiff won't visit you prior to one happening.

That said, any genuine evidence of health concerns should be sent to the bailiff as it could well impact on how a debt is enforced. It won't automatically end enforcement.

To suggest that someone should apply for an injunction because of a skewed belief that GUIDELINES have been ignored is as ridiculous as it gets.