stormsegal - A W Wilson

Tell us how you beat the bailiffs.
Hithard

#36 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Hithard » 24 Apr 2015 10:42

The made up fees appear to be a regular occurrence with Wilson.
Which should be worth investigating by the courts as it looks extremely likely that it's a widespread fraud.
Descendite ne illegitimi

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#37 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 Apr 2015 11:33

Someone is feeling a little sore:
Dodgyballs wrote:As said it is rare indeed for a court to grant the right to act in litigation cases(although not unheard of, particularly when the litigant is frail or unable to afford council), also usually the other side would have to agree.
Is he saying that the OP is frail and poor, so can't afford 'council' (it's spelt 'counsel' you plum). Why would the other side have to agree? It's the judges decision.

Not one further comment from the usual gang has been forthcoming. Says it all.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.

stormsegal

#38 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by stormsegal » 24 Apr 2015 11:52

Judge Matthews QC summed up by stating AW paperwork was designed in such a manner it deliberately mislead me as it stated the wrong court on each demand plus spurious amounts including the Initial Judgement even after AW stated both in his written statement and on the stand he was aware this had been paid in full over a month before.......his excuse was yet another clerical error!!
AW claimed he had not been contacted informing them of payment by me, when infact I had telephoned his THUG a solicitor had telephoned his THUG my husband and also Jason had telephoned his THUG ......Judge Matthews pointed out to AW all the paperwork and demands stated I must contact name and number of said THUG sorry :lol: J THOBURN which I had done. I had also contacted the court where AW stated on his demands he had obtained his writ from enforcement section several times who were unaware as it was actually obtained in a different court.
Judge Matthews QC stated AW had in her opinion deliberatly and systematically set out to mislead with regard to the paperwork and had serious flaws within procedures he chose to implement and at times chose not to implement.
Judge also stated I had done everything I possibly could to try to resolve the matter and she could see for herself in court what negative impact this had on me and frailness of my health even without doctor and hospital statements of proof.

:idea: ANDREW WILSON AND J THOBURN of ANDREW WILSON AND CO SHOULD MAN UP AND SEND A LETTER OF APOLOGY Im putting in a damages claim, scurrying away from court shaking hands with Jason in my opinion is not an apology to me nor is delivering my car back by truck some 5 weeks after taking it. :evil:

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#39 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 Apr 2015 12:28

Where did the £5,000 in fees come from? What were those fees meant to cover exactly?
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.

stormsegal

#40 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by stormsegal » 24 Apr 2015 13:03

Thats the million dollar question AW himself could not answer when he was asked by the Judge as his figures never matched up on his demands and when he did produce a statement of fees he could not justify the amounts so blamed some on clerical error (cleric needs sacking) and others on oversight and one on credit not applied on time ie a month later...... you could try asking him lol as in court he could neither tally nor justify the amounts and dates
I could list them, would need to dig out the file but if its of great interest to people let me know and I will at some point

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#41 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 Apr 2015 14:17

Despite all of this, the old dinosaur refuses to budge:
Sheila-saurus wrote:MK's are very rarely able to address the court

Cannot examine witnesses.

Cannot recover any fees paid privately to the MK from the opposing party.
What do you say to that Stormsegal? Was Jason, as your McKenzie Friend, stopped from examining the witness? According to Sheila and Dodderyballs on CAG, you must obviously be lying.

Andy

#42 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Andy » 24 Apr 2015 14:39

The next time you stand as a McKenzie friend, you should use one of those tiny cameras that looks like a car key device, and secretly film the proceedings, and stuff it down their throat, for the avoidance of doubt.

Anyone then saying that McKenzie friends cannot address the court will need to have their head examined.
2nd Year University Law Student.

Hithard

#43 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Hithard » 24 Apr 2015 15:19

Unfortunately filming in court's illegal Andy and Marston CAG would love to put that evidence up to prosecute Jason.
Shame though.
Descendite ne illegitimi

Andy

#44 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Andy » 24 Apr 2015 15:28

I know, that's why it would have to be secret filming :)

Either that or we could make an application under s32 Crime and Courts Act 2013 and hope for the best.
2nd Year University Law Student.

stormsegal

#45 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by stormsegal » 24 Apr 2015 16:40

:shock: It is the truth Jason both addressed the Court AND was permitted to question AW on my behalf.

I took the stand and was briefly questioned by the Judge then AW whom the judge reprimanded for basically starting to bully, Jason may remember the exact words she used but she made it very clear she was not happy with how AW was conducting his questioning and as he persisted in the same manner Judge Mathews QC stopped him
For clarity I have Bipolar Disorder (20yrs) and after the months of this stress I was not well at all mentally and physically, had to increase my medication and start Diazepam. I got to Court a massive ordeal the state I was in and in all honesty without the help and support of my husband, Jason, D**** and S**** two great Ladies I would have been back in hospital that day instead of Court!!. AW was aware of my health issues as was Murgatroyd.

Dodgyballs wrote:
As said it is rare indeed for a court to grant the right to act in litigation cases(although not unheard of, particularly when the litigant is frail or unable to afford council), also usually the other side would have to agree.

Mark1960

#46 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Mark1960 » 24 Apr 2015 16:44

You'd think these scumbags on CAG would be pleased that the debtor was successful-Does it really matter who helped her? Is that more important than the end result?

These lowlife are quick enough to comment when it goes wrong for Jason yet refuse to give credit where it is due.

Of greater concern is yet more evidence of a connection between Marstons & CAG. The poster "Wonkey Donkey" (who appears to be claiming that she represents debtors in court and is asked to give her full name) has posted the following:
In a recent publicised telephone recordingicon of interaction beween the same gentleman and Marstons he was again asked to identify himself along with the company he represented, he took to give a false surname while also claiming the 'company' he represented to be a LAW FIRM.
I have not seen this telephone call publicised. Where was it publicised and who publicised it? Wonkey Donkey is another scumbag who seems more concerned with getting Jason into trouble than she is with being happy that he helped a debtor. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things that the name Bailey was used?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#47 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 Apr 2015 17:08

You can legally go by whatever name you choose (within reason). If I wanted to legally be called Pote Snitkin from tomorrow all I do is a written declaration. There's no such thing as a 'deed poll'.

stormsegal

#48 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by stormsegal » 24 Apr 2015 17:28

:oops: What is CAG ? sorry to be so dim but I have no idea, but have seen it refered to a few times as a place :? :?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#49 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 Apr 2015 18:02

CAG is another forum that deals with bailiff issues along with other money issues such as bank charges, consumer stuff, etc.

On their bailiff boards they a 2 very nasty old dinosaurs who will argue against everything this site does. They love to argue on behalf of the bailiff, finding every argument they can to ensure debtors pay the fees.

One of them, called Bailiff Advice but goes under many names, and the forum in general, has links to Marston's bailiffs. There's a long and acrimonious history.

That's the polite version - I'm sure Mark will add more. :D

Mark1960

#50 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Mark1960 » 24 Apr 2015 18:04

Its a messageboard that has strong links to Marstons.

The head honcho on there is Sheila (an old woman in her 60's who resents Jason and his ability to defeat bailiffs. She likes to be the only one who can resolve problems for debtors but her outdated methods are useless unless you want to pay up in full without a fight. She has a couple of semi-literate thicko's who hang onto her coat tails in futile attempts to pass off as knowledgeable posters. Apart from that, a few bailiffs post on there.

That's about it really.

Mark1960

#51 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Mark1960 » 24 Apr 2015 18:07

Pote Snitkin wrote:CAG is another forum that deals with bailiff issues along with other money issues such as bank charges, consumer stuff, etc.

On their bailiff boards they a 2 very nasty old dinosaurs who will argue against everything this site does. They love to argue on behalf of the bailiff, finding every argument they can to ensure debtors pay the fees.

One of them, called Bailiff Advice but goes under many names, and the forum in general, has links to Marston's bailiffs. There's a long and acrimonious history.

That's the polite version - I'm sure Mark will add more. :D
I would only add that "Bailiff Advice" used to call herself "Tomtubby" but revelations came to light about her receiving convictions for evading road tax. She quickly dropped the name "Tomtubby" and began calling herself "Bailiff Advice". She can change her username as many times as she wishes. She is still a convicted road tax dodger.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#52 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 Apr 2015 18:36

She also calls herself 'Milo', 'Herbie', 'Herbie21' and 'BailiffAdviceOnline' on various other forums.

Mark1960

#53 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Mark1960 » 24 Apr 2015 18:42

Thanks WD-Just listened to it. What a waste of 7 minutes of my life.

Unlike you, I have better things to do with my time than trawl this site 24/7, reading things that are no concern to me. Jesus-You're as bad as Sheila. Where has all this obsession come from?

Get a life will you?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#54 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 Apr 2015 18:46

Maybe Jason changed the permissions on it? It's still there btw, and I would think it's clear why he uses the name Bailey when dealing directly with these goons. Doesn't take much to find someone's address if you have a name, especially an uncommon name.

Mark1960

#55 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Mark1960 » 24 Apr 2015 18:57

WD gets her nickers in a twist more about Jason using the name "Bailey" than she does about "pin the tail on the donkey" :lol:

Little things please little minds I guess.

Schedule 12

#56 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Schedule 12 » 24 Apr 2015 19:29

I Don't go by the name Bailey when I am at court.

If WD has a problem, then I know someone who gave a false address to a magistrates court to try evading a DVLA car tax fine. Section 11 of the Perjury Act 1911.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Amy
Admin

#57 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Amy » 24 Apr 2015 19:35

What bitter and twisted people they must be. They cannot bring themselves to congratulate anyone. Ever.

The reason for this, is money. They are so damn jealous of anyone who has some or gets off their rear ends and earns some. They would rather live off the rest of us.

These people believe it is their God given right to have what other people have worked and worked hard for. They deserve their penury.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#58 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 Apr 2015 19:36

It certainly wouldn't benefit anyone. If someone could explain the benefits, whether good benefits or bad benefits (if there's such a thing) then perhaps we would all see the benefits.

Benefits.

Ori

#59 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Ori » 06 May 2015 14:53

jasonDWB wrote:
Mark1960 wrote:
Jason

How does Par58 have any relevance if no goods have been removed?
It says no further enforcement steps can be taken. If no goods have been removed then none can be removed. It a car is clamped, the clamp must be removed, otherwise that amounts to an enforcement step.

The bailiff should apply diligence because the moment the enforcement power has ceased, any enforcement that follows attracts a liability under the Torts Act. That was recently demonstrated in a recent Injunction I did on a Newlyn bailiff for using a clamp. A copy of that Injunction is kicking around the members board. It landed LB Barnet a big bill. A BMW Z4.
I am not happy about a copy of my injunction (which ultimately failed, although there are other avenues to pursue) floating around. Also, just to correct the council did not face a big bill and it is me that is facing rather hefty costs. Although at the time Jason wrote this comment, it appeared that we may well be successful.

On a personal note. All this name calling about people from other sites is really unnecessary. Focus on the issues at hand and not what other websites are doing. We are better than that!

On topic, this sounds like a success story to me.

Schedule 12

#60 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 May 2015 15:01

The name calling is from another forum, and they work on the side of the bailiff companies. http://www.marstongroup.co.uk/team-member/marc-gander/

This was an injunction to recover a car that had already been taken. It wasn't anything to do with HP. It was taken after the debt was paid, but the bailiff took a further enforcement step contrary to Paragraph 58 of Schedule 12. I represented Wilkinson in this case as a McKenzie friend.

Even though I won the case, I was critisised by another forum for bringing it.

stormsegal

#61 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by stormsegal » 11 May 2015 16:42

A snippet I just read on marstons....

:shock: Obtaining compliance with orders of the court plays an important role in society. It helps to demonstrate that justice is seen to be delivered – whether that’s a criminal fine recovered, a child maintenance commitment honoured or council tax arrears addressed. :oops:

Good thing we have the Jasons of this world to sort the right shit out from the wrong and take things before the Court to let THE COURT DECIDE if he should or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the court didnt refuse to hear him now did they

stormsegal

#62 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by stormsegal » 11 May 2015 16:52

I would put it as more as a demonstration of justice 8-) rather than a success story for some reason it sounds superior :?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#63 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Pote Snitkin » 11 May 2015 17:09

Has there been a final settlement on this case?

stormsegal

#64 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by stormsegal » 11 May 2015 17:14

Obtaining advice and support from Jason Bailee plays an important role in society. It helps to demonstrate that many Bailiffs try to bend Justice and compliance orders for their own monetary gains, which they will gladly deliver as many times through you letterbox as they wish whilst racking up fees-whether that’s a criminal fine recovered, a child maintenance commitment honoured or council tax arrears addressed. Some inc AW will UNLAWFULLY take your goods which according to certain websites you should not try to get back via the Courts (why? bit brainless to me that) :!: :roll:

stormsegal

#65 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by stormsegal » 11 May 2015 17:19

No final settlement as I have a damages and compensation claim for AW and/or Murgatroyd think I will send it to Jason so he can deliver it on lol seems fitting

stormsegal

#66 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by stormsegal » 11 May 2015 17:29

I intend to add personal injury a small amount for how ill this has made me for months, as Murgatroyd was well aware of my health conditions and Im sure the way in which his HCOE was conducting the matter and it isnt like they were not all told on numerous occassions they were wrong stop pursuing this lady.

Schedule 12

#67 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Schedule 12 » 11 May 2015 17:32

You have a statutory right to damages for the loss of the use of the car. It's under section 3 of the Torts Act. There is no court discretion on whether you get damages. It's a statutory right. It's claimed fro Murgtord. Not the bailiff company. That is Murgatroyds problem.

stormsegal

#68 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by stormsegal » 23 May 2015 15:20

I have prepared my list of damages for loss of use of my car etc so Murgatroyd can have a taste of his own medicine just need to know what to do with it now.

Schedule 12

#69 Re: stormsegal - A W Wilson

Post by Schedule 12 » 24 May 2015 20:18

Hi Pam I'll draft your statements for you. Give me a couple of days. We need to give AW an opportunity to settle first before starting the show.