Help understanding fees

Quash the Liability Order. Suspend Enforcement. Disputing Liabilities. Claim Damages for Misuse of Enforcement Power.
Cfen81

#1 Help understanding fees

Post by Cfen81 » 24 May 2017 17:06

Hi I need some help understanding exactly what fees and when they can be applied.

The bailiff company is Ross and Roberts and they have added a £110 sale or disposal fee, yet I have never signed a controlled goods agreement or even had them in my home. In fact they don't even know what I look like as all communication has been by telephone. I must state that the original debt along with compliance and enforcement fees have both been paid, however I have received an overdue account letter and they confirmed it is the £110 sale or disposal fee.

Please can someone help so I know if I have to pay a further £110 to these bailiffs. Thanks

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#2 Re: Help understanding fees

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 May 2017 17:54

No you don't. Ask them why the fee was applied. Who was the original creditor?
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.

Schedule 12

#3 Re: Help understanding fees

Post by Schedule 12 » 24 May 2017 18:07

Just reclaim it in the small claims track. The sale fee is impossible if the bailiff did not take control of goods. To do that he must exercise one of the four steps in paragraph 14(1) of Schedule 12 of the Tribunals Courts and Enforcement Act 2007.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk