CT debt paid, Rundles bailiff chasing vulnerable person for fees.

Quash the Liability Order. Suspend Enforcement. Disputing Liabilities. Claim Damages for Misuse of Enforcement Power.
Jesswessex

#1 CT debt paid, Rundles bailiff chasing vulnerable person for fees.

Post by Jesswessex » 12 Jun 2017 11:13

My CT bill went from £191.61 for the year in March 2016 to £859.26 for the year in April 2016 - in a month a massive increase, the reason given was benefits. After months of blame shifting between the CT and benefits department and many bills with differing amounting being issued, a liability judgement was made against me. I've paid off the CT debt in full with the help of welfare support. Rundles are stating I owe them a £75 compliance fee and £235 1st stage enforcement. Their agent Mr Lewis, posted an unpaid penalty charge notice, saying my debt for CT is registered at Northampton County Court Enforcement Centre and my car added to ANPR to be immobilised and removed without further warning. What can I do?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schedule 12

#2 Re: CT debt paid, Rundles bailiff chasing vulnerable person for fees.

Post by Schedule 12 » 13 Jun 2017 09:19

You can do a recovery of the vehicle because it was removed after the enforcement power ended. Here is how its done. I recommend using a solicitor for this:

http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Ba ... tions.html

You must give the bailiff an opportunity to return the car first in a letter before action.

You can do a pay and reclaim: here is how that works: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Ba ... claim.html

You make the money back by claiming the unlawful deprivation of the use of the vehicle, and if the vehicle is damaged (they nearly always are), you recover damages: Here is how to do a recovery of a vehicle from a compound: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Re ... iliffs.htm do not be tempted to skip over any steps, this has to be done verbatim.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Jesswessex

#3 Re: CT debt paid, Rundles bailiff chasing vulnerable person for fees.

Post by Jesswessex » 13 Jun 2017 09:45

I called Northampton County Court and they said the document is fraudulent, no lein has been placed on the vehicle and no debt has been registered with them for collection of fees. The car hasn't been touched and now I understand the letter is falsified paperwork I doubt it was added to the ANPR.

Schedule 12

#4 Re: CT debt paid, Rundles bailiff chasing vulnerable person for fees.

Post by Schedule 12 » 13 Jun 2017 10:28

Hand it into the police.

Regulations don't provide for bailiffs to use ANPR. That is a bailiff policy, not a parliamentary one.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk