Midkent enforcement threaten txts

Quash the Liability Order. Suspend Enforcement. Disputing Liabilities. Claim Damages for Misuse of Enforcement Power.
Max12

#1 Midkent enforcement threaten txts

Post by Max12 » 23 Nov 2017 19:35

I had a person from midkent enforcement call at my home for outstanding ctax I asked him to leave he came back 10 mins later and said I had to send income and expenditure forms to his office and also bank statements. I’m registered disabled I can’t walk without sticks and I also suffer from depression and anxiety I told him this and asked him to leave again . I emailed the council and sent proof of my disabilities and heard nothing I emailed again a week later and still nothing until this afternoon when the bailiff txt my phone saying he was coming to retrieve goods. I txt back saying I’d emailed the council ect and I can only afford £25. A month he has just txt back saying he is going to get a cimmittal action and a warrant for my arrest any help will be greatly appreciated

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Midkent enforcement threaten txts

Post by Schedule 12 » 23 Nov 2017 19:41

Bailiffs cannot apply for a committal proceeding. Its a threat, usually idle.

You can ask the council to cease enforcement action because you are exempt from paying enforcement fees.

http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Ba ... eholds.htm
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Max12

#3 Re: Midkent enforcement threaten txts

Post by Max12 » 23 Nov 2017 19:58

He said he is the council and I will have to explain to a judge when they obtain my arrest warrant.

Schedule 12

#4 Re: Midkent enforcement threaten txts

Post by Schedule 12 » 23 Nov 2017 22:50

There are no "arrest warrants" for unpaid council tax. Its a summons for a committal proceeding. From experience, the number of summoned clients committed to prison is a big fat zero! I have a 100% success rate.

Bailiffs like to use the words "warrant" and "arrest" because they are police-like. To tell someone an arrest warrant has been issued for unpaid council tax, commits fraud by false representation.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk