#1 Someone Needs A Bit Of Extra Training

Post by Mark1960 » 09 Jun 2015 14:37

How not to carry out enforcement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtPfh57FiUU

:lol:

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Someone Needs A Bit Of Extra Training

Post by Schedule 12 » 09 Jun 2015 14:48

That reminds me of Peter Bailiff-can-take-my-hire-purchase-car. Solicitor for Newlyn. Earlier today he launched another angry tirade of abuse about me at a barrister representing a DWB Client at Croydon County Court. He made a similar one at Barnet County court also venting his dislike of me. Big bill heading for LB Croydon. Section 3 of the Torts Act 1977 raises it's ugly head again.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Andy

#3 Re: Someone Needs A Bit Of Extra Training

Post by Andy » 09 Jun 2015 18:08

Haha, that's funny.
2nd Year University Law Student.

Schedule 12

#4 Re: Someone Needs A Bit Of Extra Training

Post by Schedule 12 » 09 Jun 2015 18:40

Just learned that Peter Fenton also sent an email to my client ranting about me. He says I hate enforcement agents.

I wonder where he got that idea from? Unlike some, I pay my car tax.

I am still perplexed why he hates me with so much anger. He wants to do another Sheila and report me to the police and other authorities because he thinks I'm a corrupt lawyer or whatever. Even my clients barrister has never seen anything like that before. It was so bizarre.

I would have thought Peter would appreciate me giving him so much work defending all those illegal wheel clamping and ANPR cases. We both get our pockets lined by errant bailiff companies. The councils using bailiff companies are the ones that clear up all the mess.

Hithard

#5 Re: Someone Needs A Bit Of Extra Training

Post by Hithard » 09 Jun 2015 19:44

I can't see the problem. If bailiffs stuck to the rules neither one of you would earn anything.
Unless he likes Bailiffs so much he works pro bono.
Descendite ne illegitimi

Schedule 12

#6 Re: Someone Needs A Bit Of Extra Training

Post by Schedule 12 » 09 Jun 2015 19:55

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... ost3342523

I don't think he is pro Bono. If it wasn't for my clients and members of the public telling me about his court room rantings about me, I would never have heard of him. He has even mentioned me by name in proceedings not even connected to me or DWB. From what I can see, Peter is a sole practitioner. With a temper like his, being sole practioner is the best thing for him. Maybe I should Mckenzie for a client opposite Peter and see what his problem is. One client thought Peter was out to literally beat me up in a street fight his temper was so rattling. I might attend as a consultant for a barrister represented client. I have more cases involving Newlyn councils in progress. I've never seen another bailiff company's solicitor react in this way. Maybe Newlyn like having an angry solicitor. I have a feeling the Ori SRA Barnet County court swearing incident complaint hasn't percolated to him yet, oherwise he would be quiet. SRA might be waiting for HMCTS Barnet security staff to make over the CCTV footage of his outburst.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#7 Re: Someone Needs A Bit Of Extra Training

Post by Pote Snitkin » 09 Jun 2015 21:11

The bailiff in the video, Yilmaz, is a name that's cropped up a few times.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.