ANPR vans, pile of poo!

Schedule 12

#1 ANPR vans, pile of poo!

Post by Schedule 12 » 03 Dec 2016 09:48

Thats if a certain French mayor gets his way.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ement.html

He could set the scene for enforcement agents to crawl not just the streets for parked cars, but also pavements and playing fields for - you guessed it - DOG POO!

When found, instead of clamping it with a yellow triangle, the agent stabs the suspecting pile with a device that reads its DNA. It is matched against a database of micro-chipped animals and the registered keeper gets a fine or a notice to owner.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Michelle

#2 Re: ANPR vans, pile of poo!

Post by Michelle » 03 Dec 2016 19:28

I can see the point of making people clean after their dogs but this is going too far towards a police state! What next? Scanning household waste to tell you you shouldn't have put that in the bin?
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Schedule 12

#3 Re: ANPR vans, pile of poo!

Post by Schedule 12 » 03 Dec 2016 21:00

They will check local sewers for DNA looking for illegals and criminals on the run.

On the tube, transport police carry DNA recovery kits for capturing saliva when people spit at them and urinating in stations and on trains late at night when the drunks roll out.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#4 Re: ANPR vans, pile of poo!

Post by Pote Snitkin » 03 Dec 2016 23:11

I've got a dog - a couple of times he's positioned himself to lay an egg and treated me to brown waterfall. How on earth would you pick that up? With a straw?
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.