Chandlers, PCN enforcement is through the magistrates' court

Schedule 12

Chandlers, PCN enforcement is through the magistrates' court

Post by Schedule 12 » 31 Jan 2014 11:40

Chandlers are purporting warrants of execution for unpaid traffic debts for LB Newham are made in the magistrates' court.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Hithard

Re: Chandlers, PCN enforcement is through the magistrates' c

Post by Hithard » 31 Jan 2014 15:00

Is that not a fraudulent document?
Descendite ne illegitimi

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 31 Jan 2014 15:31

It's certainly a mega typo, if not then its a misrepresentation a magistrates distress warrant has been issued when they know it has not.

I wonder what chandlers comment will be when the client sends it to local trading standards.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

helpwithbailiffs

Post by helpwithbailiffs » 16 Apr 2014 23:19

I had the same letter and my car was removed. My car was taken from my driveway by Chandlers bailiff in Sept and I know nothing about it anymore, my personal belonging in the car was not returned to me.
I submitted a small claim for the car but I am not sure what to do with the fact that I have not been given my personal belonging and confidetial documements.,
Please can you advise.
Thanks

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 17 Apr 2014 07:50

You make a list of belongings alongside their replacement cost and add to your claim.

Replacement cost can mean replacing them new. The defendant t cannot argue betterment be a use there is no insurance contract between you and the bailiff company. All claims are brought under the Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977.