bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

jasonDWB

#1 bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by jasonDWB » 14 Aug 2016 12:05

http://bailiffadviceonline.co.uk/latest ... 9794921875
Sheila wrote:
In the past couple of years, a large number of websites and forums associated with the ‘Freeman on the Land’ (FMoTL) and other similar ‘debt avoidance’ ‘movements’ have sprung up on the internet. The ‘Get Out of Debt Free’ forum is one example and another much smaller forum with similar associations to FMoTL is Jason Bennison’s Bailiff Help Forum (he is also known as Jason Bailey and refers to himself as JasonDWB The Guru).

I invite Sheila to put forward the evidence that I have similar associations with FMOTL.

Note: from Bailiff Advice

Consumer Action Group continues to be a very popular and trusted forum for anyone seeking help with bailiff inquiries and Bailiff Advice Online have been contributing to inquiries on that forum since 2007. We have also been been longstanding and regular contributors to the Money Saving Expert and Pepipoo forums. We continue to recommend these three forums.

You write in plural. Who are you referring to when you say We continue to recommend
Author, Dealing with Bailiffs. Beat the Bailiffs
Instant phone consultation with me: Click here

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#2 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Pote Snitkin » 14 Aug 2016 12:09

The Royal 'we' of course.

Surprised you've never noticed those fmotl references before.
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

Tuco

#3 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Tuco » 14 Aug 2016 12:13

Can I make a suggestion that moving forward, we just ignore her. I have a saying that I think is relevant here:
If you climb into a pig sty and wrestle with the pigs, the pigs love it and you get dirty
The woman is quite clearly as mad as a march hare.

I personally am sick to death of her and reading about her.

This is supposed to be a forum for helping bailiff issues, i would like to suggest we stick to that from now on.

Amy
Admin

#4 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Amy » 14 Aug 2016 12:14

She really is not very clever.

She was the one who referred to you as The Guru, so I changed your username to reflect her moniker.

jasonDWB

#5 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by jasonDWB » 14 Aug 2016 13:02

I remember Peter Felton made a complaint that was self-styles as a 'guru'. Im not sure what bearing that has in the proceedings during which he made that complaint.

The Sheila FMOTL comment on her website was brought to me by a client, who research both of us because choosing to go with me.

I think Sheila need to explain her statement about me on her website and how she feels I am closely associated with FMOTL.

jasonDWB

#6 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by jasonDWB » 14 Aug 2016 13:10

Amy wrote:She really is not very clever.

She was the one who referred to you as The Guru, so I changed your username to reflect her moniker.
I get it now (finally)

Sheila posts on the internet that I am a "guru"

You change my forum moniker

Peter Felton now thinks I am self-styled a "guru" and reports it in legal proceedings.

For all this time, I was wondering what Peter was on about.

Tuco

#7 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Tuco » 14 Aug 2016 13:57

jasonDWB wrote:
Amy wrote:She really is not very clever.

I get it now (finally)

Peter Felton now thinks I am self-styled a "guru" and reports it in legal proceedings.

Almost correct. Sheila continually uses words and phrases that originate from the bailiff industry ("activists", "Gurus") etc.

The bailiff industry like to portray anybody who challenges their unlawful actions as troublemakers and activists, all following instructions of gurus. Sheila originally referred to FMOTL characters as "gurus" and at some point thereafter realized that it was a good thing to be calling you.

I thought it was you who had changed your moniker, which surprised me because that isn't your style of humor. When Amy announced that it was her, it made perfect sense.

Felton latched onto it and was clearly using the tactic of portraying you as a guru who urges activists to obstruct the lawful enforcement of debts.

Amy
Admin

#8 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Amy » 14 Aug 2016 13:57

image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jasonDWB

#9 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by jasonDWB » 14 Aug 2016 14:57

I'll try and find out which procedings Peter has named me.

The three Sheila Judgments she posted on Quatloos, all have Peter defending. I'll start with those.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#10 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Pote Snitkin » 14 Aug 2016 15:09

jasonDWB wrote:
I get it now (finally)

FFS Jason, you never noticed that before ? ==============================>>>
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

jasonDWB

#11 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by jasonDWB » 14 Aug 2016 15:16

To be honest, it's not something I've considered before.

At the time I knew it was rather off to be called a 'guru' in legal proceedings. I've texted the clients named in the three Sheila judgements and getting their comments as to what Peter has been saying.

It looks like further evidence Peter has been passing client cases to Sheila to publish on the internet. I have one clear example of a proceeding that is still in progress. I'll put that up later in the week if permission is allowed. I am at a loss as to how Sheila has become involved in that proceeding, or even knew about it, let alone the names of the parties. The claimant swears the allmighty he has never communicated with Sheila or published anything about his claim on the internet

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#12 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Pote Snitkin » 14 Aug 2016 16:31

Nice to see that Sheila uses the Twatloos site to divert traffic to her site - http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... ne#p215068

Tuco

#13 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Tuco » 14 Aug 2016 17:13

Pote Snitkin wrote:Nice to see that Sheila uses the Twatloos site to divert traffic to her site - http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... ne#p215068
:lol: I've always said that there's no praise like self praise. Theres a link to one of her tedious stickies as well.

Scroll down a few posts and then she has another pop at this forum, followed by Clive who really sticks the knife in. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jasonDWB

#14 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by jasonDWB » 14 Aug 2016 17:15

I see Clive oddy (this time, using the alias "greengrass") has been busy posting my name again, again, again on the Internet. Susan is a quivering wreck terrified I'm going to turn up at his house in Kirkwhelpington wanting to know why she waged a 4 year internet vendetta at me.

She told me she has a judge on standby.

I'm wondering if their obsession with me is on par with Sheila. It is most certainly unhealthy.

Tuco

#15 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Tuco » 14 Aug 2016 17:21

jasonDWB wrote:I see Clive oddy (this time, using the alias "greengrass") has been busy posting my name again, again, again on the Internet. Susan is a quivering wreck terrified I'm going to turn up at his house in Kirkwhelpington wanting to know why she waged a 4 year internet vendetta at me.

She told me she has a judge on standby.

I'm wondering if their obsession with me is on par with Sheila. It is most certainly unhealthy.
And look who prompted him....
And got himself locked away courtesy of HM Prison. Being deprived of internet access would explain why he hasn't posted on there since July.

Which Guru is he tied up with?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good boy Clive. I bet you earned yourself a nice doggy biscuit for that response :lol:

Hey Sheila-Do you reckon if you trained him well enough, he'd be able to order your shopping online for you as well?

jasonDWB

#16 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by jasonDWB » 14 Aug 2016 17:34

Looking at the post date. Clive thought he was anonymous in naming me on their website. He believed it would never get back to him.

I bet Susan regrets challenging us to play her "pin the tail on the donkey" game. Resident sleuth pote snitkin nailed Clive poking his mouse into matters that do not concern him.

When the tail was pinned. Her reaction was calling Northumbria police and say she has a judge on standby.

I don't think Sheila will gain any following with comments like that.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#17 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Pote Snitkin » 14 Aug 2016 17:42

What's all the stuff about you being in partnership with the clamp fairy?

Tuco

#18 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Tuco » 14 Aug 2016 17:49

jasonDWB wrote:Looking at the post date. Clive thought he was anonymous in naming me on their website. He believed it would never get back to him.

I bet Susan regrets challenging us to play her "pin the tail on the donkey" game. Resident sleuth pote snitkin nailed Clive poking his mouse into matters that do not concern him.

When the tail was pinned. Her reaction was calling Northumbria police and say she has a judge on standby.

I don't think Sheila will gain any following with comments like that.
Actually, I want the credit for Clive. It was his obsession with the website (Clive's claim to fame) that gave him away as Greengrass. If you look at those posts, he even mentions it on there as well. It really is a big thing for him. :lol:

jasonDWB

#19 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by jasonDWB » 14 Aug 2016 17:52

The clue for me was answering Sheila's comment using yet another hidden alias. Then answering his own wife's posts, again, from another hidden alias.

They have these "conversations" with themselves on the internet. The subject is usually me. They normally do this on the consumer action forums.

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 20#p210280

The irony is Sheila (now admitting to be) is "bungle" saying:
Sheila wrote:Isn't this the guy who calls himself The Guru and who claimed to have been a pilot before wandering into the murky world of bailiffs?
But it was Sheila who gave me that name.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#20 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Pote Snitkin » 14 Aug 2016 17:56

Tuco wrote: Actually, I want the credit for Clive. It was his obsession with the website (Clive's claim to fame) that gave him away as Greengrass. If you look at those posts, he even mentions it on there as well. It really is a big thing for him. :lol:
Don't bother me. :P

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#21 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Pote Snitkin » 14 Aug 2016 17:57

^ That looks like I'm saying 'leave me alone!' Should say 'doesn't bother me'. :)

delta157

#22 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by delta157 » 14 Aug 2016 18:10

Whom would take advice from someone with a criminal conviction? Or other? So what if you have FMoTL attachments? It's a name nothing more.

All that is happening is that debtors are saving money! I do it everyday when I want to, am I a member of the FMOTL movement or just savvy?

Her going on about it daily is an obsession on her part. If she was that focused on dealing with her own convictions as she is about your forum then she would be perfect, unfortunately she's not, as seen by those that want to Google her, car tax issues and her hiding behind mailboxes then life would be sweet!

It's amazing what you find when you put her name in the search bar of a program called UK info finder pro. It's all there to see!!! Whom lives there neighbors street and so on. Try it

Tuco

#23 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Tuco » 14 Aug 2016 18:24

7 October 2015:
even copied a commercial website in its entireity to try & pass off as his own until the original owners were informed.

14 November 2015
He even copied a trading website to pass off as one of his own. A Google search can provide some very revealing results

21 July 2016:
A reputable & genuine company Kings Court Trust http://www.kctrust.co.uk had their website copied and the name this time was Kings Trust http://www.kingstrust.co.uk - go on click on the link and see what you get. Even better was him trying to auction it - scroll down to "Build a simple website. Only 4 pages."
:lol: :lol: :lol: OK Clive-I think they get the message. You are without doubt a very clever individual and your detective skills are second to none.

19 July 2016:
Be wary you don't upset them or otherwise he'll set his pet Rottweilers on you - Mark1960/Tuco or Pote Snitkin. They seem keen on dragging your personal life to life and if they cannot find anything will just assume or make it up.

14 November 2015:
There is a small band there who all follow the "Leader" including one who has known anger issues and now posts on GOODF as "Starving Mark".

Clive portrays himself as "holier than thou" Plodder Tom. The man who refuses to be drawn into the squabbles. In reality, he is just a snide. Creating numerous accounts on various forums to snipe, whilst leaving PT free to create an image of being above it all. And yes Clive, I knew it was you posting as "Shazza" on LA. Not such a clever sweaty after all are we? (sorry Amy)

As for the "anger" stuff. This is yet more nonsense created by Sheila that she urges her lackeys to spread.

Michelle

#24 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Michelle » 14 Aug 2016 19:31

Tuco wrote: Clive portrays himself as "holier than thou" Plodder Tom. The man who refuses to be drawn into the squabbles. In reality, he is just a snide. Creating numerous accounts on various forums to snipe, whilst leaving PT free to create an image of being above it all. And yes Clive, I knew it was you posting as "Shazza" on LA. Not such a clever sweaty after all are we? (sorry Amy).
Just to set the record straight, it wasn't him. I know who "Shazza" was, but I'm not going to reveal their ID because, unlike others out there Who Shall Not Be Mentioned, I do believe in keeping things confidential when I agree to do so. :mrgreen:
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Bones

#25 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Bones » 14 Aug 2016 20:57

Michelle wrote:
Tuco wrote: Clive portrays himself as "holier than thou" Plodder Tom. The man who refuses to be drawn into the squabbles. In reality, he is just a snide. Creating numerous accounts on various forums to snipe, whilst leaving PT free to create an image of being above it all. And yes Clive, I knew it was you posting as "Shazza" on LA. Not such a clever sweaty after all are we? (sorry Amy).
Just to set the record straight, it wasn't him. I know who "Shazza" was, but I'm not going to reveal their ID because, unlike others out there Who Shall Not Be Mentioned, I do believe in keeping things confidential when I agree to do so. :mrgreen:
Tuco, looks like you got it wrong again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jasonDWB

#26 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by jasonDWB » 14 Aug 2016 21:20

Michelle wrote: but I'm not going to reveal their ID because, unlike others out there Who Shall Not Be Mentioned, I do believe in keeping things confidential when I agree to do so. :mrgreen:
I ought to confirm that he HAS kept it confidential.

Tuco

#27 Re: bailiffadviceonline.co.uk (Saturn Five) says I have similar associations to FMOTL

Post by Tuco » 14 Aug 2016 21:30

Bones wrote:
Michelle wrote:
Tuco, looks like you got it wrong again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not "again" Donna. I was bang on the money with you love.

Don't worry about Clive though (aka Greengrass on Quatloosers). he's always getting things wrong, as his posts on Quatloosers have shown.