Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Schedule 12

#1 Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Schedule 12 » 04 Dec 2016 13:57

He ran a hate campaign against a Marc Stevens, set up a website (Quatloos) to carry his vendetta. He is described has having an obsession and calls everyone a liar when they say he is a persistent liar.

http://marcstevens.net/articles/wesley- ... lying.html

It looks like his career is in tatters brought down by his own website.

Can anyone bring me the contact details for the Marc Stevens the author of the article?

He has annoyed this guy as well. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... w7c1rBmXvE

These guys say he is a troll, a narcissist and a liar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrn2T6wZ27g

He has a habit of annoying people. No wonder Sheila Harding went to him.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Statto

#2 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Statto » 04 Dec 2016 16:44

What a truly repulsive vulgar figure he looks.

A typical obese Yank.

He needs to stop juggling his time between trawling the internet, stuffing junk food down his fat neck and conducting an intimate relationship with his right hand.

Instead, he needs to start doing some exercise and join a gym.

Schedule 12

#3 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 04 Dec 2016 17:00

I don't know why he turned on me. His modus operandi is the same as Sheila Harding. Compulsive liar. Bizarre obsessions with other people. Internet flame wars and annoying his own clients to the extent to talk about their experiences on the Internet. Screwed his own business reputation by starting blogs.

Following Wesley's website unwittingly exposing Clive Oddy leading a secret double life a serial Internet troll, his ego went from planet to the size of a pea.

I'd like to have a chat with Marc Stevens and hear why he is annoyed by Mr Serra.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#4 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 04 Dec 2016 20:03

Does fatty-fat-fat even realise that Sheila and Clive are posting on his site despite trying to involve them in their crappy little blog? Sheila is of course Bungle, Clive is Greengrass.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.

Schedule 12

#5 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 04 Dec 2016 20:36

He knows, and since Clive Oddy likes discussing county court Judgments in open forum, Clive has one for about £7 grand. He kept that quiet.

Sheila Harding indulges in plastic surgery, false teeth and running up school fees debts. Then starts internet vendettas against other people using false names.

I'm hearing she has never worked for Citizens Advice. I know she wasn't working at Taunton CAB several years ago last time I checked.

I think Wesley realised he became embroiled in Sheila latest flame war. Sheila used his forum because Wesley's MO fits her agenda and didn't care if that resulted in Wes being exposed as a dishonest attorney with a string of unhappy clients. Sheila thinks only of herself.

That agenda involves making troll posts around the internet then calls the police when it all comes round and bites her on the ass. The Oddys also called the police, but quickly abandoned their complaint when they realised their internet history and a string of malicious complaints was about to be exposed.

Tuco

#6 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 05 Dec 2016 12:52

Is it just me who doesn't get the point of Quatloos?

Of all the horrible and terrible things going on in the world today, these saddos prefer to focus an a handful of uneducated losers who seek to try the most basic and petty of scams to dodge things such as parking penalties. Its hardly premier league is it? Tom Crawford knew exactly what he was doing from day 1 yet there is thread after thread about it on Quatloos. People like Tom, Ceylon, Jimmy Wylde (actually, I've had my own bit of fun with Jimmy) & Guy Taylor are first class morons, taking cheap shots at them on the internet is hardly the stuff that legends are made of is it?

As for Wesley Serra, very few legally qualified people post on internet forums. This is because the vast majority of what is posted is a crock of shite. There are a few who put themselves out to try to help but they are few and far between. Serra doesn't appear to want to help people, he seems more as if he's on an ego trip: "look at me" kind f stuff. He only opened the Jason thread back up again because his ego had been dented. How pathetic and petty? Now we have Bones with her template "I'm not Donna" popping up and the obsessed old crank from Taunton, bumping the thread by responding to a post made in early August.

I'm not sure quite why it is but the internet appears to attract many people who seem desperate to prove that they are "holier than thou". We see it all the time with Harding & Bardsley and Quataloos is also full of this type of insecure type of character. That post Mikey made last week was spot on regarding attention seeking and approval seeking and if you were to apply it to the numerous Qualoos posters, you'd find many matches.

Tuco

#7 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 05 Dec 2016 17:06

This bit particularly made me laugh, it came from the fat boy "straight outta Bramley":
If you were feeling particularly vindictive I'm sure there are grounds for a libel suit there...
Firthy, you little fat Leeds fcuk, "honest Wes" has banned all of us from his site, none of us can post on there.

How about that for a libel suit cockeye?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#8 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 05 Dec 2016 18:05

They don't seem to realise that Jason is not an admin on here. If anyone does the banning, deleting and moving then it's Amy. And good for her, especially when some creepy 5ft tall fatty-fat-fat loiner is lurking. Even his right eye is suspicious of the left one, needing to keep watching it.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.

Schedule 12

#9 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 05 Dec 2016 21:17

I'm just a contributor helping people with bailiff problems.

I know this board is blighted by trolls disrupting our work, but it is always Amy who is the eyes and ears that keep troublemakers in check.

Sheila Harding has to be the most prolific. Her measures are quite extraordinary. She did not have clean hands when she approached Wesley's Quatloos board, which advocates exposing tax cheats, etc., Sheila is thrice guilty of just that. There is plenty of evidence and Quatloos preaches that evidence "Proof" must be given.

The further evidence is the court fines have not been paid because she used a false address to evade liability.

I am beginning to believe Sheila's interest in bailiffs spawned from her own experience of dodging them with false addresses. If Pote is right about Tony Hardings history, then it fits well Sheila's dishonest and devious character.

Tuco

#10 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 10:15

Once, when I was on speaking terms with Sheila Harding, she told me the she had once "paid a fine for road tax" because she knew what the consequences were (bailiffs). This was obviously way before the newspaper reports ever came to light. It took less than 30 seconds to discover her real address. It would take a bailiff company even less. There is absolutely no way that bailiffs visited her. Likewise, there is absolutely no way that bailiffs would not have traced her within the 4 year period (as she has previously claimed). What is very worrying and indeed, extremely serious is that the cars appear to have been registered at a post box, mail address. My own personal concerns are what possible benefit can there be for registering a vehicle at a mail box address other than some premeditated attempt to disguise where you live in order to obstruct?

Quatloos only request proof when it suits their silly agendas. When proof is supplied that destroys their myths, the proof is swiftly deleted as I found personally. As I said previously, the internet is full of people who like to pretend to be something that they are not. Peter Bardsley and Sheila Harding being prime examples. Quatloos is also full of this type of insecure individual and to them, singling out someone like Tom Crawford and all ganging up on him is a way of papering over their own insecurities.

Speaking of Bardsley, he has rocked up on Quatloos, in the guise of "Worzel Gummidge". FFS, if Jason is 3 McNuggets short of a happy meal then this guy has no McNuggets whatsoever. :lol:

I hadn't looked on that forum for a few months but little has changed and the only time proof is asked for is if it is to show one of their numerous misconceptions, Quatloos is another needless distraction and like Bardsleys blog, I suggest it is ignored moving forward.

PS We could possibly try to fix Firthy & Bones up on a blind date-They look made for each other. :lol:

Schedule 12

#11 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 10:31

I am working flat out.

Two new clients this morning already. A writ set aside. Director named for his company's debt and no personal guarantee, wrong address on the writ, etc.

Newlyn clamped another HP car. No messing about, I'm assigning it to a fee earner and Peter "cumulative beneficial interest" Bailiff-can-take-my-hire-purchase-car can deal with it. Newlyn's indemnity insurer must have deep pockets.

I don't need the likes of Clive Oddy bringing disruption.

Tuco

#12 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 10:52

Here is an example of Quatloosers in action, Bones spent more than 20 minutes typing a post at 2am this morning, this is how she ended it:
Disclaimer:

The above views and opinions are my own.
So she is permitted to write an absolute crock of shite that is littered with inaccuracies and misconceptions yet no proof is required.

If someone were to do the same about her, fat Wes or Sheila Harding, they'd be down on you like a ton of bricks, all squawking "proof", "proof", "proof"

Schedule 12

#13 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 11:02

So when proof of Sheila's tax and cheque fraud convictions is given, was it deleted?

There is plenty of proof Sheila is a compulsive liar. Does Wesley's quatloos site delete that as well?

Surely Wesley has better things to do than poncing around the internet.

It leaves me wondering how Wesley would react if one of Anthony Hardings victims started talking on there.

Tuco

#14 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 11:26

Why doesn't Sheila Harding provide some proof and put all this to bed? This is what she has publicly stated:
Many years back (in two cases almost 10 years ago) I was fined (without my knowledge) of keeping a car without road tax. The fines only came to my attention a few years later
She lied. There were 3 convictions, one conviction for "keeping a car without road tax" and 2 convictions for failing to return the tax disc after cheques had bounced. It may be that at the time, only 2 convictions had been reported on here.
As mentioned in my earlier post (link below) about 4 years ago, I became aware for the first time that some court fines had been issued against me in relation to a car that was registered in my name.
Does she seriously expect anyone to believe that she went undetected and off the radar for 4 whole years? It is harder to hide today than it has ever been and would take a bailiff company less than 1 minute to trace her.

Having a vehicle on a public road without road tax (or to use it's proper name; excise licence), is considered a very minor incident indeed.
Well she would say that wouldn't she? However, it is noteworthy that she makes no reference to the fact that failing to return a tax disc after a cheque has bounced is an entirely different kettle of fish to simply forgetting to tax your car.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... sion/page2

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#15 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Dec 2016 11:46

Bones claims to be 'Ben Hall'. He seems to post on mortgage issues. I wonder if this is him?

https://www.ennessprivate.co.uk/team-member/ben-hall/

Schedule 12

#16 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 11:47

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#17 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Dec 2016 12:37

For some reason they seem to think that we didn't know who's name BHF is registered in. Only, what, 4 years late?

Schedule 12

#18 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 12:59

I registered it.

When the administrators at Legal Beagles had a squabble and a round of banning and deleting, it inadvertently created a market for bailiff advice and I stepped in.

I didn't want the responsibility of running a forum. I needed a platform to give free bailiff advice unfettered by Sheila Hardings flame wars. That wasn't possible with LB and CAG because Sheila repeatedly pestered forum administrators complaining about me.

Amy contacted me through a third party and made a deal. I build it, Amy runs it. That explains why she has higher authority when it comes to running BHF. It has become the number 1 go-to place for free bailiff advice. Sheila has all but destroyed LB and CAG's bailiff forums. She is now reeling with sour grapes.

While I am the registrant, it is Amy that owns and operates BHF. I have never owned it despite Sheila's protests.

I own DWB. That is all my work. I operate it's helpline and pass business to solicitors.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#19 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Dec 2016 13:04

:lol:
I also find it quite funny that they don't see the irony in insulting someone because of their weight when the person their defending is on the rather portly side of the scale.
It's not the fatness, it's the feckin' face! And the eyes!! And the dating profile!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Schedule 12

#20 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 13:06

We haven't seen Clive and Mrs Ironside yet.

All to come.

I've been called on Biz to Dundee, I go via Edinburgh and they aren't far from there.

They say they won't talk to me, they are keen to talk about me. I prefer to see them without them knowing.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#21 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Dec 2016 13:11

If you stay on the A1, you're practically there.

Tuco

#22 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 13:13

I see the super slueths have determined that Jason has admin access and one has even decided that Jason IS Amy as well.

No flies on this guy eh? No proof from them either for that matter, what a surprise.

Here's a post Jason made only 4 days ago and similar requests are regularly seen on the forum:
have them.

Amy, can you move to members and provide access.

J

Schedule 12

#23 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 13:24

Pote Snitkin wrote:If you stay on the A1, you're practically there.
I've looked at the route. I arrive at EDI and get a rental car and drive to Dundee. I'm sure I can pop down to Kirk for a nice little chat.

Schedule 12

#24 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 13:32

Tuco wrote:I see the super slueths have determined that Jason has admin access and one has even decided that Jason IS Amy as well.
I got better things to do than moderate a forum. Just off the phone with another client, another writ bites the dust. Another bailiff soon to be put out of his misery.

Tuco

#25 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 13:45

jasonDWB wrote:We haven't seen Clive and Mrs Ironside yet.

All to come.

I've been called on Biz to Dundee, I go via Edinburgh and they aren't far from there.
Mrs Ironside started life on the thread at page 2 or 3 as "mollflanders". Not sure how many log ins she has though more than one knowing her.

Who is "beaujest" on page 25? It has to be Sheila, otherwise there are two idiots out there who have got fat Wes mixed up with NYGman (the phoney lawyer)

Tuco

#26 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 14:05

I also find it quite funny that they don't see the irony in insulting someone because of their weight when the person their defending is on the rather portly side of the scale.
Firstly Dave, I am not defending anyone-I am the first to criticize Jason when he f@%&s up. I am simply responding to criticism that has originated from Quatloos.

Secondly, it is "they're defending", not "their defending". If you are going to comment about us, at least afford us the courtesy of learning to spell correctly. You're as bad as Bones with her "sain" instead of "sane" spelling. You people really do embarrass the English in front of those Yanks.

Amy
Admin

#27 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Amy » 06 Dec 2016 14:10

Pote Snitkin wrote::lol:
It's not the fatness, it's the feckin' face! And the eyes!! And the dating profile!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What about insulting someone for getting "their" and "they're" wrong? Is that allowed?

Amy
Admin

#28 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Amy » 06 Dec 2016 14:12

Tuco wrote:I see the super slueths have determined that Jason has admin access and one has even decided that Jason IS Amy as well.

No flies on this guy eh? No proof from them either for that matter, what a surprise.

Here's a post Jason made only 4 days ago and similar requests are regularly seen on the forum:
have them.

Amy, can you move to members and provide access.

J
It must be my deep voice. Is this the yanks again? Does that mean when Jason calls me, he's actually calling and speaking with himself?

Tuco

#29 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 14:18

Amy wrote:
Pote Snitkin wrote::lol:
What about insulting someone for getting "their" and "they're" wrong? Is that allowed?
Did you clock this one from Bones?
Ah didn't know that was you Dodge...

You and Crapstone helped to keep me sain on that thread
I don't know how these people have the nerve to call anyone "freetards"?

Amy
Admin

#30 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Amy » 06 Dec 2016 14:40

Helped to keep him what? What is sain?

Tuco

#31 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 15:04

Pote Snitkin wrote:Bones claims to be 'Ben Hall'. He seems to post on mortgage issues. I wonder if this is him?

https://www.ennessprivate.co.uk/team-member/ben-hall/
It is noteworthy that in Jason's call to Sheila Harding at the time, Harding denied knowing who "Bones" was, yet continually referred to her as "she".

At the end of the conversation, Harding slipped up further by stating that all she knew about "her" was that "she posted on the Tom Crawford thread a lot".

Harding went from not "having a clue" who Bones was to knowing what threads she posted on within about 15 minutes.

Schedule 12

#32 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 15:16

Another writ stopped, 15:03 just now.

Ipswich District Registry. A bailiff's creditor is £850 lighter. Some of that goes in my pocket without me getting so much as getting out of my chair. Bailiff loses is £2100 fee he thought he was going to get away with.

Sheila is not having much luck disrupting things at the moment. One very happy client! Very merry Christmas for him and his family this year.

Tuco

#33 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 15:19

I have some more good news pending as well.

Schedule 12

#34 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 15:28

Wait till the proceedings have been disposed or go to SB

Tuco

#35 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 15:41

I won't be posting about it regardless. It can just go down as another claim that can't be proven for all I care.