Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Michelle

#106 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Michelle » 19 Dec 2016 11:22

Michelle wrote:I thought it was established that Bones was a MALE CAG poster called bhall or something like that. There was a bit of a discussion about it.
Bones wrote: I will let you both into a little secret.. I am neither of them.. But I have posted on other forums using different names, you might have come across some of my more serious, less joyful and more infomed posts on CAG under the name bhall....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... 5249-bhall
Isn't his name Ben?
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

jasonDWB

#107 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by jasonDWB » 19 Dec 2016 11:50

Its a red herring.
Author, Dealing with Bailiffs. Beat the Bailiffs
Instant phone consultation with me: Click here

Tuco

#108 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 19 Dec 2016 11:55

Bones is a she and she comes from the West Midlands. She is little more than a two bob sheep on Quatloos and really not worth the effort.

Let morons like Watkins quote her, as if her pearls of wisdom carry any weight. It says more about that fool than we ever could.

jasonDWB

#109 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by jasonDWB » 19 Dec 2016 12:51

That wouldn't be Dudley by any chance?

Tuco

#110 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 22 Dec 2016 20:11

Michelle wrote:
Michelle wrote:I thought it was established that Bones was a MALE CAG poster called bhall or something like that. There was a bit of a discussion about it.
Bones wrote: I will let you both into a little secret.. I am neither of them.. But I have posted on other forums using different names, you might have come across some of my more serious, less joyful and more infomed posts on CAG under the name bhall....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... 5249-bhall
Isn't his name Ben?
Her name is Donna Reece/Peach. She is an absolute idiot from the Dudley/Stourbridge area. She posts like a giggling 10 year old on Quatloos and also Watkins's silly site. She is also a member of some pathetic little Facebook page connected to debt. Saturn Five has all the comments from the page stored in one of her files, she read them out to Jason recently in a telephone conversation.

She has great trouble understanding the difference between selling a sheet of paper that an agreement is written on and assigning a debt. Even allowing for the fact that she's from the Black Country, she is still hard work. She has an unhealthy obsession with me but then again, that alone hardly places her in an exclusive club does it?

jasonDWB

#111 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by jasonDWB » 22 Dec 2016 20:46

If I recall, her current name is Donna Reece, previously Donna Peach. The address in Dudley is a run down council estate living on the social. It's the kind of place you see double pushchairs, latest iPhones on contract and McDonalds breakfast.

I never worked out her motive for becoming an internet junkie.

Tuco

#112 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 22 Dec 2016 21:17

God knows which way round her name went.

She is just another sad, insecure individual, who seeks support from complete strangers on an internet forum. Some people claim to have university degrees in order to impress, others claim to have worked for the CAB in order to impress and others just act like schoolgirls on Quatloos in order to impress.

The beauty is, that these people take themselves (or rather their falsely created internet persona) so seriously that they can't take criticism. Look at the hatred the three sad individuals have? It really is quite scary but by the same token, it's funny when they are exposed as bluffers. The internet is full of weirdos like this.

Go & read the locked thread over there. Everyone with intelligence understands what the argument is. This idiotic yam yam has kicked it off again tonight, still unable to understand that the argument has nothing to do with assignments. Nobody has ever suggested that a debt cannot be assigned to a DCA.

jasonDWB

#113 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by jasonDWB » 22 Dec 2016 21:28

Section 136 is the legal basis of debt purchasing companies. The only defence is a dispute on the grounds the original debt arises.

I remember a freeman website said they succeeded in defending on the grounds of champerty, but I never saw the case or the judgment. It would be good if anyone can source the judgment.

Its grounds were the claimant has no previous interest in the debt, and paid a sum to the original creditor that amounted to sharing proceeds of the claim.

On a different note, I was amused Sheila giving advice on paying car tax. Like Hitler giving a reading from the Torah.

Tuco

#114 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 22 Dec 2016 21:47

Donna has simply read the word "agreement" and gone bulldozing in, head first, assuming I was suggesting that assignment cannot take place (as is a popular fmotl argument). In fairness, she wasn't the only one.

The worrying thing for me was the reaction from the poster "Rumpelstilzchen". He knew exactly what I was talking about yet tried to cover it up and justify it. I can live with idiots like Donna Reece & Dave Beeston not having a clue what they are talking about-You get people like that everywhere. What I found sickening was the actions of Rumpelstilzchen in trying to defend the banks actions. He stated that I would have taken the loan out, had I known in advance that they were going to trade my agreement. This comment is sickening and sums him (& Quatloos) up. If someone is devious or dishonest in their dealings, my feeling is that everyone has a right to challenge that. If it supports a fmotl argument and isn't what the sheep on Quatloos want to hear, then so be it. What is right is right, it's not about getting one over another forum. The penny has finally dropped to the idiot that is Donna Reece that I am not your tea boy. Pity she hasn't got the same desire to be objective. Still, that's what comes with being insecure I guess?

jasonDWB

#115 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by jasonDWB » 22 Dec 2016 22:06

I'd leave her to her own devices. All these debt forums and FMOTL sites have their own methodologies. I don't know who is right and who is not. There's the FMOTL camp and the anti-FMOTL camp. I don't know which camp Donna belongs, nor care. Sheila is anti, but lurks among them and gets others to join and become her eyes and ears. Matters concerning debt are central to the movement.

Internet debt advice is saturated. I'm always approached by debt companies for clients, but I only do enforcement remedy.

Quatloos is focused on scams and tax frauds. I'm surprised Sheila has not been showcased.

Tuco

#116 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 23 Dec 2016 11:49

That screenshot CLEARLY shows D### L######, Donna and others assisting Stacey on the forum. I am therefore at a loss to understand how anyone could make a false assumption that Donna was anybody else.
For the avoidance of doubt, the only person who I am aware of who has screenshots of this conversation is Saturn Five herself-She even offered to forward them to Jason.. Quite why she seeks to store this data, is anyone's guess? Then again, whenever something happens on these forums, you can bet your bottom dollar that Saturn Five isn't far away, lurking in the shadows, Stirring it up from behind the scenes.

Also, correct me if I am wrong but neither myself nor anyone else has suggested on this thread that Donna is anyone other than (ahem) Donna.

With regards to it being Christmas, Donna is the one who kicked it all off again, both on Quatloos and elsewhere. It makes no difference to me either way but I will then decide whether to respond or ignore it. On this occasion, I chose to respond, due simply to Donna's obsession with the assignment of debts. This has nothing to do with me or any of my ideals but Donna is having great difficulty in understanding this.

jasonDWB

#117 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by jasonDWB » 23 Dec 2016 11:55

I haven't followed the discussion, but a debt can be assigned.

The Achilles heel is the debtor disputing the grounds the debt arises. The assignee cannot defend. Only the original creditor can.

The Law of Property Act only assigns ownership of the debt and right to recover it.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#118 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 23 Dec 2016 11:57

jasonDWB wrote:
Quatloos is focused on scams and tax frauds.
Quatloos is focused on ridiculing anyone who dares to question the state,no matter what the merits are. Sheila is completely at home with them. Her mantra is simply 'pay up'.
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

Tuco

#119 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 23 Dec 2016 12:02

Pote Snitkin wrote:
jasonDWB wrote:
Quatloos is focused on scams and tax frauds.
Quatloos is focused on ridiculing anyone who dares to question the state,no matter what the merits are. Sheila is completely at home with them. Her mantra is simply 'pay up'.
100% spot on and that is why they don't like us-We challenge people who recover money owed to the state.

Quatloos have no compassion for the little man, the debtor or the borrower. Some of their attitudes and ideology would be more at home in North Korea.

Tuco

#120 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 23 Dec 2016 12:51

Just found this quality post from Letissier on GOODF, I bet Harding hasn't got this one stored in her files:
Personally speaking I have so much to thank this site and without it, I would have been still struggling with all my debt.
With friends like Letissier eh? He joins a website and gets all of his debts (and indeed his credit reference record) resolved. He becomes admin of the site and then when he's fully sorted, he jumps ship to its biggest rival. Letissier then proceeds to slag the site and its posters off.

You wouldn't want Letissier in the trenches with you, would you-How fitting that he now rubs shoulders with the Donnas and the Sheilas of this world. Absolutely sickening.

Tuco

#121 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 24 Dec 2016 06:06

Just to clear up a couple of misconceptions and correct the nonsense of Harding & Watkins:

I am not "now" denying I have a screenshot of some Facebook chat session. I have never admitted to having one. Unlike Mrs Harding, I am not interested in reading this drivel in the first place, let alone storing it on my computer. I would ask Mrs Harding why she saw fit to store such drivel and continues to store it today? Even allowing for the crazy, twisted mind of Harding, I am struggling to see how she has arrived at the conclusion that I am "lying".

Watkins has then gone on to claim that Bones is a man named "Ben Hall. If that were true, does anyone really think that Watkins would name him? As usual, these two idiots cannot even get their lies straight between them. This is what Harding said about Bones:
All I know is that SHE posts a lot on the Tom Crawford thread.

Superman_Returns

#122 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Superman_Returns » 29 Dec 2016 12:13

I trust everyone had a good Christmas.

A short note to send everyone best wishes for 2017. Happy New Year!

Michelle

#123 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Michelle » 30 Dec 2016 20:55

Thanks for your wishes, Superman.

Happy New Year everyone.

Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.