Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Michelle

#106 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Michelle » 19 Dec 2016 11:22

Michelle wrote:I thought it was established that Bones was a MALE CAG poster called bhall or something like that. There was a bit of a discussion about it.
Bones wrote: I will let you both into a little secret.. I am neither of them.. But I have posted on other forums using different names, you might have come across some of my more serious, less joyful and more infomed posts on CAG under the name bhall....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... 5249-bhall
Isn't his name Ben?
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Schedule 12

#107 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 19 Dec 2016 11:50

Its a red herring.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Tuco

#108 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 19 Dec 2016 11:55

Bones is a she and she comes from the West Midlands. She is little more than a two bob sheep on Quatloos and really not worth the effort.

Let morons like Bardsley quote her, as if her pearls of wisdom carry any weight. It says more about that fool than we ever could.

Schedule 12

#109 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 19 Dec 2016 12:51

That wouldn't be Dudley by any chance?

Tuco

#110 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 22 Dec 2016 20:11

Michelle wrote:
Michelle wrote:I thought it was established that Bones was a MALE CAG poster called bhall or something like that. There was a bit of a discussion about it.
Bones wrote: I will let you both into a little secret.. I am neither of them.. But I have posted on other forums using different names, you might have come across some of my more serious, less joyful and more infomed posts on CAG under the name bhall....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... 5249-bhall
Isn't his name Ben?
Her name is Donna Reece/Peach. She is an absolute idiot from the Dudley/Stourbridge area. She posts like a giggling 10 year old on Quatloos and also Bardsley's silly site. She is also a member of some pathetic little Facebook page connected to debt. Sheila Harding has all the comments from the page stored in one of her files, she read them out to Jason recently in a telephone conversation.

She has great trouble understanding the difference between selling a sheet of paper that an agreement is written on and assigning a debt. Even allowing for the fact that she's from the Black Country, she is still hard work. She has an unhealthy obsession with me but then again, that alone hardly places her in an exclusive club does it?

Schedule 12

#111 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 22 Dec 2016 20:46

It's the kind of place you see double pushchairs, latest iPhones on contract and McDonalds breakfast.

I never worked out her motive for becoming an internet junkie.

Tuco

#112 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 22 Dec 2016 21:17

God knows which way round her name went.

She is just another sad, insecure individual, who seeks support from complete strangers on an internet forum. Some people claim to have university degrees in order to impress, others claim to have worked for the CAB in order to impress and others just act like schoolgirls on Quatloos in order to impress.

The beauty is, that these people take themselves (or rather their falsely created internet persona) so seriously that they can't take criticism. Look at the hatred the three sad individuals have? It really is quite scary but by the same token, it's funny when they are exposed as bluffers. The internet is full of weirdos like this.

Go & read the locked thread over there. Everyone with intelligence understands what the argument is. This idiotic yam yam has kicked it off again tonight, still unable to understand that the argument has nothing to do with assignments. Nobody has ever suggested that a debt cannot be assigned to a DCA.

Schedule 12

#113 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 22 Dec 2016 21:28

Section 136 is the legal basis of debt purchasing companies. The only defence is a dispute on the grounds the original debt arises.

I remember a freeman website said they succeeded in defending on the grounds of champerty, but I never saw the case or the judgment. It would be good if anyone can source the judgment.

Its grounds were the claimant has no previous interest in the debt, and paid a sum to the original creditor that amounted to sharing proceeds of the claim.

On a different note, I was amused Sheila giving advice on paying car tax. Like Hitler giving a reading from the Torah.

Tuco

#114 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 22 Dec 2016 21:47

Donna has simply read the word "agreement" and gone bulldozing in, head first, assuming I was suggesting that assignment cannot take place (as is a popular fmotl argument). In fairness, she wasn't the only one.

The worrying thing for me was the reaction from the poster "Rumpelstilzchen". He knew exactly what I was talking about yet tried to cover it up and justify it. I can live with idiots like Donna Reece & Dave Beeston not having a clue what they are talking about-You get people like that everywhere. What I found sickening was the actions of Rumpelstilzchen in trying to defend the banks actions. He stated that I would have taken the loan out, had I known in advance that they were going to trade my agreement. This comment is sickening and sums him (& Quatloos) up. If someone is devious or dishonest in their dealings, my feeling is that everyone has a right to challenge that. If it supports a fmotl argument and isn't what the sheep on Quatloos want to hear, then so be it. What is right is right, it's not about getting one over another forum. The penny has finally dropped to the idiot that is Donna Reece that I am not your tea boy. Pity she hasn't got the same desire to be objective. Still, that's what comes with being insecure I guess?

Schedule 12

#115 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 22 Dec 2016 22:06

I'd leave her to her own devices. All these debt forums and FMOTL sites have their own methodologies. I don't know who is right and who is not. There's the FMOTL camp and the anti-FMOTL camp. I don't know which camp Donna belongs, nor care. Sheila is anti, but lurks among them and gets others to join and become her eyes and ears. Matters concerning debt are central to the movement.

Internet debt advice is saturated. I'm always approached by debt companies for clients, but I only do enforcement remedy.

Quatloos is focused on scams and tax frauds. I'm surprised Sheila has not been showcased.

Tuco

#116 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 23 Dec 2016 11:49

That screenshot CLEARLY shows D### L######, Donna and others assisting Stacey on the forum. I am therefore at a loss to understand how anyone could make a false assumption that Donna was anybody else.
For the avoidance of doubt, the only person who I am aware of who has screenshots of this conversation is Sheila Harding herself-She even offered to forward them to Jason.. Quite why she seeks to store this data, is anyone's guess? Then again, whenever something happens on these forums, you can bet your bottom dollar that Sheila Harding isn't far away, lurking in the shadows, Stirring it up from behind the scenes.

Also, correct me if I am wrong but neither myself nor anyone else has suggested on this thread that Donna is anyone other than (ahem) Donna.

With regards to it being Christmas, Donna is the one who kicked it all off again, both on Quatloos and elsewhere. It makes no difference to me either way but I will then decide whether to respond or ignore it. On this occasion, I chose to respond, due simply to Donna's obsession with the assignment of debts. This has nothing to do with me or any of my ideals but Donna is having great difficulty in understanding this.

Schedule 12

#117 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 23 Dec 2016 11:55

I haven't followed the discussion, but a debt can be assigned.

The Achilles heel is the debtor disputing the grounds the debt arises. The assignee cannot defend. Only the original creditor can.

The Law of Property Act only assigns ownership of the debt and right to recover it.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#118 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 23 Dec 2016 11:57

jasonDWB wrote:
Quatloos is focused on scams and tax frauds.
Quatloos is focused on ridiculing anyone who dares to question the state,no matter what the merits are. Sheila is completely at home with them. Her mantra is simply 'pay up'.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.

Tuco

#119 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 23 Dec 2016 12:02

Pote Snitkin wrote:
jasonDWB wrote:
Quatloos is focused on scams and tax frauds.
Quatloos is focused on ridiculing anyone who dares to question the state,no matter what the merits are. Sheila is completely at home with them. Her mantra is simply 'pay up'.
100% spot on and that is why they don't like us-We challenge people who recover money owed to the state.

Quatloos have no compassion for the little man, the debtor or the borrower. Some of their attitudes and ideology would be more at home in North Korea.

Tuco

#120 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 23 Dec 2016 12:51

Just found this quality post from Letissier on GOODF, I bet Harding hasn't got this one stored in her files:
Personally speaking I have so much to thank this site and without it, I would have been still struggling with all my debt.
With friends like Letissier eh? He joins a website and gets all of his debts (and indeed his credit reference record) resolved. He becomes admin of the site and then when he's fully sorted, he jumps ship to its biggest rival. Letissier then proceeds to slag the site and its posters off.

You wouldn't want Letissier in the trenches with you, would you-How fitting that he now rubs shoulders with the Donnas and the Sheilas of this world. Absolutely sickening.

Tuco

#121 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 24 Dec 2016 06:06

Just to clear up a couple of misconceptions and correct the nonsense of Harding & Bardsley:

I am not "now" denying I have a screenshot of some Facebook chat session. I have never admitted to having one. Unlike Mrs Harding, I am not interested in reading this drivel in the first place, let alone storing it on my computer. I would ask Mrs Harding why she saw fit to store such drivel and continues to store it today? Even allowing for the crazy, twisted mind of Harding, I am struggling to see how she has arrived at the conclusion that I am "lying".

Bardsley has then gone on to claim that Bones is a man named "Ben Hall. If that were true, does anyone really think that Bardsley would name him? As usual, these two idiots cannot even get their lies straight between them. This is what Harding said about Bones:
All I know is that SHE posts a lot on the Tom Crawford thread.

Superman_Returns

#122 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Superman_Returns » 29 Dec 2016 12:13

I trust everyone had a good Christmas.

A short note to send everyone best wishes for 2017. Happy New Year!

Michelle

#123 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Michelle » 30 Dec 2016 20:55

Thanks for your wishes, Superman.

Happy New Year everyone.

Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Tuco

#124 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Tuco » 16 Sep 2017 23:11

Hi Quatloosers

Welcome.

Wesley always bans me from his site because he can't take criticism and doesn't know how to handle me. He is embarrassed because I have ousted him as being one of several idiots who has been taken in by Sheila Harding's nonsense. Poor Wes probably thought he was the only one who had attracted Harding's special attention.

Wes thinks I want to "flame" his crock of shite of a board. The truth is, I couldn't be bothered to waste any of my time reading it. The people who post on there are generally the third grade type of idiots that Wes accuses me of being. I only posted on there tonight, after I read a post by Pote regarding the Jason witch hunt that is carrying on over there. The thread was started by "Beaujest" a 70 year old woman and internet trol who is confined to a wheelchair and has nothing better to do with the last few years of her sorry life, other than to harass, persecute and defame Jason. She is a weak minded individual who is totally wrapped in Harding's spell, as is "Getoutofdebtfools" who was also under Harding's instructions when the original Jason thread was posted on Quatloos.

When people like me go on there to put up an argument that defends Jason, Wes bans us and/or deletes our posts.

I think his ego has been dented by this thread - What do you think?

Firthy2002

#125 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Firthy2002 » 17 Sep 2017 01:03

Yet you've made several posts as Ted Striker and one as Tuco?

Tuco

#126 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Tuco » 17 Sep 2017 10:32

Firthy2002 wrote:
17 Sep 2017 01:03
Yet you've made several posts as Ted Striker and one as Tuco?
Firthy - Like most who post on Quatloos, you are not the brightest. On what do you base your claim that I was "Ted Striker"?

Not the claims from 4 uneducated OAPs by any chance?

The 4 OAPs are thick and have no idea who is who, they just get an idea into the single brain cell that they share amongst themselves and decide that a certain anonymous poster is me. It is generally quite amusing.

My advice to you is practice what they preach on Quatloos and satisfy yourself by way of evidence rather than rely on claims from fools.

Tuco

#127 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Tuco » 17 Sep 2017 11:13

And right on cue, Sheila Harding has arrived with one of her "accurate information" posts.

Harding claims that I (Tuco) am Ted Striker.

I 100% confirm that I am not. I have lost count of the amount of times that Harding has mistaken other posters for being me. The woman never seems to learn though and keeps coming back with the same old tiresome accusations. Where she gets these crazy ideas from is anyone's guess.

Firthy2002

#128 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Firthy2002 » 17 Sep 2017 11:40

Tuco wrote:
17 Sep 2017 10:32
Firthy - Like most who post on Quatloos, you are not the brightest. On what do you base your claim that I was "Ted Striker"?
It's your established MO.

Tuco

#129 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Tuco » 17 Sep 2017 11:46

Firthy2002 wrote:
17 Sep 2017 11:40
Tuco wrote:
Well as I said, you are not the brightest.

I do not have an established MO. Furthermore, I do not have the knowledge of the case that Ted Striker holds because I was never that interested in it. I was one who didn't want the action to go ahead, purely because I knew what the reaction would be from the 4 OAPs if it failed. True to form, they've gone running to Quatloos to broadcast it.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#130 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 17 Sep 2017 11:53

What a bunch of sad, simple pricks. They all say Tuco is Ted Striker simply because Sheila says so. They cannot comprehend that she is ever wrong on anything, and like the ugly cowards they are, hanging on to the coat-tails of the person they believe has more authority, they lap up everything she says without question.

Just to put you all out of your misery, and to ease the noises in your pathetic, retarded brains - I am Ted Striker. Just don't call me Shirley.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.

Tuco

#131 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Tuco » 17 Sep 2017 11:57

And now you've pulled her up for posting lies and half truths, they're all crying for the thread to be locked and people to be banned - I wonder if that extends to Oddy & Harding, who have systematically started these flame wars on every board they go on for several years now?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#132 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 17 Sep 2017 12:05

Exactly. Posting under her 'beaujest' name, Sheila started the thread and no-one batted an eyelid.

Tuco

#133 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Tuco » 17 Sep 2017 12:17

I have Oddy down as Beajest. I know there are typical Harding trademarks in the posting style but you have to remember that Oddy is in awe of Harding - She desperately tries to emulate her way of posting.

Oddy also used the Beaujest name on the first blog, switching from WD to Beaujest when she wanted to be particularly nasty (usually to DL) and the spineless coward wanted to hide behind anonymity.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#134 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 17 Sep 2017 12:21

Nah, beaujest on CAG is too literate to be old ma Oddy.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#135 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 17 Sep 2017 12:21

Sorry, Quatloos, not CAG. Amy, where's my edit button???

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#136 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 17 Sep 2017 12:34

Well, Fat Wes has got his sweaty finger on the delete button and keeps removing my question to him, so let's put it here:
  • Wes, you keep removing posts yet this doesn't seem to tally with what Sheila says you told her. Here's an extract of an email from her:
    It was on 31st July 2017 that I sent a message to the Quatloos administration team to ask their assistance with removal of posts. I received a response back that day from one of the forum owners; Mr Wesley Serra. He informed me in no uncertain terms that the company policy was not to delete or amend any posts but that he would be willing to make such a statement for PC Terry Griffiths to this affect.

I telephoned Terry Griffiths to ask him whether he required a formal response from Mr Serra and his contact details. Mr Griffiths responded to inform me that he was perfectly satisfied with the reply from Wesley Serra and that he was pleased that I had indicated my willingness to request removal of posts from that forum.
    So is that true or has Sheila made it up?

JimUk1

#137 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by JimUk1 » 18 Sep 2017 18:14

Firthy2002 wrote:
17 Sep 2017 11:40
Tuco wrote:
Bah Gum!!!!!

Firthys falling apart again :lol:

Firthly lad - Here are the hypocrite Sheila Hardings friends in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT9SeHG-J6Q

Obstructing the police and assisting persistent offenders.
Dodgeball: As the discerning viewer will realise , I was aware of the mistake in the reply when I posted it

:lol: Of course you were Dodgeball - It was purely coincidence that you only mentioned it after it had been pointed out to you on here.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#138 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 18 Sep 2017 20:20

Is one those Steve Baker, who Sheila took as an MF with her? Do we judge a person by the company they keep? Along with 'England First's' seanamarts, she does have some suspect allies. That's not even including Ron 'register your car at my address to avoid tickets' Clark.

JimUk1

#139 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by JimUk1 » 19 Sep 2017 16:22

Yes - The slaphead (sorry bald eagle) @ 1 minute 20 seconds. He seems to think that he can pick and choose whether a council can issue parking tickets or not. If anyone else did that, Sheila "the cheques in the post" Harding would call them a FMOTL.

These doughnuts do make me laugh - Just who do they think they are?
Dodgeball: As the discerning viewer will realise , I was aware of the mistake in the reply when I posted it

:lol: Of course you were Dodgeball - It was purely coincidence that you only mentioned it after it had been pointed out to you on here.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#140 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 21 Sep 2017 15:45

Hey, if anyone fancies a heated debate, ask Dodgeball who is liable for the VAT on HCEO debts. The debtor, the creditor, or it depends?