Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Tuco
Posts: 1838
Joined: 29 May 2016 13:06

#36 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 16:14

Tuco wrote:
Pote Snitkin wrote:Bones claims to be 'Ben Hall'. He seems to post on mortgage issues. I wonder if this is him?

https://www.ennessprivate.co.uk/team-member/ben-hall/
It is noteworthy that in Jason's call to Sheila Harding at the time, Harding denied knowing who "Bones" was, yet continually referred to her as "she".

At the end of the conversation, Harding slipped up further by stating that all she knew about "her" was that "she posted on the Tom Crawford thread a lot".

Harding went from not "having a clue" who Bones was to knowing what threads she posted on within about 15 minutes.
Just to correct myself here, having just listened to Harding's drivel for a second time, it was Donna they were talking about.

Harding stated that she hadn't a clue who Donna was and then ended by admitting that she (Donna) posted a lot in the Tom Crawford threads. Harding couldn't even keep the same lie going for 15 minutes.

Harding also admitted that she was introduced to Donna via a friend of mine who was posting (along with Donna) on a Facebook page run by Letissier who is also from Quatloos. Harding admitted to having copies of various threads taken from the Facebook page and read some of them out.

User avatar
Schedule 12
Posts: 13343
Joined: 30 Jul 2012 21:23
Location: London WC2
Contact:

#37 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 16:24

Another of Wesley's victims has shown up and I expect won't be the last.

I am seeing it is dog eat dog among attorneys, by opening Quatloos, Wes has scored an own goal and damaged his own reputation rather than advanced his career. I don't think he realised how much damage Sheila Harding was capable of. She does not care who she brings down or exposes to achieve her agenda. That might well include her own husband..

Anyway, Wesley preaches proof. Someone should create a Sheila Harding thread on there and upload the proof. His board is about tax fraud.

If its meddled, the discussion can carry on elsewhere.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Tuco
Posts: 1838
Joined: 29 May 2016 13:06

#38 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 16:46

Isn't it strange how these obsessed no marks work?

"Henti" has just appeared. He joined on 9 September but only posted today. Henti is clearly the chimp, AKA Bardsley, AKA Worzel Gummidge. His enthusiasm to compare us to Fmotl, exaggerations and lies to add value and his inability to write a sentence without a spelling error betray him.

"beaujest" is clearly Harding, AKA Bungle. She joined on 29 September but only started posting since the Jason thread re-opened.

These two cranks are both well into their 60's yet are playing these silly games like schoolkids. They then wonder why they are mocked and ridiculed.

User avatar
Schedule 12
Posts: 13343
Joined: 30 Jul 2012 21:23
Location: London WC2
Contact:

#39 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 17:00

Sheila is the one that posts on FMOTL and sovereign citizen websites. She is also found among facebook groups, although she asks other people to use their own FB accounts to access.

I do get client referrals from FMOTL groups, but they aren't worth much in terms of sales order value.

I have clients who are not FMOTL but have FMOTL-like tendencies and use its terminology because they see it as a last resort.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Tuco
Posts: 1838
Joined: 29 May 2016 13:06

#40 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 17:13

Sheila is like some virus that spreads rapidly. She gets right up into everyones face, imposing herself onto you. Who hasn't received an email off Sheila Harding? She emails everyone.

She emails all forum owners regularly & she told you that she had been in contact with fat Wes as recently as 2 weeks ago. Same with Gander on CAG, Shazza, Kate & Nick on LB. Even Michelle from here got an email from her last week. The woman is relentless. Her obsession with the internet and you in particular knows no bounds and cannot be stopped. This is Harding style and MO.

This is how she got herself involved with the ELRG etc. Do you think she has anything to offer anyone? She is as thick as two short planks and is clearly insecure. She just bombards people with emails and phone calls until they give in to her. Look what she did to David-A sick man who had to endure 15 calls a day off her. I've had it myself, 2 hour telephone calls and endless emails ALL about 1 subject, Jason Bennison. It drove me mad.

I used to think that she was selfish. I now think it is some kind of personality disorder/mental illness that totally blanks out any feelings or compassion for others. She cannot think like a normal human being does and exploits the weak, vulnerable and the degenerates amongst our society, people like Oddy, Bardsley and my friend David. All others have deserted her or at least given her a wide berth.

I shudder to think what Sheila Harding did with herself before the internet came along.

daveBeeston
Posts: 5
Joined: 06 Dec 2016 17:52

#41 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by daveBeeston » 06 Dec 2016 18:03

Tuco wrote:
I also find it quite funny that they don't see the irony in insulting someone because of their weight when the person their defending is on the rather portly side of the scale.
Firstly Dave, I am not defending anyone-I am the first to criticize Jason when he f@%&s up. I am simply responding to criticism that has originated from Quatloos.

Secondly, it is "they're defending", not "their defending". If you are going to comment about us, at least afford us the courtesy of learning to spell correctly. You're as bad as Bones with her "sain" instead of "sane" spelling. You people really do embarrass the English in front of those Yanks.
Thank you for pointing out a slight grammatical error on my part, im not here to start an argument or to throw around insults as its not what i do,i would however like to try and engage in a civilized discussion as to the issues between both sites, surely that would be better than internet mud slinging.

@
Amy wrote:
What about insulting someone for getting "their" and "they're" wrong? Is that allowed?[/quote]

I would say no, you don't know a persons background so its unfair to insult them just because they have made a spelling or grammatical error, the person could very well be dyslexic and in my opinion insults are never really OK unless doing so in mutual jest.

So having said that can we get a civilized discussion going?

User avatar
Pote Snitkin
The Watcher
Posts: 6645
Joined: 28 Apr 2014 09:43
Location: In your loft, waiting

#42 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Dec 2016 18:13

First thing is to stop Sheila, Peter and the Oddys posting on your forum under multiple usernames.

Tuco
Posts: 1838
Joined: 29 May 2016 13:06

#43 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 18:16

daveBeeston wrote:
Tuco wrote:
I also find it quite funny that they don't see the irony in insulting someone because of their weight when the person their defending is on the rather portly side of the scale.
Firstly Dave, I am not defending anyone-I am the first to criticize Jason when he f@%&s up. I am simply responding to criticism that has originated from Quatloos.

Secondly, it is "they're defending", not "their defending". If you are going to comment about us, at least afford us the courtesy of learning to spell correctly. You're as bad as Bones with her "sain" instead of "sane" spelling. You people really do embarrass the English in front of those Yanks.
Thank you for pointing out a slight grammatical error on my part, im not here to start an argument or to throw around insults as its not what i do,i would however like to try and engage in a civilized discussion as to the issues between both sites, surely that would be better than internet mud slinging.

@
Amy wrote:
What about insulting someone for getting "their" and "they're" wrong? Is that allowed?
I would say no, you don't know a persons background so its unfair to insult them just because they have made a spelling or grammatical error, the person could very well be dyslexic and in my opinion insults are never really OK unless doing so in mutual jest.

So having said that can we get a civilized discussion going?[/quote]

What is there to discuss? Your site appears to be full of self appointed internet policemen who look down on everyone else.

This site is full of individuals who give up their spare time to help people in need of help. Whilst we do this, we are continually being threatened with complaints made against us by Sheila Harding and her bunch of sad individuals. Only today, I read of one muppet threatening to make complaints to the senior partner of a firm I work for (something Harding has previously done) Harding is the most evil, dangerous woman I've ever met. She has manipulated fat Wes, as she manipulates everyone else. To be fair, she is very persuasive and very convincing and lets face facts, fat Wes is hardly fighting female attention off is he?

This is not your argument. The argument is between ourselves and Harding (and of course her lackeys).

Jason told a lie-He said he was given an IP number. So fcukin what? Is that a reason for all the internet police on your site to get all giddy? I know you don't have much to ppost about these days but come on mate, get a grip.

& BTW I couldn't give a flying fcuk who Harding or any of her pathetic gofers complain to.

User avatar
Pote Snitkin
The Watcher
Posts: 6645
Joined: 28 Apr 2014 09:43
Location: In your loft, waiting

#44 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Dec 2016 18:20

Sheila and her gang have used Quatloos to provoke argument, and the mods have allowed it to go unchecked. The only ones who were banned were us, allowing Sheila et al to sign up using multiple usernames to provoke even more argument.

I reckon the whole thread needs to go.

Tuco
Posts: 1838
Joined: 29 May 2016 13:06

#45 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 18:30

They were clearly planning for this as well, given the 2 usernames that were opened in September but only posted since fat boy Wes opened the thread back up.

Then we have Sue Oddy urging everyone to "tread lightly" so the thread doesn't get locked. Is it that important to them?

About 3 or 4 years ago, there was a similar anti Jason thread on GOODF, involving Harding, Oddy, Bardsley & a couple of other (then) lackeys of Hardings. I remember clearly one Sunday afternoon, I kicked off on the thread and immediately Harding was on the phone to me, begging me to stop so that the thread would not get locked.

What in Gods name is wrong with these people?

User avatar
Amy
Admin
Posts: 4091
Joined: 22 Jul 2012 22:47

#46 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Amy » 06 Dec 2016 18:30

daveBeeston wrote: @
Amy wrote:
What about insulting someone for getting "their" and "they're" wrong? Is that allowed?
I would say no, you don't know a persons background so its unfair to insult them just because they have made a spelling or grammatical error, the person could very well be dyslexic and in my opinion insults are never really OK unless doing so in mutual jest.[/quote]

It was a rhetorical question. Are you saying all spelling errors are to be excused because the person making them could be dyslexic? That was not a rhetorical question by the way.
daveBeeston wrote:So having said that can we get a civilized discussion going?
Give it a go and see what happens.

daveBeeston
Posts: 5
Joined: 06 Dec 2016 17:52

#47 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by daveBeeston » 06 Dec 2016 18:38

Firstly its not my site im just a member there who found it while looking into the Tom Crawford case,this was something i was interested in due to it being local to me and as it effected some of my customers at the time(no im not in the debt advice business or anything related to debts) , i have also found some really useful info on certain scams that i wouldn't have known about and have been able to stop certain members of my family and friends from falling foul of.

You mention that the site is full of self appointed internet policemen who look down on everyone else, well the same could be said for this site aswell(to a degree), you seem to look down on certain people because their opinion differs from yours, and if we are honest we all do it at some point its human nature.

I have no idea of what has gone on between yourself and the members you mention and nor do i really care but the mud slinging between each site is surely not helpful for either site, both are trying to help people but in very different ways and on very different topics.

The fact that Jason lied about the IP address may not be a big deal to you but for others it does bring his credibility into question, anyone who offers advice(and charges for it) should be honest and transparent and should not be sinking to the level where they have to lie in order to get one up on the opposition, in all honesty what did Jason gain by lying about the IP address and the whole incident surrounding it?

I can see that i am wasting my time here trying to discuss the ongoing issues between the sites and that personal attacks about an persons appearance seem to be the order of the day over here(again this really does undermine the seriousness of the forum)which is sad, so i shall bid farewell.
My short stay has been enlightening and not for the better im sorry to say.

daveBeeston
Posts: 5
Joined: 06 Dec 2016 17:52

#48 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by daveBeeston » 06 Dec 2016 18:44

Amy wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:
Amy wrote: What about insulting someone for getting "their" and "they're" wrong? Is that allowed?
I would say no, you don't know a persons background so its unfair to insult them just because they have made a spelling or grammatical error, the person could very well be dyslexic and in my opinion insults are never really OK unless doing so in mutual jest.
It was a rhetorical question. Are you saying all spelling errors are to be excused because the person making them could be dyslexic? That was not a rhetorical question by the way.
daveBeeston wrote:
Amy wrote:So having said that can we get a civilized discussion going?
Give it a go and see what happens.
Sorry for the double post but there seems no way to edit my last post to include the answer to your question, to answer it no im not saying all spelling errors should be excused on the basis that a person might be dyslexic, what i am saying is that you may want to take that into account and instead of insulting them you may want to point out the error so they are aware for future posts, insulting people does not make the forum a very friendly place does it?

Tuco
Posts: 1838
Joined: 29 May 2016 13:06

#49 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 18:45

Well that was a short stay. What did you expect us to do? All bow down in mock homage at the arrival of the saviour?

The thread on Quataloos was started at the behest of Sheila Harding. Jason would like to know who that person is and why (s)he started it. Jason has been victim of incredible delving into his private life over the years, most of which, you will not be aware of. Do you blame him for wanting to put a stop to it?

Harding has lied about her road tax offences. Surely that is of more concern to you "anti-Scammers" than someone claiming to know a specific IP address?

Do you not see the double standards here?

Also, you need to remember that this thread wouldn't have started if Wes (in his wisdom) hadn't opened the other thread back up, in order to score some petty, pathetic point.

User avatar
Schedule 12
Posts: 13343
Joined: 30 Jul 2012 21:23
Location: London WC2
Contact:

#50 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 18:56

Just to add a bit, if anyone has been swindled or conned out of money can they contact me. It doesn't matter how long ago it was.

It would like to know if we Sheila is connected to the same, and I appreciate that there are many about.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

daveBeeston
Posts: 5
Joined: 06 Dec 2016 17:52

#51 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by daveBeeston » 06 Dec 2016 19:03

Tuco you really do make this forum such a friendly place don't you?

Where did i even hint that i thought you would "All bow down in mock homage at the arrival of the saviour?", all i asked was that we engage in a civilized discussion on the issues between the 2 sites, i can see that request is beyond you which is a shame.

If Harding has lied about tax offences then yes that is of serious concern and im sure that those offences will have been dealt with by the relevant authority(or at least i hope they would of), regarding the IP address issue do you not see the problem that could cause in regards to Jason's credibility and the whole sites credibility?

The delving into someones private life is not acceptable and i agree Jason has every right to put a stop to it.

Regarding the double standards you mention surely that applies to Jason and whoever else has delved into Harding's private life in order to find out about the alleged tax offences, if you want them to stop then you need to do the same you cannot have it both ways.

Now onto the reopening of the thread, the thread was reopened due to the post here regarding the IP address issue so you can hardly claim the high ground on that can you, after all it was Jason's lie that caused the reopening of the thread so Wes could respond on a platform where he is not banned.

User avatar
Schedule 12
Posts: 13343
Joined: 30 Jul 2012 21:23
Location: London WC2
Contact:

#52 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 19:15

Pote Snitkin wrote:Sheila and her gang have used Quatloos to provoke argument, and the mods have allowed it to go unchecked. The only ones who were banned were us, allowing Sheila et al to sign up using multiple usernames to provoke even more argument.

I reckon the whole thread needs to go.
Even I got banned on Quatloos. In a momentary lapse of ego, Wesley only got to do it once.

Every time Sheila starts a campaign, she ends up exposing herself further and trashing the website used. Consumer Action Group, its a sprawling wasteland. LB, a ghost town, GOODF, they took her out of circulation before damage was effected, Quatloos - she exposed its owner to be a disgraced attorney in a habit of annoying people who say he is a liar and has an obsession with people. Sheila is not wanted here, Wesley is welcome to her. They have the same modus operandi.

We stopped Sheila entering here before she could do any damage. We know she signed up dozens of spoof names and made spoof inquiries, She even used a vulnerable person to obtain my services under false pretenses. We have saved many of Sheila's victims from CAG and LB boards thousands after she gave them wrong advice. When she is banned from a forum, she relentlessly emails and contacts forum administrators. We have all seen it over the years.

We have a lot of work to get done. It is none of Sheila business, let alone interfere with the normal operation of it.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Tuco
Posts: 1838
Joined: 29 May 2016 13:06

#53 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 19:21

It was re-opened because Clive (busy b)oddy emailed Wesley, telling tales. Pathetic.

The tax offences are published in web versions of local papers. Surely it is in the public interest to know this, given the woman chastises anyone else who tries to avoid paying a debt? Is that comparable to posting stuff (and pictures) of Jason's wife and son?

I fail to see what the issue is with the 2 sites? Fat boy Wes needlessly opened up a thread that was dead and buried, simply because his ego had been dented and (I suspect), pressure from Harding. This site has simply retaliated.

Harding has also been offered the opportunity on several occasions to stop this madness. I even did so myself in an email to her recently. I don't think you grasp the level of her obsessions or the lengths that she will go to to hurt Jason. We're all sick to death of it and maybe that is why you are being greeted with the animosity that you are. Has anyone on here posted about Quatloos since the last round of nonsense?

What exactly do you think you achieve on Quatloos? Do you think there are hundreds of people running around all over the country thinking that they can pay their mortgage off with a promissory note? These people who make these stands are all in negative equity - They have nothing to lose and the longer they stay put, the longer they live rent free. You are not knights in shining armour, you are saving no-one.

I know this - I stood at these evictions long before Crawford & prats like Jimmy Wylde came along. In those days, there were 30 odd of us maximum, just Ceylon, his lunatic mate and a couple of others. The people in the homes weren't really bothered, they knew they would be evicted eventually. When I realized this, I backed out of it but please believe me when I tell you that I know more about it than you and most on your site.

Tuco
Posts: 1838
Joined: 29 May 2016 13:06

#54 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 19:24

I find it a bit odd that when acknowledging the fact that Jason lied about obtaining the identity of a poster on here with the help of admin the attitude is "so fucking what?"
So fcukin what?

User avatar
Pote Snitkin
The Watcher
Posts: 6645
Joined: 28 Apr 2014 09:43
Location: In your loft, waiting

#55 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Dec 2016 19:24

Dave, the fact remains that Sheila and her sordid crew use other forums (CAG, LB, Quatloos, GOODF, Pepipoo) to discredit this site, signing up under numerous usernames. They've also set up a blog to continue to argue giving us no right of reply.

They use any argument they can to interpret legislation that benefits the bailiffs. They hate that this site continuously halts bailiff action and gets fees removed. They constantly bring up 3 cases to paint Jason as a fraud - one of those he wasn't even part of but attended as an observer on the second day. Another case failed due to the claimant not being truthful about an important fact. That leaves one where it's been admitted that a wrong choice was made. One case out of the hundreds that have been successful, and that's not counting the ones that get sorted before court.

Sheila was outed in a sting where she passed a debtors address to the bailiffs that was given to her in confidence - however the address was fake and the bailiffs had a rude surprise waiting. Sheila calls those who try to avoid bailiff fees as debt-dodgers. She knowingly misinterprets a key piece of legisation to ensure public money is diverted to the bailiff's pockets, relaying this to those seeking advice. There is so much more.

Quatloos has been used like many before it - we know it's not your site but you could have a word. Dodgeball is currently posting as Worzel and Henti, Sheila is posting as herself, Bungle and possibly beaujest. It's making a mockery of your forum.

User avatar
Schedule 12
Posts: 13343
Joined: 30 Jul 2012 21:23
Location: London WC2
Contact:

#56 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 19:26

daveBeeston wrote:Tuco you really do make this forum such a friendly place don't you?
People come here at the first port of call for help with bailiffs. You can see that for yourself.

Where did i even hint that i thought you would "All bow down in mock homage at the arrival of the saviour?", all i asked was that we engage in a civilized discussion on the issues between the 2 sites, i can see that request is beyond you which is a shame.
When Sheila is involved, its not possible to have a civilised discussion. I can play you a 15 minute recording if you like. Otherwise her forum activity speaks for itself. Her intention is not having a civilised discussion. It's starting a flame war as part of a campaign against me. The Quatloos thread is testament to that.

If Harding has lied about tax offences then yes that is of serious concern and im sure that those offences will have been dealt with by the relevant authority(or at least i hope they would of),
Would you like to see that? The quatloos is a perfect venue for exposing such scammers, and the evidence is abundant.

Perhaps you would like to pass the evidence to Taunton Dean Magistrates court and invite them to investigate Sheila giving a false address to avoid being discovered and getting out of paying her court fines. The Court Manager, Magistrates Court, St Johns Rd, Taunton TA1 4AX. 01823 257084

regarding the IP address issue do you not see the problem that could cause in regards to Jason's credibility and the whole sites credibility?

The delving into someones private life is not acceptable and i agree Jason has every right to put a stop to it.
There is little I can do to stop it, even if her action commits an offence under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. I'd wager a better chance of conviction under 21 of the Data Protection Act 1998. I have sufficient evidence to bring a proceeding against her for slander. I'll bring her into court when time and work scheduling allows me.

Regarding the double standards you mention surely that applies to Jason and whoever else has delved into Harding's private life in order to find out about the alleged tax offences, if you want them to stop then you need to do the same you cannot have it both ways.
I did not investigate Sheila's private life. She has too many enemies and it is bound to come back.



Now onto the reopening of the thread, the thread was reopened due to the post here regarding the IP address issue so you can hardly claim the high ground on that can you, after all it was Jason's lie that caused the reopening of the thread so Wes could respond on a platform where he is not banned.
I did not breach any of his website rules, but he banned me. He only gets one chance then it goes elsewhere. He knew the score and he knew the risks.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

daveBeeston
Posts: 5
Joined: 06 Dec 2016 17:52

#57 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by daveBeeston » 06 Dec 2016 19:54

Jason if you have the evidence then i have to ask why have you not passed it on to the relevant body? Surely its you civic duty to do so?


Tuco this is not a dig at you and i can understand that your angry at certain people for their actions, but you should leave it off the public side of the forum as it can be very off putting for new members who may read posts before plucking up the courage to post themselves, if they see a member openly throwing insults around they may not stick around to ask for help for fear of being insulted.

Now i don't know fully what has gone on in the past between yourself, other members here and the people you mention and i feel i don't have enough time left in my life to go over it(as i feel its a never ending saga)but i did hope that we might be able to find a way to at least be amicable with one another.

Maybe the only solution is to remove the threads on both sites regarding both sites and to engage in a very long period of ignoring each other, otherwise its potentially just going to get ridiculous and wind people up even more and nobody needs any more stress in their life.

Tuco
Posts: 1838
Joined: 29 May 2016 13:06

#58 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 19:58

You have just posted on the Quatloos site that I think it is Ok for Jason to lie.

Why has nobody questioned the lies of harding and her lackeys?
Why has nobody questioned why Harding and her lackeys are allowed to flood the board with multiple log ins?
Why has nobody questioned why fat boy Wes lied when he claimed that anyone may defend themselves on his forum when none of us are able to?

Yes, both threads should be removed as they serve no purpose other than to provide Harding with a platform.

User avatar
Amy
Admin
Posts: 4091
Joined: 22 Jul 2012 22:47

#59 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Amy » 06 Dec 2016 20:04

daveBeeston wrote:Maybe the only solution is to remove the threads on both sites regarding both sites and to engage in a very long period of ignoring each other, otherwise its potentially just going to get ridiculous and wind people up even more and nobody needs any more stress in their life.
Do you have the authority to remove the Portaloos thread?

If not, what is the point of all this?

Tuco
Posts: 1838
Joined: 29 May 2016 13:06

#60 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 20:12

In fairness, Firthy should be entitled to reply, unless he's done something that I'm not aware of. I know he's made 3 separate attempts to register.

Denying him the right makes us no better than Quatloos.

User avatar
Pote Snitkin
The Watcher
Posts: 6645
Joined: 28 Apr 2014 09:43
Location: In your loft, waiting

#61 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Dec 2016 20:15

Something else that gets overlooked is that if Jason is giving wrong advice, where are all the complaints? You can find complaints on the web about Sheila from disgruntled people she's advised, but where are the ones about Jason? It's been said on Quatloos that the 'success stories' board is light on content - you do realise that Jason is bound by the DPA? Clients must give permission and often do not want their cases broadcast to everyone. That's not a cop out, it's the law.

Sheila on the other hand seems quite willing to use client info as she sees fit. I made a post last week about how I was a client of hers from some years ago. What she didn't know is that I made that up, as I showed by posting a screenshot from a post I made in July. I provided a few made up clues and allowed her to do the rest. Since then she has declared that she knows who I am, and that a few others do as well.

It shows that she's willing to trawl through her files, find one that matches somewhat then pass on to others who she thinks I am. Lord knows who she's actually plucked from her archives.

User avatar
Pote Snitkin
The Watcher
Posts: 6645
Joined: 28 Apr 2014 09:43
Location: In your loft, waiting

#62 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Dec 2016 20:17

Tuco wrote:In fairness, Firthy should be entitled to reply, unless he's done something that I'm not aware of. I know he's made 3 separate attempts to register.

Denying him the right makes us no better than Quatloos.
He's got no feckin' right. I've tried 3 times over the past few days to sign up to Quatloos (I've forgotten my old password), but never had an authorisation from admin.

User avatar
Schedule 12
Posts: 13343
Joined: 30 Jul 2012 21:23
Location: London WC2
Contact:

#63 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 20:17

daveBeeston wrote:Jason if you have the evidence then i have to ask why have you not passed it on to the relevant body? Surely its you civic duty to do so?

The only proof of her criminal convictions for cheque fraud (buying car tax and stopping the cheque) and car tax evasion (refusing to return car tax disc to DVLA after her queque was stopped) is from local newspaper reports:

http://www.somersetcountygazette.co.uk/ ... 3.display/

http://www.somersetcountygazette.co.uk/ ... nton_area/

http://www.somersetcountygazette.co.uk/ ... a/?ref=arc

http://www.thisisthewestcountry.co.uk/n ... 021.print/

Note the address she had given the court. It is a false address used by Mailboxes ETC which is suspended because of an unpaid bill.




https://who.is/whois/bailiffadviceonline.co.uk

Note the address.


7 Bridge Street is this:- https://www.mbe.co.uk/taunton







Tuco this is not a dig at you and i can understand that your angry at certain people for their actions, but you should leave it off the public side of the forum as it can be very off putting for new members who may read posts before plucking up the courage to post themselves, if they see a member openly throwing insults around they may not stick around to ask for help for fear of being insulted.

We have enough experience in running a forum to know what we are doing. This is to provide free help for people with bailiff problems. They are not interested in flame wars. They want their problem fixed. The public are intelligent enough to see through Sheila's agenda. I get plenty of complaints about her. Her own disgruntled clients have taken to blogging to express their feelings.


Since "proof" is asked...

http://asaintcalledallnights.blogspot.c ... t-one.html

https://allnightsblog.wordpress.com/tag/sheila-harding/

http://m.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk/viewtop ... 7&start=70



Now i don't know fully what has gone on in the past between yourself, other members here and the people you mention and i feel i don't have enough time left in my life to go over it(as i feel its a never ending saga)but i did hope that we might be able to find a way to at least be amicable with one another.

Maybe the only solution is to remove the threads on both sites regarding both sites and to engage in a very long period of ignoring each other,
I have approached Sheila and asked her to end her vendetta. I even had a solicitor speak to her over the phone and she was devious evasive with the solicitor. Sheila dismissed a written email request, saying her campaign against me is necessary. In all that time, she exposes herself more and more as further evidence of her (and potentially her husbands) dubious history is coming to light.

otherwise its potentially just going to get ridiculous and wind people up even more and nobody needs any more stress in their life.
I'm on your side.

I think Wesley was naive in allowing Sheila to bring his professional standards into disrepute by waging a campaign against me.

I have a ton of work on my desk, clients wanting my professional services, I'm working from before 7am (first call is received) and I am not finished until after 11pm. While it's nice to be busy, I do need to consider a long term strategy in being able to handle such high caseloads.

There is no ombudsman for civil enforcement in the UK and I appear to have become the de-facto.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Tuco
Posts: 1838
Joined: 29 May 2016 13:06

#64 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 20:20

Pote Snitkin wrote:
Tuco wrote:In fairness, Firthy should be entitled to reply, unless he's done something that I'm not aware of. I know he's made 3 separate attempts to register.

Denying him the right makes us no better than Quatloos.
He's got no feckin' right. I've tried 3 times over the past few days to sign up to Quatloos (I've forgotten my old password), but never had an authorisation from admin.
Yeah I tried too

Denying him makes us no better than honest Wes though does it?

User avatar
Schedule 12
Posts: 13343
Joined: 30 Jul 2012 21:23
Location: London WC2
Contact:

#65 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 20:23

Pote Snitkin wrote:Something else that gets overlooked is that if Jason is giving wrong advice, where are all the complaints?
I was once one of Sheila's clients, I wasn't a debtor, someone else was, and I was royally shafted.

I had no idea of her criminal past, crimes involving fraud and dishonesty. I also did not know she was not authorised by the ICO to process my personal data let alone pass it to Susan Oddy to re-publish it (anonymously) around the internet in discredit.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

User avatar
Amy
Admin
Posts: 4091
Joined: 22 Jul 2012 22:47

#66 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Amy » 06 Dec 2016 20:34

Tuco wrote:In fairness, Firthy should be entitled to reply, unless he's done something that I'm not aware of. I know he's made 3 separate attempts to register.

Denying him the right makes us no better than Quatloos.
He has replied, several times, with pathetic sarcastic responses, so I banned him.

User avatar
Schedule 12
Posts: 13343
Joined: 30 Jul 2012 21:23
Location: London WC2
Contact:

#67 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 20:57

I wouldn't bother with him. Move on. His board is full of internet trolls. That might be acceptable on Wesley's forum, but not here.

If Sheila insists on campaigning then more of her troubled history can come to light.

The public has chosen between Sheila and me whose services they want. Now let us get on with delivering that service to my clients.

The public has chosen what forum to get quality advice on bailiff matters. They choose to come here. They choose not to go with Sheila. She needs to (as Wesley Serra eloquently puts it) put up or shut up.

It's not for Sheila to interlope into my clients' cases and demand "proof" to satisfy her own personal curiosity.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

User avatar
Schedule 12
Posts: 13343
Joined: 30 Jul 2012 21:23
Location: London WC2
Contact:

#68 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 22:13

Sheila wrote:Mr Bennison stated that he would only remove the posts on CONDITION that I approach the website owner of the Consumer Action Group forum to seek his agreement to remove the ONE reference to the name Jason Bennison. I responded to Mr Bennison that he would need to approach the website owner himself in the same way in which I had approached him.
She is a compulsive liar.

I asked to delete evidence of all your flame wars, and you said you couldn't (or wouldn't)


Sheila wrote: Mr Bennison refused to approach the CAG forum.
She is a compulsive liar.

I approached Marc Gander and asked him to delete my name from his website. He told me that he would if I asked a police officer to make the request to him.



My Formal Complaint was rejected out of hand. Since that day, Bennison, Tuco and Pote Snitken have used the Bailiff Help Forum in an attempt to ruin my good name and to destroy my business (Bailiff Advice Online).
She is a compulsive liar.

You destroyed your own business.

You brought yourself into disrepute by your constant campaigning against me.

The obsession that these individuals have against me is truly frightening.
Obsession?

She is a compulsive liar.


  • You investigated my private life.

    You got Clive and Susan "Ironside" Oddy to do the same.

    You got someone to make a website defaming me, and when the police turned up, he took it offline.

    You pursued me around the internet using no less than 20 false names.

    You passed my personal details to the Oddys to publish on the internet.

    You are not authorised to process anybody's personal data.

    You have a proven criminal history of fraud and dishonesty

    You hide behind a false address to cover up your criminal history.

    You told me you worked for Taunton Citizens Advice. They never heard of you.

    You start flame wars on the internet.

    You drag other people down to advance your agenda. Clive and Susan Oddy. Wesley Serra, Peter Bardsley to name a few. Others saw you for what you are and turned on you.

    I have repeatedly asked you to stop your vendetta. You refused.

    A solicitor asked you to stop your vendetta. You refused.

    What on Earth do your boys make of you after finding out all this?

    What would they think if I turned up at your house and showed them everything you have done?

    How many more flame wars will you start?

    How much more of your sordid past do you think is going to come out? You certainly did not buy that country pile and finance your plastic surgery by working at the local CAB did you?

    It's your call Sheila. I'm the one with a business and a functional internet forum. You blew yours way with your own stupidity.
I have tried my best to come to a truce with you. Would you like me to put up copies of our telephone conversations, so anyone reading this article can make up their own mind as to what you are all about?

Perhaps Wesley might like to listen it? He is always on about "proof". There is also your little rant you left on my voicemail... shall we give that some airtime?
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

User avatar
Schedule 12
Posts: 13343
Joined: 30 Jul 2012 21:23
Location: London WC2
Contact:

#69 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 22:36

baeujest wrote: Perhaps Jason would care to hop across and answer for himself?
Last time I made a post on Quatloos. It was doctored by a moderator.

Do that once, the discussion goes elsewhere. This is the result.



Sheila wrote:It was posted in April 2013 after yet another debtor had a cost order made against him in court
There was never any costs order. None that could be found on court record.

You dismiss the hundreds of successful claims my clients have brought.

How many successful claims have your clients brought Sheila?. The answer is a big fat zero.



Sheila wrote:...neither was I breaching any Data Protection laws...
Sheila. You breached this one.

Section 17(1) of the Data Protection Act 1998 states;

  • 17 Prohibition on processing without registration.

    (1)Subject to the following provisions of this section, personal data must not be processed unless an entry in respect of the data controller is included in the register maintained by the Commissioner under section 19 (or is treated by notification regulations made by virtue of section 19(3) as being so included).


Section 21 of the Data Protection Act 1998 states;
  • 21 Offences.
    (1)If section 17(1) is contravened, the data controller is guilty of an offence.
Wesley Serra might think it's all right to let a career criminal use his website to wage a vendetta, I can only hope he is pleased with the result. If he is not, then he can call me.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

User avatar
Pote Snitkin
The Watcher
Posts: 6645
Joined: 28 Apr 2014 09:43
Location: In your loft, waiting

#70 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Dec 2016 22:47

So.... first she says she did a statutory declaration to remove fines from up to 7 years ago (despite the fact she'd already admitted to Tuco that she did know about them), then she says we can't talk about them as they are 'spent'. So on one hand she claims she has no convictions, then on the other hand they are spent.

Is she seriously asking everyone to believe that in seven years she never once received a letter from the court or a bailiff chasing these fines? Not once, despite there being 3 different occurrences? Not one single letter reached her? And when the second and third ones occured, the court never wondered why the previous ones were unpaid? In such circumstances, an arrest warrant would be issued. What about the letters from the bank when the cheques bounced? Obviously she didn't receive the bank statements for those months showing the charges.

I ask anyone reading this to say whether they believe that or not.

Post Reply