Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney - Bats in the belfry.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#71 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Dec 2016 22:50

Firthy wrote: Somewhere a bridge is missing it's troll...
Better get back there then you gross, boss-eyed dwarf.

Tuco

#72 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 22:56

Pote Snitkin wrote:So.... first she says she did a statutory declaration to remove fines from up to 7 years ago (despite the fact she'd already admitted to Tuco that she did know about them), then she says we can't talk about them as they are 'spent'. So on one hand she claims she has no convictions, then on the other hand they are spent.

Is she seriously asking everyone to believe that in seven years she never once received a letter from the court or a bailiff chasing these fines? Not once, despite there being 3 different occurrences? Not one single letter reached her? And when the second and third ones occured, the court never wondered why the previous ones were unpaid? In such circumstances, an arrest warrant would be issued. What about the letters from the bank when the cheques bounced? Obviously she didn't receive the bank statements for those months showing the charges.

I ask anyone reading this to say whether they believe that or not.
She said to me over the phone that she had received a fine "for road tax". She didn't go into detail but I got the impression that it was a single fine for forgetting to tax her car (we all do that from time to time). Even now, in her posts, she never once tells people that the fines were for failing to return a tax disc when requested to do so after a cheque bounced.

As she has publicly mentioned the fines herself, it is OK to mention them. The only thing that I would point out is that the convictions were not for fraud, they were for failing to return a tax disc.

I personally don't believe anything that comes out of this woman's mouth, least of all her explanation about these fines.

Schedule 12

#73 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 22:58

Pote Snitkin wrote: In such circumstances, an arrest warrant would be issued.
It would have been, but the arresting officer would have turned up at her false address. The procedure is to turn the warrant to court.

She successfully evaded, not only her tax, but her court fines.

Glass houses, it amazes me she approached someone like Wesley, who is big on tax avoiders and con artists.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Schedule 12

#74 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 23:06

Tuco wrote: The only thing that I would point out is that the convictions were not for fraud, they were for failing to return a tax disc.

I personally don't believe anything that comes out of this woman's mouth, least of all her explanation about these fines.
Her convictions may not be about fraud, but she did commit the offence of fraud as it is defined under section 11 of the Fraud Act 2006. Obtaining services, in this case, a tax disc to use public roads, fraudulently.
  • 11Obtaining services dishonestly

(1)A person is guilty of an offence under this section if he obtains services for himself or another—
    • (a)by a dishonest act, and
      (b)in breach of subsection (2).

(2)A person obtains services in breach of this subsection if—
    • (a)they are made available on the basis that payment has been, is being or will be made for or in respect of them,
      (b)he obtains them without any payment having been made for or in respect of them or without payment having been made in full, and
      (c)when he obtains them, he knows
      • (i)that they are being made available on the basis described in paragraph (a), or
        (ii)that they might be,
        but intends that payment will not be made, or will not be made in full.
    (3)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable—
    • (a)on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum (or to both);
      (b)on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or to a fine (or to both).
      [/i]
Giving a dud cheque once can be a simple mistake. Doing it twice is pushing your luck. But she did it three times. That becomes a modus operandi

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#75 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Dec 2016 23:12

Only twice - the first time she was caught driving with no valid tax, I assume by a police officer. Can't really pretend she didn't know about that one, can she?

Tuco

#76 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 23:18

Whilst it is difficult to disagree with you, the conviction was not for fraud. It is too expensive to pursue. Hence the alternative offence of failing to return a tax disc.

If you re-run your latest phone conversation with Harding, she tells you not to mention fraud "otherwise I will come after you". Mention failing to return a tax disc and she can't do Jack Didley. Just keep it within the realms of what she has openly posted and there is no defamation and no malicious communication.

The facts are there for everyone to see. Even the three stoogies aren't denying what has taken place, instead, they are attempting to claim that being unable to pay child support is more serious. On that basis, I'd hate to hear their thoughts on obtaining goods on credit and then paying back over a 7 year period? I wonder what the creditor would have said if they were informed of the "revised" terms? Why take such a large order if the purse strings were tight in the first place?

Schedule 12

#77 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2016 23:41

Tuco wrote:, instead, they are attempting to claim that being unable to pay child support is more serious.
I didn't even know I had a CCJ for child support.

I had a child support tribunal, but that came out in my favour because maintenance is only owed by an absent parent.

In any case, the assessment calculations were wrong and the CSA had thrown away the original file giving rise to the charge. The judgment was overturned and credit agencies were required to follow the court directions and remove evidence of it. The only problem is the CSA (CMEC) is not paying by solicitors costs as ordered because they feel my costs are disproportionate to the value of the sum in dispute.

If you re-run your latest phone conversation with Harding, she tells you not to mention fraud "otherwise I will come after you".
Sheila cannot come after me for anything. She can only come to court with clean hands. With her previous history of stalking me over the internet and amassing my personal data on an iMac while unregistered going back years, the court is not going to give her any credence.

Sheila's house is not held in a trust. A costs order against her for bringing failed proceedings against me would invariably be placed on it by the solicitor representing me.

This is why I register property in a trustee's name. If a tenant sued me, they cannot secure it on the property. Putting everything into an inter vivos protects me from the unexpected that a Ltd company cannot protect.

I offer this service for my clients if they are at risk of the likes of Peter "Bailiff-can-take-your-hire-purchase-car " Felton-Gerber. The difference being for legal reasons a solicitor signs off the trust instrument.

Tuco

#78 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 23:55

She can come to court with whatever she wants. Whether she would receive equity is another question.

I prefer just to wind her up about it, based on what she has very kindly volunteered.

None of these type of silly claim would be worth the value of a house anyway-You're only talking a couple of grand or so.

Tuco

#79 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 06 Dec 2016 23:58

Wesley's idea of an even playing field:

Delete Harding's posts that absolutely embarrassed her and delete my posts that absolutely embarrassed her.

. And Tuco logged in today. Lie a lot, guys?
No he didn't you lying fat fuck. He's had 2 other log ins since Tuco was banned permanently. You are either making it up or someone has logged in earlier in order to reactivate the account. What possible gain would there be to claim I was banned when in actual fact I wasn't?

I tried to re-register and Pote has done the same. Neither account was validated.

Schedule 12

#80 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 07 Dec 2016 00:10

So there you have it.

The proof Marc Stevens is right. Wesley Serra IS a liar.

It leaves me wondering if the State of New York bar knows about his compulsive lying and his bizarre life on the internet. It's hardly the good character expected to represent the legal profession.

Tuco

#81 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 07 Dec 2016 00:15

He's also swerving this question as if it was a salad:
To quote your good self, can you please provide me with evidence of this?

Schedule 12

#82 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 07 Dec 2016 00:27

Wesley Serra won't provide any proof. He deletes posts he disagrees with. He edits other peoples comments on his website to suit his own agenda.

He invited me to go to his website to defend myself of everything I am accused. You don't need an IQ of a chicken McNugget to figure out why I didn't.

He resurrected a thread. This one was created. He didn't need the IQ of a chicken McNugget to see it coming.

Every time Sheila starts another flame war, she gets hurt. Her accomplices are exposed. The reputation of any forum she visits gets trashed. Look at CAG and LB.

Sheila. Time to put your vendetta out of its misery.

Tuco

#83 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 07 Dec 2016 00:31

As I said to him in another post he deleted. It would have been more mature of him to have gone:

"Liar, liar-Your pants are on fire"

Than open that thread. She wet 12 pairs of knickers so far and the the thread hasn't been open a week.

Schedule 12

#84 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 07 Dec 2016 00:34

I won the support of the clients. Sheila did the damnedest to stop them coming to me.

I hold the majority of the bailiff advice market. The minority I do not control are not using Sheila. They use official advice agencies, and when that does not come to fruition, they eventually come to me. I am the only one in Britain offering advocacy for victims of unlawful bailiff action. Every solicitor offering bailiff redress either get their clients from me or hire me as a professional consultant in bailiff law and tactical knowledge for their own client.

Nothing Sheila does will change that. Complain to Google, complain to HMRC, complain to trading standards. They all saw right through her.

Opening the Quatloos thread only damaged Wesleys own reputation. He scored an own-goal. If he didn't see that, maybe there is an absent chicken Mcnugget.

Tuco

#85 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 07 Dec 2016 01:35

It's not a case of Wesley not providing any proof, it is a case of Wesley CAN'T provide any proof. He is a bullshitter.

I went back on there believing a solicitor would act with honesty, decency and integrity He is no better than that grubby little man from Stalybridge or the fruitcake from Taunton. If the devil could cast his net on that site.

Tuco

#86 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 07 Dec 2016 06:45

And still no proof from honest Wes, instead just a pile of uncorroborated drivel. Does this clown base his legal arguments on such flimsy nonsense?

For a man who continually insists on proof being provided, he's not very good at practicing what he preaches is he? Mind you, he seems to be in good company.

Thread locked - Harding will be inconsolable :lol:

Schedule 12

#87 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 07 Dec 2016 08:02

Thread locked because Wesley saw Sheila was coming out of it pretty badly.

He is not a solicitor. An American attorney does not need the same level of academic qualifications to be able to offer advocacy.

Tuco

#88 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 07 Dec 2016 08:28

He's probably a tad embarrassed that he has been taken in by Sheilas nonsense.

Sheila always ends up with egg on her face when she starts these silly flame Wars. However, she hasn't the intelligence to realise. She also seems to think that she can try her silly complaining to senior partners of law firms. What she fails to realise is these senior partners are fully aware that she is bonkers and any drivel she or one of her lackeys send in, goes straight into the paper shredder
Last edited by Tuco on 07 Dec 2016 08:50, edited 1 time in total.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#89 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 07 Dec 2016 08:45

Well, now I know from personal experience that fat Wes is a liar. He knows and I know that he has not authorised some sign-ups as I have tried 3 times. Tell you what, I'll try one more time to see what happens.

Tuco

#90 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 07 Dec 2016 08:54

I Also tried to register on Monday.

Furthermore, why did "Tuco " become active again? What Wes doesn't realise is that Arthur permanently banned Tuco and I had two further log ins since then. (Both now permanently banned, hence my need to re-register on Monday)

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#91 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Pote Snitkin » 07 Dec 2016 09:04

And as I said with my original 'Droopy' log-in, I've forgotten the password and the throwaway email address I used is no longer active so I can't receive a new one.

Schedule 12

#92 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 07 Dec 2016 09:14

I prefer to stay off his site. He doctored my comments. Do it once and it goes elsewhere.

The consumer action group learned that lesson the hard way. They lost the bailiff traffic with an own-goal.

My methods work. Sheila's methods don't. The public voted with their keyboards. I have hundreds of successful cases. Sheila has none. I don't need flame wars.

Complaining to a senior partner made her look stupid. She should have listened to Peter "Bailiff-can-take-your-hire-purchase-car " Felton-Gerber.

Sheila using her Bungle name is active against FMOTL. I expect she is still smarting when she was banned. I don't follow FMOTL but she does say that I have similar associations to it when she knows I've never practiced it. This is another of her internet campaigns, but I can't see the objective she is trying to reach.

Michelle

#93 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Michelle » 07 Dec 2016 10:41

Tuco wrote:I Also tried to register on Monday.

Furthermore, why did "Tuco " become active again? What Wes doesn't realise is that Arthur permanently banned Tuco and I had two further log ins since then. (Both now permanently banned, hence my need to re-register on Monday)
Actually, a "permanent" ban is only permanent in name. It can be reversed with a mouse click. It would be more accurate to refer to it as "indefinite" or "until further notice" because, unlike a temporary ban, it is not lifted automatically after a certain time, it requires someone to lift it manually. They must have gone to Tuco's account and lifted the ban. Unless you have a screenshot of the "ban" screen previously displayed, there is no way to establish that the account had previously been banned, the fact can be easily denied. :xmas_cool:
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Tuco

#94 Re: Wesley Serra, disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 07 Dec 2016 11:32

Yes I agree. Someone activated the account again yesterday. It's a completely pointless argument anyway. I would only say that why would I have registered a new account if "Tuco " was still active?

Tuco

#95 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 18 Dec 2016 18:51

Wes just locked a thread to save almost his entire admin team from taking further humiliating punishment:
Whatever value this thread may have had, there is none left.
:lol:

The thread had enormous value, if only the Quatloosers were of sufficient intelligence to understand what was written. Even Dodgeball got it in the end (albeit 3 years down the line). How thick does that make Bones & the rest of the sheep on there?

Wes-if you want to run a board that gives nobodies the platform to act "holier than thou", you really need to make sure that your admin know what they're talking about mate. :lol:

I had half your posters asking me to provide proof, based on the stupid claims of one angry gentleman (Rumps). However, not one of them was able to explain to me exactly what proof the required when asked.

You yourself couldn't even get your figures right over how many posts I had deleted.

Seriously, what fcukin purpose does your forum serve?

"Oh look at me-I'm very clever, I don't risk my house like Tom Crawford did"

Wes-I hate to piss in your chips and all that but nobody risks losing their house if there is equity in it-The only people who risk their homes are those with negative equity, who have nothing to lose. Even in the Simon Goldberg case, contrary to Bones pearls of wisdom, it was never his own house that he was putting up on offer. It was the home of his ex Mrs which (surprise surprise) had negative equity.

Schedule 12

#96 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 18 Dec 2016 19:27

He needs to get a proper job. Running a forum for numpties does nothing for his reputation.

Tuco

#97 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 18 Dec 2016 19:43

jasonDWB wrote:He needs to get a proper job. Running a forum for numpties does nothing for his reputation.
What I found illuminating was the touting of business on Wesley's law firm's website.

If the arrest of someone has been conducted wrongfully, Wes and/or one of his mates will do their utmost to ensure that the charges are thrown out.

In practice, this means that a scumbag who breaks into your home and steals your personal belongings will be defended, provided that you cross the defenders palm with silver. I wonder if this offer extends to those who stop paying their mortgage but refuse to leave their home when ordered to do so by the court?

I have no issue with the law being a starting point and indeed, many debtors are far from innocent. However, they are still entitled to be protected by the law. The difference between myself and Wes is that I don't want it both ways.

Actions speak louder than words Wes. Every man has his price but some prices are lower than others aren't they?

Schedule 12

#98 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Schedule 12 » 18 Dec 2016 20:35

He must have learned a forum does not generate client business. Sheila has been trying it on CAG for years. We all remember Sheilas mantra "I have a commercial business helping people with bailiff queries".

Marc Gander saw it as poaching his forum members and stopped it with a no-commercial-links policy

Sheila and the Oddys are attacking me with blogs and posts because they are jealous. I have DWB controlling nearly all the bailiff redress market, and BHF controlling the bailiff forum enquires.

Things can only get better for me. The future for Sheila and the Oddys is a certain life of misery debt and the Oddys have no prospect of accomplishing anything useful in their lives. Clive has egg on his face. I can't see their lives improving. I've had a bumper year on year with DWB.

Tuco

#99 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 18 Dec 2016 21:09

jasonDWB wrote: I can't see their lives improving.
Jesus-That's an understatement.

I've often considered starting a dead pool for them.

Personally, Harding & Bardsley have had me in stitches over the years. As for the Oddys, I find them wholly insignificant and utterly pointless.

Tuco

#100 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 18 Dec 2016 21:25

Tuco wrote:
jasonDWB wrote: I can't see their lives improving.
Jesus-That's an understatement.

I've often considered starting a dead pool for them.

Personally, Harding & Bardsley have had me in stitches over the years. As for the Oddys, I find them wholly insignificant and utterly pointless.
Bardsley's latest attempts at looking intelligent on Quatloos (I'm not sure whether the first one is his attempt at French after his "on block debacle?):
The new ownere merely "stands in the shoes" of the orriginal,
And just to emphasize how "orriginal" is spelt, he repeats it here:
As far as the orriginal making increase profit, this is untrue,
Harding only posted once, but that was more than enough to display her obsessive fixation with other posters, by referring to her stored files of posts from 2013. I love the way that it completely goes over her head just how creepy this kind of behaviour is.

Tuco

#101 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 18 Dec 2016 22:17

It seems like mark has completely gone back on his latest promise to cease posting and giving abuse I did not really think he had it in him.

He should not have gone on Quatloose though. Now everyone realises what a knowledgeless abusive back street thug he really is
As I told you in an email chimp, Quataloos was going to be my swansong. It had nothing to do with you or any of your fellow degenerates. Imagine my surprise tonight when I checked your blog, to find a whole batch of posts about me? Then when I attempted to respond, you deleted my messages. Very strange considering you stalk me all over the internet don't you think? Why ask me questions on other forums when you don't like the answers I give? i only posted on here because Harding & Oddy were stupid enough to think the Sheila spoof thread came from one of us-Surely even your single brain cell can work out that if we wanted a spoof, we'd make it more believable than that?

By going on Quatloos, I showed exactly what a bunch of clueless imbeciles they are. Even you have finally understood the argument and admitted that agreements are traded. They've shredded the thread by 60 posts in order to hide their total humiliation.

Tuco

#102 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 18 Dec 2016 22:18

And for the love of God man, how many times?

Its Quatloos, not Quatloose

Tuco

#103 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 18 Dec 2016 22:52

Bones » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:20 pm

There is no debate, you clearly don’t understand the terminology, the process or the legalities involved

You refuse to listen to people that are correcting your lack of understanding – ignorance is your choice and the path you have chosen to follo
"Bones" AKA fat cow who posts on Letissier's Facebook page. Hasn't a clue what she is talking about and whose spelling is marginally better than yours.

Like most crazy women on these forums, she has an unhealthy obsession with me because I posted her name on here once. She forgets that I also asked for it to be removed when there came a doubt on whether she deserved to be named (which is more than she does for the people she stalks on GOODF)

Using Bones as a yardstick is akin to using you as a translator of French to English. :lol:

Michelle

#104 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Michelle » 19 Dec 2016 00:43

I thought it was established that Bones was a MALE CAG poster called bhall or something like that. There was a bit of a discussion about it.
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Tuco

#105 Re: Wesley Serra. Disgraced New York Attorney

Post by Tuco » 19 Dec 2016 10:03

No-Bones is not a male poster.