Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#71 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 29 May 2017 21:42

Average age of about 65 I believe. Twits.
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#72 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 29 May 2017 22:30

Question: Why are direct payments not bound by regulation 13?

Dodge: Because of the action of the authority.

Anyone?
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

JimUk1

#73 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 29 May 2017 23:15

Another question:
Chimpanzee character:
The authority is not bound by section 13 according to the judge.
I am sure we have said this before.
Bailiff Advice character:
As outlined above, once the debt has been passed to an enforcement agent, the ‘amount outstanding’ includes bailiff fees. Of significance is the fact that the regulations state that when a payment is made, it must be split on a ‘pro rata’ basis with the Compliance fee of £75 being deducted first, and the balance split between the debt to the either the local authority or the Magistrate Court (in respect of court fines) and the remaining bailiff fees.
So should payments be split???? A simple yes or no will suffice - Especially as the chimp charter has stated that "weve said this before" Perhaps the chimp character could point us all to where he has "said this before"? :lol: For those new to to the forums, my advice would not be to hold your breath.

Arl see thee

Jim UK

JimUk1

#74 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 29 May 2017 23:29

His latest:
While I am on abut memory failures, how about this from Mark.

The day you remember something correctly lad is the day man lands on Mars. Looking at the threads, I see nobody been advised to pay the creditor directly but attempts to help those who seek advice AFTER paying directly.

What!! Jason issue templates which advise debtors to pay creditors directly.
What he meant:
Whist I am on about memory failures, how about this from Mark?

The day you remember something correctly lad is the day man lands on Mars. Looking at the threads, I see nobody been advised to pay the creditor directly but attempts to help those who seek advice AFTER paying directly.

What?? Jason issues templates which advise debtors to pay creditors directly.
Arl see thee

Jim UK

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#75 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 30 May 2017 15:11

It seems that if someone brings up something from 3 years ago then it's ok to call them a pathetic creature.
crea.png
Nice to know for when they do it. I wouldn't mind but the quote from Fenella was actually from last year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JimUk1

#76 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 30 May 2017 19:26

OMG

Old wench Oddy is now claiming that Im a Weshman.

Oddy lass....Im a Yorkshireman and proud of it. Thou makes us laugh when thou talks about "hiding posting styles"...If thee weren't so thick thee would be able to see that thee is the biggest culprit for failing to hide thous style. Folk round here say that theres more chance of that chimpanzee character giving a straight yes or no answer to a question than there is thee hiding thees posting style.

Ill see thee

Jim

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#77 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 30 May 2017 19:39

Tell you what Jim, they moan and groan through high-horse tones when they claim someone has 'disgracefully' yet to answer a question from a few days ago, citing this as some sort of evidence for something I can't be bothered to think about. Yet the greatest dodgers are those very same people - Fenella simply refuses to answer claiming she's not playing games, the chimp give an answer to a question that wasn't asked. Pathetic creatures I believe the term is.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#78 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 30 May 2017 19:41

It will also be interesting to see which of my posts he reported a few mins ago.

JimUk1

#79 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 30 May 2017 21:14

Thees reet Potey lad

He has reported you because he still doesn't know what happens if the amount paid to a creditor is less than the amount outstanding. He would like you gone now so that he doesn't get asked any more awkward questions. He reminds me of a 10 year old who has scoffed all the cream cakes, has cream plastered all around his mouth and swears blind to his parents that a cat climbed in through the window and eat the cakes. Its embarrassing for him at times. Hes such a charmer though....
he is just showing everyone what a knowledgeless spiteful little prick he is.
You can take the chimp out of the backstreets of Manchester but you cant take the backstreets of Manchester out of the chimp

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#80 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 31 May 2017 10:38

Not sure who wrote this on the blog but clearly they were born in a thickett in Thick Town -
Yes, judgments can be appealed, but this one was made over 3 months ago and leave to appeal was refused. You can’t ask for another hearing just because you didn’t like the result
I don't think they understand the concept of an appeal. Bless.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#81 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 31 May 2017 11:46

He has finally answered, although he seems to think that this is what he's always said and that it's me who is trying to argue that the council should apportion direct payments.
YEsYes Yes.
I do not know how many ways i can say this.

The TCE regulates enforcement and enforcement agents it does not regulate the authority. It cannot instruct them on how to allocate payment. This is what the Judge, JK and everyone else agrees with frankly common sense. Let’s not forget the money is not supposed to be with the authority anyway, it should have been paid to the bailiff.
Elsewhere you say, quite rightly that it is absurd to think that the authority has to apportion fees under section 13(quoting the judge).
Now because it serves your purpose you say that the authority has to apportion.
Even you do not know what you think about this matter it seems.
What? I'm sorry but he is clearly a deluded and complex character. I'm the one saying that direct payments must be apportioned? If anyone has ever seen such a greater U-turn in all of history I'd be amazed. I'm the one? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#82 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 01 Jun 2017 18:14

Some imbecile on the blog:
Jason is away on his holidays and suddenly the 2/3 new daily threads on BHF suddenly stop. Coincidence ?
Number of new posters since Saturday - 13

Number of new posters on CAG bailiff forum since Saturday - 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#83 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 01 Jun 2017 19:43

I did not mean to upset you Pote with only 1 new thread today. I won’t mention it again, it will be just out little secret
256078896190bc6ad9bef33f900d2991.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amy
Admin

#84 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Amy » 01 Jun 2017 20:00

How do those idiots know he's on holiday? Has he told them?

I've said it before and no doubt I'll be saying it again; I just wish I had as much time on my hands to stalk people on the internet.

It is quite pathetic.

Amy
Admin

#85 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Amy » 01 Jun 2017 20:01

Pote Snitkin wrote:
01 Jun 2017 19:43
I did not mean to upset you Pote with only 1 new thread today. I won’t mention it again, it will be just out little secret
256078896190bc6ad9bef33f900d2991.jpg
"...out little secret."

Is he coming out?

Tony72

#86 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Tony72 » 01 Jun 2017 21:06

Can I suggest you split this thread so that the serious and tragic suicide of a debtor is not turned into a point scoring argument. It would show some respect to the poor man who died.