Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Amy
Admin

#36 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Amy » 22 May 2017 16:55

"...will not accept direct payments and to do so, would be a a specific breach by HMCTS of their own contract."

Can someone please explain to me (and to Shirley) how it is possible to breach a contract that you are not a party to?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#37 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 22 May 2017 17:18

It just goes to show the pathetic mindset. Not one offer anything positive - seeing as they argued that to pay direct would be to the detriment of public money, you'd think they'd be pleased that this isn't the case. But no, it's all about sidestepping the issue, posting irrelevant replies and trying to make out Mr Bola committed perjury.
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

JimUk1

#38 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 22 May 2017 17:36

Eh up lads and lasses.... We are pasionate about accurate information up here in Yorkshire so can someone tell me which wazzock is correct????

That bailiff advice wazzock stated the following:
Counsel for Newlyn stated that the Taking Control of Goods (Fees) Regulations 2014 stands alone
That chimpanzee wazzock stated:
The judge did not say that of course, he said that section 4 stands alone. Pillock
(I think the pillock means regulation 4 as opposed to section 4 but then again, anything is possible given this wazzocks past form

I suppose next we will have that dx100uk character popping up and insulting the entire Irish nation again by implying they are thick with his racist Irish comments. Funny that because going by the bailiff threads alone, the only two people who came across as thick were the chimpanzee and dx100uk, neither of whom appear to be Irish. Still at least neither of them are Yorkshire men either so Ill sup a pint for that small mercy tonight.

Arl see thee

Jim

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#39 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 22 May 2017 18:04

And neither of them can string a coherent sentence together. How is that clown a mod?
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

jasonDWB

#40 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by jasonDWB » 22 May 2017 18:19

Pote Snitkin wrote:
22 May 2017 18:04
And neither of them can string a coherent sentence together. How is that clown a mod?
Nobody else wants to do it. Look at his first posts when he signed up, you get the idea.

Once Sheila's mind is made up on a particular theory, it's law. She telephones a troll to make endorsements without the evidence or legislation to back it up.

I'd leave them to their own devices. We are solving cases behind the scenes here and they are none the wiser. Our efforts busted Newlyns hire purchase theory much to the chagrin of their ego. I can see it happening again.
Author, Dealing with Bailiffs. Beat the Bailiffs
Instant phone consultation with me: Click here

JimUk1

#41 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 22 May 2017 18:22

Pote Snitkin wrote:
22 May 2017 18:04
Did thee read t HP thread??????

When that bailiff advice character first posted about it, that dx100uk character was straight in asking questions yet a few months later when t appeal overturned t original decision, the wazzock didn't want to ask any questions, he just locked the thread. He wanted proof of t appeal but didnt seem bothered about proof when the bailiff advice wazzock posted.

Bah gum lad.... theres nothing more refreshing than reading accurate information from highly respected websites.... I wouldnt swap it for all t tea in Barnsley.

Arl see thee

Jim

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#42 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 22 May 2017 18:29

He is completely under her control and should not be anywhere near a mod control panel.

JimUk1

#43 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 22 May 2017 19:20

He is completely clueless I don't know about anything else and perfect for a forum that helps nobody but makes money. If he wants to allow himself to be bossed about by someone who is clearly mentaly unbalanced then good luck to him.

T chimpanzee is now referring to me as some Mark character....presumably this is the same Mark character that he said Whitely was but now says is you???? He reckoned hed been watching me on Quatloos a couple of weeks back. I wish hed make his mind up because he seems to be on one of his rolls and they only ever end up one way.

rolling, rolling, rolling

jasonDWB

#44 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by jasonDWB » 22 May 2017 19:27

This goes back a long way. Sheila thinks she is central to enforcement industry gossip. From where I am sitting, she is nothing of the kind. If she ever knew what goes on behind the scenes on DWB, she would explode with smoke fizzing out of her ears!

The only tidbits are what Peter Felton gives. He throws a dog a bone only when he thinks he's finished with it.

JimUk1

#45 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 22 May 2017 19:35

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chimpanzee character says:
NO need to shout, i think it has been acknowledged that authorities can keep the payments.
The bailiff advice character says:
Of significance is the fact that the regulations state that when a payment is made, it must be split on a ‘pro rata’
Im confused. If only there was somewhere that I could get some accurate information.

Arl see thee

Jim

jasonDWB

#46 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by jasonDWB » 22 May 2017 19:42

It is not Houston, it's Timbuktu. Meanwhile, back here on planet Earth, the pro-rata theory was busted long ago. It only applies to proceeds where less than the amount outstanding. In Sheilaland, it's whatever she interprets it to be today. Currently, its payment to a creditor in discharge of a liability.

JimUk1

#47 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 22 May 2017 19:50

Oh it is a problem lad......it means that yet another sticky is inaccurate and needs amending. personally I would keep it because of all the pretty coloured fonts and £450 - £525 will always bring back such fond memories to me. It reminds me of the days that (Sir) Geoffrey Boycott hit six sixes at Headingly.

Still.....on a positive note,dx100uk will be seen to do something useful by unlocking the thread to allow the appropriate ajustments to be made. After that he can go and make us all a cup of Yorkshire tea.

Arl see thee

Jim

Amy
Admin

#48 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Amy » 22 May 2017 22:51

They can't even get fundamentals such as the correct use of "there" and "their". "Affect" and "effect".

Primary school stuff.

So they have absolutely no hope on any legal issues.

Amy
Admin

#49 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Amy » 22 May 2017 23:01

Peterbard wrote:You think everyone in the country should sign the bailiffs contract of employment, interesting idea.
Is he saying that anyone and everyone is party to a contract between anyone and everyone whether they agree or not or have even been consulted?

Is he actually saying that..

Wow, that is some statement.

Michelle

#50 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Michelle » 22 May 2017 23:50

JimUk1 wrote:
22 May 2017 19:50
Still.....on a positive note,dx100uk will be seen to do something useful by unlocking the thread to allow the appropriate ajustments to be made. After that he can go and make us all a cup of Yorkshire tea.
That will be a Historic Moment, dx and useful are seldom found within 1,000 miles of each other...
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

jasonDWB

#51 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by jasonDWB » 23 May 2017 08:13

Locked threads. Doctored posts and indiscriminate banning are the reasons their Bailiff forum has become what it is.

The number of new enquiries it gets each month can be counted on one hand.

JimUk1

#52 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 23 May 2017 09:09

The wazzock is out of be and up and running. Heres his 1st post of the day (its a good one)
I cant remember ever mentioning section13 in relation to a sum paid to authorities.
Well lad, forgetting that the bailiff advice character has said so in a sticky, you said so in the other thread. You said something like payments should be split but the judge decided that it wasn't that serious to not split the payments. I think you were saying something like all regulations are equal but some regulations are more equal than others.
I suppose you missed the bit about everyone agreeing tht the debt should not be paid to them, but to the bailiff.
Everyone agreeing? Does that include the MOJ who specifically cater for payments made directly to creditors in the Taking Control of Goods National Standards?
I do remember however the hundreds of times you and your pals have advised that payment to the authority kills the debt(the fees).
The day you remember something correctly lad is the day man lands on Mars. Looking at the threads, I see nobody been advised to pay the creditor directly but attempts to help those who seek advice AFTER paying directly.
Since it seems you have a new respect for what judges say, i take it you will be doing that no more, and you will be correcting others when they do so.
Remind us again just how many times you have dared to stand up to that bailiff advice character and correct the nonsense that she has spouted over the years.

Arl see thee lad

Jim

jasonDWB

#53 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by jasonDWB » 23 May 2017 12:05

JimUk1 wrote:
23 May 2017 09:09

Remind us again just how many times you have dared to stand up to that bailiff advice character and correct the nonsense that she has spouted over the years.

Arl see thee lad

Jim

And the number of bailiff cases solved between them since 2014 is...?

JimUk1

#54 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 24 May 2017 15:26

The times so far that the wazzock has posted about the recenet case, today alone:

08.38, 10.07, 10.11, 10.22, 10.33, 10.36, 10.47, 10.54, 11.06, 11.35, 11.42, 11.46, 11.52, 12.00 12.10, 13.00, 13.17, 13.36, 13.39, 14.33, 14,41, 14.47, 15.06, 15.07. 15.22.

Not only is this character a chuffing moron but he appears to have no life other than his worrying obsession with other people on the internet. He appears to have been sat at his computer all day long, waiting for Whitely to post. The lad really knows how to live it up.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#55 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 May 2017 15:30

He is an ignoramus of the highest order. How can he seriously believe that the council can choose whether they follow legislation or not? I'm happy to keep swatting it back to him so he can continue to show everyone what a blathering, petulant imbecile he is. I may have to buy a new poking stick though, my one's wearing out.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#56 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 May 2017 16:10

*Pronounced english voice* - " I for one, will certainly not be answering your posts."

.... as she answers my post.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#57 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 May 2017 16:12

Oh and it seems I'm now JimUK.

Amy
Admin

#58 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Amy » 24 May 2017 16:53

Pote Snitkin wrote:
24 May 2017 16:10
*Pronounced english voice* - " I for one, will certainly not be answering your posts."

.... as she answers my post.
Is that her equivalent of "this page is intentionally blank"?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#59 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 May 2017 17:02

Thinking about it it should've been *Best Hyacinth Bucket impression*

Notice the mods swiftly removed her comment. Wonder if anyone saved it though? :twisted:

When they'll see sense and do what LB finally did with her?

Amy
Admin

#60 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Amy » 24 May 2017 17:28

What's she on about anyway with "pronounced English voice"?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#61 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 May 2017 17:30

Amy wrote:
24 May 2017 17:28
What's she on about anyway with "pronounced English voice"?
Lol - no that was my addition. She made a silly post on CAG saying she won't be responding and saying that I was JimUK but the mods removed it.

Amy
Admin

#62 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Amy » 24 May 2017 17:38

Got you. You mean like "Jason. Jason. Jason. Jason. Jason. Jason. Jason. Jason."

I'm with you now.

I wish I had as much time on my hands as these two.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#63 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 24 May 2017 17:48

Jason should copyright his name then phone her. He'd make a fortune in royalties.

jasonDWB

#64 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by jasonDWB » 24 May 2017 17:54

Looks like I've missed out on some action. Been out on the front-line today.
Pote Snitkin wrote:
24 May 2017 16:12

Oh and it seems I'm now JimUK.
I suppose I will be JumUK next.

JimUk1

#65 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 24 May 2017 22:06

Rocket science for our chimp to digest.....
So what if he does not recover any further sums ?
errr.......
I would expect he returns the warrant and the fees die.
Keep up at the back please chimpy lad.

As for this other wazzock....
I don't want to get involved in your discussion / argument but i want to make a point that was raised earlier about the councils passing payments over to companies.
I asked a friend who does a lot of council tax for one of the big companies and he confirmed that non of the councils hes had work from have ever passed a direct payment over to the bailiff company. He would prefer if it was but it doesnt happen. He usually gets an email along the lines of crack on for your fees.
Well stick this one in your pipe and smoke, it blogs lad....
Crack on with your enforcement...if the council don't want to call bailiffs off (and there is no legal requirement for bailiffs to be used), NEITHER of you bunch of wazzocks will be getting a penny and well just chill out until the enforcement power dies. It will be up to the council wazzocks as to how long that is.
That Feltarse character seems to have scored a bit of an own goal here. If he thinks that councils cant be paid direct then wazzocks like josepbloggs are going to be whistling for their commission as more and more people cotton on to the idea that there is no benefit in paying anything. All that will happen is that more and more councils will be left waiting longer for their money. No big deal, cant see what all the mither is about personally.

Arl see thee

JimUk

JimUk1

#66 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 28 May 2017 15:51

Anyone fancy playing with our chimpy lad???????

The wazzock has been talking to himself all weekend over there, trying to get a bite. Someone has even tidied up his latest post (as Groat) so that it is readable..... Not a bad attempt to be fair, considering the mess that our chimpy lad had left it in. Only one mistake left to rectify.

Arl see thee

JimUk

jasonDWB

#67 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by jasonDWB » 28 May 2017 16:01

I would, but I am away tomorrow until Sat morning. I'm on the end of a phone but forum is in spare time when I have a signal.

I did think about emailing Peter the proceedings N244 and evidence bundle and telling him I will be filing it at court. I hoped he might put it on his website proving he has been given notice and he has control of the website.

What are your thoughts?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#68 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 28 May 2017 16:44

It's the sheer determination to argue against anything on these boards -
And Northern Ireland banknotes are not legal tender over here either.

The EA is within his right to reject them, it is a matter between the parties involved.
Petey lad, the EA is not within his right as sch12 explains what 'money' is. Have a read lad.

jasonDWB

#69 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by jasonDWB » 28 May 2017 16:56

There is a big difference between his theory and fact.

I go with Paragraph 3(1)(c) which states -

• “money” means money in sterling or another currency;

Peters theory is money is stirling. Let's forget what schedule 12 actually says.

Maybe Northern Ireland currency is not currency on his planet.

JimUk1

#70 Re: Newlyn debtor commits suicide.

Post by JimUk1 » 29 May 2017 21:34

After all, this was in response to a post by Mark asking whether someone wanted to play with “the chimp” or something equally silly. Two words come to mind: GROW UP! They’re both over 50, FFS!
Silly soddy seems to think that Im Mark (fantastic thought process)

I wonder if silly soddy would care to remind us of the average age of the 4 people who have posted under over 100 stupid, childish logins? I'd venture to suggest that theyd all jump a the chance of been under 50.

Arl see thee

JimUK