Sheila Harding Lying Again

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 18 Mar 2018 19:36

LOL now he is saying he new this. So pote what was the purpose of this question?

“I think the answer is in your first sentence. this was a debt owed by a ltd company.
Is your home address now being used as your trading address?”
Notwithstanding that most people learn the difference between 'new' and 'knew' by about age 7, this is what the OP wrote:
This is regarding a ccj in my ltd company. Dublin originally went to my trading address ( which I have sold now) then they found my home address via companies house and came unannounced .
So I was just checking whether the home address was the company's registered address. I'm sure his Madame would approve of my diligence. :mrgreen:
Dodgeball on the Criminal Procedure Rules - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » 18 Mar 2018 19:57

Pote Snitkin wrote:
18 Mar 2018 19:36
Notwithstanding that most people learn the difference between 'new' and 'knew' by about age 7, this is what the OP wrote:
I never new there was a difference, is this something knew?
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 18 Mar 2018 19:59

Michelle wrote:
18 Mar 2018 19:57
I never new there was a difference, is this something knew?
I don't no.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 18 Mar 2018 20:01

This is exactly my point.

How can you possibly argue with such a fool? He demonstrates time and time again that he cannot read or understand what is written. There will never be a conclusion to any "debate" with him because he is an imbecile. The posts and counter posts will just continue infinitely. What normal, sane person would go over this forum with a fine comb and then pick holes in the comments on some obscure blog? It's pathetic.

It was obvious that you needed to establish whether there was a connection between a private residence and a business address. n many cases, directors opt for their accountants address for the registered office.

Why explain yourself to a simpleton? Who cares what he posts on his silly blog that is frequented by a handful of degenerates and lunatics? Nobody with an ounce of intelligence or normal rationale would waste time shifting through all the nonsense and childish depravity that is stored on there.

I say leave him to it, just nod and politely smile at him and then move on. If he starts his inane drivel on CAG then correct him but otherwise, ignore him.
Dodgeball on committal for council tax being a coercive measure - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 18 Mar 2018 20:14

I just enjoy giving my poking stick an airing.

As it were.

:mrgreen:

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 18 Mar 2018 20:26

Fair enough.

I just think that it clearly means a lot to him, given the effort he puts in to looking for things to pick up on. It must really eat away at him that he hasn't the knowledge or the ability to help and advise like the big boys do. He is reduced to looking at what is written on here and then posting the opposite on his blog. We both know that 99 times out of 100 he will be wrong an I'm sure you'd agree that if his nonsense was ignored, it would hurt him far more than being corrected does.

I have a mate who suffered a very bad fractured skull back in the 90s. He is very similar to Bardsley, always shifting and side stepping, trying to cover up for his stupidity (caused by his head injury). Just like Bardsley, he too thinks he gets away with it by covering it up with his shifting. The similarities with Bardsley are striking and that is why I know that correcting him will not sink in - Bardsley simply moves on to something else and the whole process starts again. We've seen it clearly in what you've posted above. Remember Bardsley has no life other than the internet - Imagine how lost he'd be without his silly spats and arguments?
Dodgeball on committal for council tax being a coercive measure - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 19 Mar 2018 03:09

He is jealous because we have a board that works and he doesn't.

He resorts to blogging with wrong advice to smooth over his jealousy.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 19 Mar 2018 16:14

Recently, I asked the MOJ for clarification on the subject of Statutory Declarations. I asked whether it was now the case that SDs had to be served in person and were no longer accepted by post. Just to recap, this is what Sheila advises and what CAG allows to remain on their boards:
Can I send a sworn Section 14 Statutory Declaration to the court (or the Historic Debt Team) by recorded delivery?

No you cannot...most Magistrates court will reject your application and advise you that you must make an appointment and attend court in person ......(continued on the following post).
https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/f ... -in-person
Despite several attempts to correct Sheila, any posts that disagreed with her were removed.

Today I received a reply to my query:
HMCTS SD reply.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 20 Mar 2018 06:42

You cant get anymore official than that.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 20 Mar 2018 09:58

Yet again we see evidence that CAG is not interested in the truth or accuracy.

No doubt the Jason stalkers will just brush it under the carpet as well.

The thing is, it isn't just these 4 degenerates who read this thread. Numerous CAG members do so as well, including most of the admin. The 4 degenerates are low life scum and I wouldn't expect them to act in a decent manner. What is upsetting is that the admin on there continue to ignore the truth. These people make much of the fact that they are volunteers who only have the interest of debtors at heart. What utter poppycock. Gander is clearly only interested in people with high post counts. His only interest in new members is if he can sell them a copy of his crock of sh%te book. His admin team are instructed accordingly and none of them have the courage to stand up and do what is right.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 20 Mar 2018 12:14

Selling a book needs a decent Google rating. With all his nonsense posted on his board being de-listed, he has all but destroyed it.

I am beginning to think that Marc Gander intentionally publishes wrong advice to his members.

The comment about a warrant having a 12 month life was not a mistake. He allowed it to be published on his forum because he knew it was wrong.

I've never read his book so I can't comment. I wasn't involved in the bank charges revolution of the early noughties.

Marston discontinued it's alliance with him due to his credibility being punctured after getting involved with a Sheila Harding spat.

His motive is unknown. He did not stand to gain anything -as far as we know.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 20 Mar 2018 14:49

Gander has openly admitted that his book is of no use to anyone who has access to the CAG website yet still he tries to shaft visitors by having the book for sale on every page of the website.

I find it ironic that he campaigns for consumer rights and criticises you on the back of what Sheila Harding has told him.

Like many before him, the bloke is little more than a hypocritical sell out.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 Mar 2018 17:08

Just tried to post a copy of the above email on CAG - Sheila had it removed within minutes.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 20 Mar 2018 17:20

Paranoid.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 Mar 2018 17:59

Oop, fair play, it's been put back.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 20 Mar 2018 18:11

Busted.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 20 Mar 2018 19:54

So imbeciles are permitted to post any old rubbish on there but if they are challenged, the person challenging has his posts removed and is labeled a "troll"

Some numpty of an admin is now requesting sight of a copy of the "reply" so HE can approve it. Given he has thus far "approved" guesswork and nonsense from both Harding & Bardsley, it's a bit late in the day to start approving accuracy.

How difficult is it?

Sheila Harding stated:
"most Magistrates court will reject your application if sent by recorded delivery"
The MoJ stated the exact opposite.

Why was this inaccurate statement allowed to escape the aforementioned numpty's scrutiny yet when someone claims the MoJ has said otherwise, he asks for evidence for his "approval". Having it approved by an idiot who clearly doesn't know his arse from his elbows is hardly testament to accuracy.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 20 Mar 2018 20:21

Harding is out from under her stone and awaiting to pounce like a fat slug because the email was from HMCTS as opposed to the MoJ.

Funny how she lay silent for the previous 24 hours.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 Mar 2018 21:05

The enquiry was sent to the MOJ. They've passed it along to the appropriate department, the Customer Investigation Team to provide the answer. Makes sense. Sheila is asking for more detail but seeing as Andyorch is playing silly buggers and expecting me to accept his 'approval' on each post, I'll provide the answer here.

Originally the reply said that they can't provide an interpretation of legislation, so I wrote back to explain it wasn't a request for an interpretation.... see my email here:
HMCTS SD question.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 Mar 2018 21:25

Pote’s current Cag username “Dance Tailor” is an anagram of Declaration….not very clever is he?
Pity you never worked out all the other anagram usernames I've used. Some are hilarious.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 20 Mar 2018 22:08

Ooops

Now who isn't very clever?

Great response to S Wilton there.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 Mar 2018 22:23

They're free to log on here to see the emails. It's going to be the only way until Andyorch gets his thumb out his bum and let's me post attachments.

In the meantime, once again, because Sheila believes it, the lackeys repeat it. The reply I posted is not an extract.

Amy
Admin

Post by Amy » 20 Mar 2018 23:01

Like any of them would understand what extract even means.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 06:30

So Sheila can post any old nonsense but anyone posting to the contrary has to prove beyond all recognition.

Then he expects the media to treat him seriously?

When I did a television appearance, Sheila was quick to complain - only to be exposed to be someone with zero academic qualifications, never held down a job for any length of time and riddled with debt from her own self-indulgence.

Andy wrote:Please post a copy of the " Reply " and I will check it for approval.
Posted here with personal data redacted.

It doesn't need to be checked for approval. We let people make up their own minds.

Andy wrote:You should be able to post with the attachment now.
A bit slow on the uptake.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 21 Mar 2018 08:04

Pote writes….”Pity you never worked out all the other anagram usernames I’ve used. Some are hilarious”

You must be the only one to think so. Personally I found them trite and unworthy of comment, ‘Dance Tailor’ is a perfect example of this….not very clever are you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet you felt the boring 'Dance Tailor' was worthy. Come on then soft lad, give us a few examples of my others. I'll give you one to be getting on with.... Needy Winks. :mrgreen:

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 21 Mar 2018 08:11

Despite Andyorch's words, I still can't post an attachment. Feel free to pop in here to read the emails.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 08:17

A lot of CAG members have already been here and read them.

It proves that Court Service does not rebuke Section 14(2) as Sheila claimed on the CAG board - and that advice was approved by site administrators.

Sheila is proven wrong without any shadow of doubt. Let's see if Andy allows Sheila to continue to post wrong advice.
Sheila wrote:"most Magistrates court will reject your application if sent by recorded delivery"

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 21 Mar 2018 10:16

She's in full rant mode again. Apparantly I will go to any lengths to ensure debtor's part with their money and give it to Jason. Like to see the evidence of that deary as I can bring up many times where the opposite is true. Put your money where your dentures are.

She also believes that my latest FOI is solely to push Jason's 'agenda' on stat decs, (whatever that agenda is?). No deary, it was to stop you and your agenda by making the public believe they must make an appointment and they cannot serve a SD by post - all written by your own hand, all proven to be wrong. So much for your passion for accurate information. I wonder if you will now remove or update that thread?

If following the MCA and CrPR is considered by you to be an 'agenda' then you are very confused old woman. You are saying that legislation and rules need not to be adhered to - seems that you are a FMOTL after all.

Amy
Admin

Post by Amy » 21 Mar 2018 10:20

You cannot argue with an idiot.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 21 Mar 2018 10:31

You can argue mandatory euthanasia.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 11:19

I don't take money for giving a section 14 statutory declaration.

It's Sheila that takes money for doing TE7/TE9'.s at £45 , and mines the CAG board for victims by getting others to send private messages.

A TE9 takes me less than a minute to complete and it's completely free.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 21 Mar 2018 11:32

Pote Snitkin wrote:
21 Mar 2018 10:16
She's in full rant mode again. Apparantly I will go to any lengths to ensure debtor's part with their money and give it to Jason. Like to see the evidence of that deary as I can bring up many times where the opposite is true. Put your money where your dentures are.

She also believes that my latest FOI is solely to push Jason's 'agenda' on stat decs, (whatever that agenda is?). No deary, it was to stop you and your agenda by making the public believe they must make an appointment and they cannot serve a SD by post - all written by your own hand, all proven to be wrong. So much for your passion for accurate information. I wonder if you will now remove or update that thread?

If following the MCA and CrPR is considered by you to be an 'agenda' then you are very confused old woman. You are saying that legislation and rules need not to be adhered to - seems that you are a FMOTL after all.
Another of Harding's rituals is to scroll through Jason's website, looking for the templates that he sells.

She then uses the CAG platform to discredit any template that Jason sells. She has done so for years now - Ever since Jason started his website.

An example of Harding's illness is that she thinks that everyone who supports Jason is "pushing his agenda". Harding is incapable of understanding that nobody else carries this frightening obsession with Jason that she does. If Jason is wrong, the people on this forum are usually the first to point this out to him. The difference is, we don't have any wish to shut Jason down (as Harding does). We will support Jason if he is correct in the same way that we will say something if he is wrong.

In the case of the SD, it is clear that it can be served in accordance with legislation ie: sending it by recorded delivery.

Harding needs to crawl back under her stone on this one. She got it wrong and it is pointless continuing the argument.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 13:01

If it wasn't for this board, Section 14 would have remained undiscovered on the CAG board to this day. Even Sheila claimed to have availed herself to it after she was convicted of DVLA cheque fraud at Taunton Deane Magistrates.

I cannot work out why Sheila wants to defeat Section 14. Its a one-shot-kill to stop a bailiff. That is great news for anyone ambushed by a bailiff and saves them £310 of hard earned cash to boot.

If the CAG board really championed public interest, then it should be shouting it from the rooftops and handing it out as readily as it handed out advice on bank charges.

The CAG board need to decide whether they follow the public interest, or carry on endorsing Sheila's busted myth.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 21 Mar 2018 13:14

Well to start with, CAG could perhaps answer this very simple question:

Can a person send a SD by recorded delivery or will be "rejected" as the person who claims to deal with these issues on a daily basis has stated?

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 21 Mar 2018 13:18

Also, bear in mind that a few days ago, the weapon who claims to "assist" debtors on a daily basis was not even aware of the correct CrimPR - She was relying on an obsolete rule and then had the added dimension to suggest that others were "all over the place"