Sheila Harding Lying Again

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 21 Mar 2018 13:24

Aaaaaand Andyorch saves Sheila any more embarrassment and closes the thread. She and her pet simply cannot admit they were wrong can they? She even admonished me for quoting her post before she'd had a chance to edit it.

She now claims that she always knew that court staff will fill in or draft a stat dec for you over the phone but never felt to mention it on any forum or her site as no-one ever asked. You would've thought that over the past 12 years she might have mentioned it in passing, something along the lines of "you can phone up and the court staff will fill the form in for you".

All she's done is make herself look even more silly.
Dodgeball on the Criminal Procedure Rules - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 21 Mar 2018 13:32

If ever an example was needed of what a vile, sick, deluded creature Harding is, this comment is it:
What I am not here to do is to spend valuable time 'debating' a subject with you. You are merely a contributor on another website. My time is far better served assisting debtors and defendants.
This is exactly how Harding views herself - Superior to other posters. It is why she is despised by so many, including those who were once on friendly terms with her. She is that crass that she actually believes that she is more important than others and that we are all jealous of her.

Pote is far more knowledgeable on these issues than Harding. Harding stupidly thinks that because she has been involved longer that this somehow means that she is untouchable. An idiot is an idiot is an idiot and nobody (barring Bardsley of course) makes a bigger idiot of themselves online than Harding does.

Harding thinks that operating a worthless advice website from a hut in her garden somehow elevates her to "expert" status. The woman has an appalling grasp of bailiff law, from AoEs, to joint liability to when NoEs are served effectively. It is laughable.

"Valuable time"???? Harding's time is spent 7 days a week stalking Jason. She has made post after post after post about SDs but when asked to provide a simple "yes" or "no" answer, she chooses not to.

This is the idiot Harding in angry mode. She has been shown up to be the clueless idiot that most know she is so has resorted to "You are not as important as I am so I won't answer your question"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dodgeball on committal for council tax being a coercive measure - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 21 Mar 2018 13:54

Pote Snitkin wrote:
21 Mar 2018 13:24
Aaaaaand Andyorch saves Sheila any more embarrassment and closes the thread. She and her pet simply cannot admit they were wrong can they? She even admonished me for quoting her post before she'd had a chance to edit it.

She now claims that she always knew that court staff will fill in or draft a stat dec for you over the phone but never felt to mention it on any forum or her site as no-one ever asked. You would've thought that over the past 12 years she might have mentioned it in passing, something along the lines of "you can phone up and the court staff will fill the form in for you".

All she's done is make herself look even more silly.
Andyorch loves locking threads and deleting our posts. It's the only time that I ever see him show any emotion or feeling. Along with Clive Oddy, he must be the most boring person on the WWW.

He once told me via PM that nothing hurts people more than having their posts removed or edited. He gets some silly, childish kick out of doing this and if you notice, whenever he locks threads or "tidies" them, he always leaves Harding with the last word.
Dodgeball on committal for council tax being a coercive measure - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 14:26

John The Baptist wrote:
21 Mar 2018 13:14
Well to start with, CAG could perhaps answer this very simple question:

Can a person send a SD by recorded delivery or will be "rejected" as the person who claims to deal with these issues on a daily basis has stated?

And the answer is....

Andy wrote:And that concludes this thread......many thanks for the information uploaded.

Thread now closed.

Thread added to library.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 15:54

Here is another royal cock-up from CAG.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/f ... wing)-nbsp

The OP (daughter) has a writ for a default judgment issued to the wrong address.

It takes less than 10 minutes to put a stop on the writ and set aside the judgment. The creditor is liable for the bailiff fees and the client gets his costs paid because the creditor admits the address is wrong.

Marc Gander advice is:
The first thing they should do is they should send off an SARicon accompanied by cheque.

A SAR does not apply because of section 35 of the Data Protection Act 1998, the creditor is under a duty to make a disclosure. He just lost the client £10 because the creditor's legal team will ignore it.

Sheila's advice is:
I would suggest that you contact Tim Farron MP

These CAG threads cannot be genuine. Its as if Marc Gander is deliberately exposing his members to financial loss.

This has to be another CAG spoof thread. Not the first.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 21 Mar 2018 17:25

I'd just like to know why someone who is so passionate about accurate information and who is always criticising others does not want to correct her own misinformation?

More importantly, now that it has been established that the idiot was posting misinformation, why have CAG allowed her misinformation to remain?

What was the point in seeking and "approving" evidence to the contrary if nothing was going to be done about the original misinformation?

Amy
Admin

Post by Amy » 21 Mar 2018 17:49

It gives these people a little bit of power and if you give someone a little bit of power, they will always, always abuse it. Hence Andy's comment about removing posts and it hurting them. It says far more about him than anyone else.

He does it because he can. He's probably not allowed to do anything at home, so he acts like the big man on CAG to feel better about himself.

Another one not worth worrying about.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 17:58

Someone suggested Andy is a lawyer. Does anyone have any info on that?

I had a nosey through his posting history and his command of language and prose writing does not suggest any legal experience let alone qualification.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 21 Mar 2018 18:08

What I am not here to do is to spend valuable time 'debating' a subject with you. You are merely a contributor on another website. My time is far better served assisting debtors and defendants.
And let's not forget about how Harding "assisted" the only debtor we know about:

A young lady who doe not hold English as her first language paid Harding the princely sum of £70 to draft 2 OOTs. The drafts were poorly constructed "honest Guv" type of affairs and unsurprisingly failed.

Harding has claimed that part of the service that she provides includes a follow up telephone consultation if her OOTs fail. This is partly true. When the client ended up with a clamped car after the 2 OOTs failed, she took advantage of Harding's follow up service. Sadly the only comment that Harding made was that it was going to cost the young lady considerably more money if she wanted Harding to continue "assisting" her.

Fortunately, at this point, the young lady found us and we were able to resolve the matter, get the clamp removed and get the bailiff fees removed. The young lady was delighted and readily agreed that we could post the story online so others may benefit from her story.

Not so fortunately, Harding saw red mist and frantically searched through all of her records to discover who the client was that had the audacity to chose not to throw good money after bad by continuing to pay a chancer like Harding.

When Harding discovered her former client's identity, Harding immediately telephoned her. Despite being repeatedly told that the lady was happy and just wanted to move on, Harding would not let go (I think most who have spoken on the telephone with Harding have experienced this side of her personality). Harding began to threaten the young lady that the situation was very serious because she had divulged the contents of an email that was marked "private & confidential". Somehow, in Harding's crazy, mixed up world, she had believed that marking an email in such a manner was binding the recipient to some kind of clause akin to something from the Official Secrets Act. In an act of desperation to be left alone, the young lady told Harding that she was in a library and could not talk. Of course this meant nothing to Harding who was in full flow by now and the bullying continued.

Harding's bullying and threats had quite an effect on this poor lady who had been through a big enough ordeal anyway, no thanks to Harding. She was left quite shaken and extremely worried that she was going to be in trouble.

The young lady got back in touch with ourselves and it took the extreme measures of putting Harding on notice under the Harassment Act to stop Harding making further contact with this poor lady. Thankfully, at this point, Harding gave up and the poor lady was left to get on with her life. As far as I am aware, Harding did not refund the £70 she received.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 21 Mar 2018 18:10

Schedule 12 wrote:
21 Mar 2018 17:58

I had a nosey through his posting history and his command of language and prose writing does not suggest any legal experience let alone qualification.
99.9% certain he is not a lawyer.

He obsesses himself with a very small niche (applications etc) and is totally lost in any other field. As you say, his spelling and grammar is not great.

Amy
Admin

Post by Amy » 21 Mar 2018 18:35

If he were a lawyer, he’d be too busy to sit on CAG doing Sheila’s bidding.

That said, she claims to work about 28 hour days and still manages to find the time to read every word said here.

I wish I knew what her secret was.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 18:51

Apart from giving out wrong advice for the sake of it, I can't see what Sheila's overall agenda is.

The same can be asked of Marc Gander. What does he intend his website to become? It's hosted by a bloke from Yahoo Chat, trading as Bytemark, working from home as an IT consultant. The data centre cannot be cheap having to maintain a Linux box.

He royally shafted his Google rank by posting malicious statements and getting them de-listed, the media will not go near him after the Sheila Harding fiasco, I really wonder what his intentions are.

Exposing members of the public to financial loss by deliberately giving wrong legal advice is not a sensible approach to running a user group.

Amy
Admin

Post by Amy » 21 Mar 2018 19:04

Think of CAG as the Lib Dems and then you’ll understand.

Nobody takes any notice of them either.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 19:12

The Lib Dems don't let a loose cannon like Sheila to totally screw their public reputation.

I know she relentless rants down the phone to site administrators to get her way. Either the site administrators were plain stupid and fell for it hook line & sinker, or they intended to let her inflict so much damage to advance her own personal agenda.

Marc got himself into a bit of a mess. Stuck with a user group that is hemorrhaging money and cruising on a road to nowhere. The only thing going for him is AdSense, but that has a limit on what it can achieve, and with falling internet advertising revenues, I cant see that being sustainable. Its why I never put AdSense on DWB. I can make better money on my web traffic than click-ads.

Most people use Adblock Plus, including me, don't even see AdSense or click-ads.

I'm not sure I want to spend 14 hours daily bouncing around the forums like a rubber ball posting one line comments here and there.

Amy
Admin

Post by Amy » 21 Mar 2018 19:24

I meant that they are irrelevant. Much like CAG.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 19:26

Do you actually see the ads?

I only know about them because I viewed the CAG forum from another device without Adblock Plus. It totally distorted the layout of the boards.

Amy
Admin

Post by Amy » 21 Mar 2018 19:47

I don’t ever read it, so no I don’t.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 21 Mar 2018 19:53

Just had a look and as well as Gander's pointless book, I've had ads pop up for car insurance and cruises (2 of the most recent items I've searched online)

Amy
Admin

Post by Amy » 21 Mar 2018 20:02

Ask Pote what ads he sees...

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 20:03

Google Adsense presents adverts based on recent searches. It's flawed because once I've made a purchase, I'm hardly going to make another.

I've just looked up the case you mentioned earlier.

It was an example where Sheila Harding swindled an innocent CAG member out of £70. Ploddertom approached her by sending a private message on the CAG board singing Sheila's praises.

It is how Sheila harvests potential customers. This practice is not unique to CAG, she does it on Facebook and MSE. She was banned from GOODF for it after someone she swindled complained to Trading Standards who then contacted a site administrator.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » 21 Mar 2018 21:07

John The Baptist wrote:
21 Mar 2018 18:10
Schedule 12 wrote:

He obsesses himself with a very small niche (applications etc) and is totally lost in any other field. As you say, his spelling and grammar is not great.
I mentioned it here, probably a couple of weeks ago, but it's something I heard years ago, that he was a solicitor. With all the people I've come across on the fora over the years, I have no idea where that one came from. But I always found it rather odd that a solicitor should choose to not only spend so much valuable (and billable) time posting on CAG, but would go as far as to be an admin so he has to spend even more time watching over and tidying up Gander's site.

Gander claimed to be a lawyer in an article posted back in 2008.
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 21:15

I don't know if he is qualified, but I did hear that he passed himself off as a college lecturer. Which college is unknown.

He also said he was living in France when someone found him living in London, local to his accountants address posted on every page of his website.

Amy
Admin

Post by Amy » 21 Mar 2018 21:40

Michelle wrote:
21 Mar 2018 21:07
John The Baptist wrote:
21 Mar 2018 18:10
Schedule 12 wrote:

I mentioned it here, probably a couple of weeks ago, but it's something I heard years ago, that he was a solicitor. With all the people I've come across on the fora over the years, I have no idea where that one came from. But I always found it rather odd that a solicitor should choose to not only spend so much valuable (and billable) time posting on CAG, but would go as far as to be an admin so he has to spend even more time watching over and tidying up Gander's site.

Gander claimed to be a lawyer in an article posted back in 2008.
People on the internet lie. Or exaggerate. Or both. We all know that first hand.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 21 Mar 2018 22:07

Amy wrote:
21 Mar 2018 20:02
Without my adblocker I was getting Muslim dating sites. What the feck is that all about?

Amy
Admin

Post by Amy » 21 Mar 2018 22:18

Pote Snitkin wrote:
21 Mar 2018 22:07
Amy wrote:
Without my adblocker I was getting Muslim dating sites. What the feck is that all about?
CAG never get anything right so what do you expect?

Michelle

Post by Michelle » 22 Mar 2018 09:07

Pote Snitkin wrote:
21 Mar 2018 22:07
Amy wrote:
I'm seeing one from 123Reg saying "Hurry, choose any .uk domain for 99p" I've had an account with 123Reg since 2001...
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » 22 Mar 2018 09:10

Amy wrote:
21 Mar 2018 21:40
People on the internet lie. Or exaggerate. Or both. We all know that first hand.
Some take it a lot further than that, think Mad Dogs... more on that later... ;)

Knowledge is Power.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 22 Mar 2018 10:46

Unlike mad dogs, I couldn't get anything close to £7m. Plenty of perks and sweeteners, but when it comes to hard cash, that's where the cookie crumbles.

Amy
Admin

Post by Amy » 22 Mar 2018 11:05

They wouldn’t get more than 7p. And that would be 6p more than it’s worth.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » 22 Mar 2018 11:37

Schedule 12 wrote:
22 Mar 2018 10:46
Unlike mad dogs, I couldn't get anything close to £7m. Plenty of perks and sweeteners, but when it comes to hard cash, that's where the cookie crumbles.
They didn't get £7m either, that was an article where they *claimed* to have turned down an offer of £7m for the Mad Dog site! :o But I can also say Santa dropped a sack with £7m through my chimney last Christmas... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knowledge is Power.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 22 Mar 2018 11:55

The difference with DWB, it's of little value without me, because I've always kept its methods behind its success in turning web traffic into cash, a trade secret.

They are not interested in acquiring a website. They know it has the ability to acquire specialised legal cases, perform paralegal work in bulk, then ship it out to law firms. It gets around the LASPO prohibited fee rule that prevents solicitors paying a referral fee. Instead, its a paralegal services company that bills the solicitor who pass it on as costs. That is what the business model the venture fund was looking for.

Now they want to upscale it to other branches of law, which requires a call center to process the incoming traffic from the internet because the human element of closing a sale is an essential part of the business model.

I now just have to train others on how I operated the front-of-house (client side) of the business. Dealing with clients is something that comes naturally to me, but training others to follow it is not so easy. Its back to the conference table, flip chart and lots of bums on seats.

Doing this in the UK would be nigh on impossible with harsh labour laws, costly premises and punitive business rates. The Philippines offer relaxed employment laws and tax-free foreign investment. It is being established in Lapu-Lapu because it has an airport, plenty of cheap English-speaking labour willing to work. Despite them living in thirdy-worldy tin-shacks, they are educated and it has modern office buildings with high-speed fiber Internet.

If LB was looking for £7m, I really doubt it would ever achieve it given what I have had to go thru to crunch a deal against the might of a venture capital fund. LB selling out for £7m is like this forum selling for a lottery jackpot. It's a forum. Nothing more. Nobody with £7m to spend will look at it.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 22 Mar 2018 18:31

Apparently another of Jason's OOTs has made its way to Sheila. Wonder if we'll get sight of this one - still waiting for the other two.

Aggrieved clients are more than welcome to join and air their concerns.

Come on Sheila - I'm sure the client will agree.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 22 Mar 2018 19:06

That's a coincidence, I just got a client on DWB claiming Sheila Harding screwed up a pair of OOT's and lost the client a £6000 car.

I have not seen any paperwork to support the client position, but they paid £35 for the consultation and the bank account looks genuine.

I don't do OOT's, but I will need to eliminate whether the client is another Sheila Harding hoax.

I've posted it in Members, Pote, see what you can find out. The form had no attached supporting documents, but I will ask for them.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 22 Mar 2018 19:21

This is a personal message to Sheila.... :roll:

Three times now you've claimed that clients have approached you after their OOTs drafted by Jason have failed. The first two seemed to have disappeared into the ether despite you being asked time and time again to provide some evidence - now after a personally bruising week for yourself and your stat dec debacle you suddenly claim a third case.

It's about time you provided some proof of these OOTs - if the client is so aggrieved I can't see why they would have a problem in you providing redacted copies. If they are genuine and Jason has provided a load of old cack then rest assured we will let him know.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 22 Mar 2018 22:24

Did Sheila "honest as the day is long" Harding really obtain OOTs drafted by Jason? Or is she making it up because her own appalling drafting skills have been exposed?

Answers on a postcard please.

The first person with the right answer wins a night out with andyorch & Clive Oddy.

The person with the most stupid answer must spend an entire evening out with Sheila Harding and her brother.