Sheila Harding Lying Again

Schedule 12

Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Schedule 12 » 23 Mar 2018 00:16

This could get messy
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Amy
Admin

Post by Amy » 23 Mar 2018 01:56

That’s what we’re all afraid of.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 23 Mar 2018 10:36

Schedule 12 wrote:
23 Mar 2018 00:16
This could get messy
What? A night out with Andy & Clive?

The pair of them prove the theory that there's life after death. The worst that could possibly happen is they will bore the life out of everyone and send them all to sleep.
Dodgeball on committal for council tax being a coercive measure - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 23 Mar 2018 11:51

Another lamb to the slaughter:

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/f ... wing)-nbsp

I was hoping for some entertainment from Harding on this one but she appears to have bottled it completely. It is way out of her "vulnerability" comfort zone.

Looks like dear old "lightbrigade" is going to have to accept his lot without even mustering a whimper. Oh well, it's all down to the "forum lottery" I guess. Some are lucky and find their way here. Others are not so lucky and put their faith in the clueless idiots who frequent CAG.
Dodgeball on committal for council tax being a coercive measure - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 23 Mar 2018 12:14

A CAG member loses £235.

An enforcement fee is paid without a bailiff attending.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 23 Mar 2018 12:25

The bailiff attended but it went from "you must pay in full" to "we (the council) can't accept an arrangement" to "OK, you can have an arrangement after all, now that we've added another £235 to your account"

At the very least, one of those cretins should have encouraged the OP to question what has happened with the council and ask:

1. Why the council refused to intervene and negotiate another repayment plan (which was perfectly within their gift)
2. Why the OP was told that only full payment was going to be accepted when it transpired that this wasn't true.

Was there any real need for a bailiff to have visited if they were prepared to accept the same repayment plan all along? What was achieved by visiting other than B&S profiting from it?

This is a clear case of a failure to mitigate the effects of rigid adherence of the law, to the detriment of the debtor.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 23 Mar 2018 12:52

And within minutes of my posting, Harding (as predicted) is provoked into responding.

Funny how this happens time and time and time again yet Harding claims to overworked "assisting" debtors.

The truth is, her hotline will probably barely ring - No more than a handful of times a week. There isn't this mass chaos among wronged debtors that Harding makes out. Does she seriously expect anyone to believe that all these people are happy to pay her money before seeking free advice on forums?

In almost every case, the bailiff will have acted correctly and there is no case to answer.

SDs are very rare and in nearly all cases relate to someone changing address. If Harding gets more than 3 a YEAR, I would be very surprised. The same with OOTs yet Harding claims to do both on a daily basis. It is laughable.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 23 Mar 2018 13:11

If you call the council, they should be able to view B&S's account history and let you know the exact amount of fees that have been added to your account.
Sheila - As someone who has been (ahem) assisting debtors for more than 12 years, surely you know that clients can access their accounts live on the B&S website?

https://www.bristowsutor.co.uk/Account/ ... ndPayments

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 23 Mar 2018 14:01

I've just learnt that a client asking to speak to me is a 'shocking breach of Data Protection rules'. How odd.
Dodgeball on the Criminal Procedure Rules - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 23 Mar 2018 14:03

Still no sign of those OOTs yet. How queer.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 23 Mar 2018 15:56

It seems that the OOTs won't be making an appearance with the latest comment being:
Is that guy for real? Can you imagine what would happen if BA were to post copies on the blog? Jason would immediately accuse her of breaches of DPA and Lord knows what else. He would make her life a living hell.
Sadly, once more, the lights are on...etc. As I've said, I'm sure if Sheila were to ask her 'clients' if they would allow redacted copies to be posted, they wouldn't object - after all, they claim to have been shafted by Jason leaving Sheila to swoop in and save the day, and I can't see why they wouldn't want to help expose it all.

So come one Sheila sweetie, I've been asking for weeks for sight of these OOTs. Where are they?

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 25 Mar 2018 11:22

I love the way the Stupid Oddy's come to her defence. I read a comment from one of them recently stating that Jason's website was owned by Amy. This despite the fact that Jason clearly states in his signature that he's the author of the site duuuuurrrrr.

Speaking of Amy, she appears to have been given the Harding special treatment usually reserved fotDL over the past few days (i.e. being named in full at every opportunity) Well done Amy, you've obviously got to her.

Finally, a word of concern over the chimp. He seems to have vanished completely over the past few days, not even one of his pathetic attempts to discredit my comment regarding the poor B&S debtor on CAG. I do hope the chimp's absence is nothing too serious

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 25 Mar 2018 11:59

Amy doesn't own DWB. The wishful thinking is at work again

What would Sheila want with Amy anyway. I was once accused of being Amy.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 25 Mar 2018 12:27

The chimp was making such good progress. I noticed recently that he'd gone from "on block " to "en block". I'm sure that with continued patience and dedication, we'll get him to "en bloc"

Harding offers more concern though. She claims to be some knight in shining armour on a crusade to stop you. Why then go to the extremes of behaving like a lunatic, counting people's posts on a daily basis and storing everything we post? Does she not understand that this is very worrying behaviour?

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 25 Mar 2018 13:18

Anyone seeing her critique of me is quick to work out that she is a jealous individual.

I have a website that works and she doesn't.

Many clients have seen her own website. it is sour grapes.

When I handed a client Peters Nominet court order showing his name and address, she thought was mentally retarded.

Another client found out Peter has not had a job since at least 2004, unless he worked without declaring the income.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 25 Mar 2018 13:19

They seem to be getting awfully giddy about the sale. It's utterly bewildering the obsession they have about it. Do they think that when a business is sold everything switches over instantly?

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 25 Mar 2018 13:26

I only sold it because they want to upscale it. I don't have the ability to do that myself.

I am free to carry on providing bailiff redress and pass cases to solicitors. That was an express condition.

There will be no change to this board.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 25 Mar 2018 14:41

Pote Snitkin wrote:
25 Mar 2018 13:19
They seem to be getting awfully giddy about the sale. It's utterly bewildering the obsession they have about it. Do they think that when a business is sold everything switches over instantly?
What else have they got to talk about?

You're talking people here whose idea of living it up is watching a hedgehog walk past their kitchen window or to be sat on a telephone gossiping about Jason all day long.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 25 Mar 2018 18:40

If I had the time to live it up, I would. Its all work and no play.

I can't see why they are all giddy just because an insurance company wants to deploy a legal helpline, which for the most part, is nothing to do with bailiffs. This suggests the paranoid obsession is with me, and nothing to do the bailiff redress.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 26 Mar 2018 21:52

The forum remains unchanged. I’ve never owned it even though I registered its domain name. I built the forum for Amy, an ex-administrator of Legal Beagles, and operated it for the last six years providing ad-free user group help. I’m sure she will accept me to help its members.

Durrrr.
So which part of JASON'S WEBSITE is this forum???

DUUUUURRRRRRRR

Didn't the bit about selling templates kind of give you a clue? No templates are sold on this forum as far as I'm aware. Double DUUUURRRR. How do you absolute imbeciles manage to misread so much of what is written?

Come on silly Oddy - With the chimp on the missing list, surely you have more use of the single brain cell that the 4 of you share?

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 26 Mar 2018 22:26

Please don't tell me Susan Oddy is still obsessed with me. She not been taking her tablets today?

Kirkwhelpington needs its resident nutcase.

If Britain abolished its social security, we would have far fewer psychopaths on the internet and she can get a proper job stacking shelves or a dinner lady at the local school. Playing Detective Ironside is what happens when she lives off the backs of other peoples hard work.

Maybe she can fix Clive with a pack of BIC razors and a tube of Loreal Men Expert and the rest of us could work fewer hours to put food on the table.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 26 Mar 2018 22:48

I'm not sure that she's obsessed with you. She is just a nasty, bitter old lady who can't exist without rows and slanging matches. I doubt she cares who is on the receiving end of her wickedness, be it you, DL or whoever. You just happen to be her easiest target and of course, there is the added bonus of her being praised by Harding for targeting you.

As liars go, she is probably the biggest out of the 4 of them and no matter how damning the evidence, she still never admits to anything. I find it quite funny when she's caught red handed doing something or posting something and continues to deny it. It's like the fat schoolboy with chocolate all around his mouth, denying that he eat the chocolate cake.

Like the chimp, she is another one who is more concerned with getting one over us than she is of debtors receiving helpful advice and also like the chimp, the world will be a better place when she finally does the decent thing.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 26 Mar 2018 22:53

The chimp and helpful advice in same sentence?

I found his email address laughable (one of many). it was consumer.help.advice@gmail.com

I don't think he worked out how to unlink all his Google accounts.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 31 Mar 2018 22:15

Goosey Gander wrote:User Bailiff Advice is one of the most knowledgeable people in the country about this kind of thing. Wait until they get back and read their advice carefully

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/f ... wing)-nbsp
the only response.jpg

This is the woman who until recently insisted you couldn't send a stat dec by post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Apr 2018 07:00

OMG I fell off my chair!! What a corker!

Sheila can't tell the difference between costs and damages, and he comes out with that.

Sheila in the 12 years trading, she doesnt have a single successful case to her name. Only a long list of unhappy customers complaining about her.

Marc must be on drugs

Michelle

Post by Michelle » 01 Apr 2018 10:17

Just out!

breaking-news-cag.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Apr 2018 10:33

It turned over £16k last year.

Profit? well? Have a guess. On a postcard.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 01 Apr 2018 11:05

I'm beginning to wonder if Gander is her toy boy? He is so far up her backside, it is cringeworthy.

"One of the most knowledgeable people in the country" for God's sake. She is little more than an interfering old gossip with a very, very poor grasp of bailiff knowledge. She has recently admitted that she is no expert on High Court enforcement and that Clive Oddy is CAGs expert (God help them).

Nobody with any great knowledge or involvement posts on internet forums, starts flame wars or defames people in childish blogs. She is just a silly old lady who craves attention and compliments - She seems to get off on stupid idiots like Bardsley & the Oddys being in awe of her.

As for the board being bought out, would that make it a level playing field? Would it put a stop to the pathetic Gander banning people and brandishing them trolls every time they correct the misinformation that the "most knowledgeable person" has posted? Imagine a board where people actually get help and are able to challenge the bailiff industry? This is where the problem lies IMO. The bailiff industry clearly have a foothold on CAG. Harding posts new threads at the behest of her masters within the bailiff industry. I can't see them letting that control go easily.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Apr 2018 11:59

I think Marcs endorsement is a cover for his own embarrassment after Sheila blabbed to the media and got him struck off.

I think he knows forming an alliance was Marston is hopeless. It took a change of management to drop him after seeing material on his website. Material posted b6 Sheila no less.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 01 Apr 2018 12:57

Remind me of the date.....

Michelle

Post by Michelle » 01 Apr 2018 13:56

Pote Snitkin wrote:
01 Apr 2018 12:57
Remind me of the date.....
:xmas_lol: :xmas_biggrin: :xmas_rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 02 Apr 2018 08:26

I saw it was Michelle's handiwork. When I referred to Marcs statement. It was about his Sheila endorsement. Nothing about meerkats.

Anything thinking CAG will sell for millions is pure fantasy. Marc is stuck in a waiting game. It won't provide him with a golden pension he think he might one day get.

When he allowed defamatory information to be posted on his board. I instructed a law firm to do something about it. Their background enquiries into the data controller, Marc himself, found he is has no money, living in rented accommodation and spends much of his time on the internet.

The CAG board Is a server full of historic and out of date information. The bank charges and PPI is all but finished. Bailiff discussions pre 2014 is irrelevant and the rest is debt advice. It has no client bank and no focus going forward. No inspiration even for Michelle's meerkats.

April 1 is just another day. Only in the West they make a fool of each other.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » 02 Apr 2018 09:01

John The Baptist wrote:
01 Apr 2018 11:05
As for the board being bought out, would that make it a level playing field? Would it put a stop to the pathetic Gander banning people and brandishing them trolls every time they correct the misinformation that the "most knowledgeable person" has posted?
If the board was sold, it wouldn't be Gander's, so yes, it would put a stop to the Wild Goose doing all that himself, however, the new owners may have ideas of their own as to what should and shouldn't be posted.

DX would be put to pasture, which is long overdue. I notice he still has that line on his signature about never ever acting on PMs telling people to go to another site... He put it there exactly 6 years ago, I wonder whether he still remembers why he did that in the first place, I bet he doesn't, but I do. :twisted: :xmas_biggrin: :mrgreen:

Knowledge is Power.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 02 Apr 2018 10:11

Marc needs to make a decision with his CAG. Make it work, or bin it.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 02 Apr 2018 10:44

Michelle wrote:
02 Apr 2018 09:01
John The Baptist wrote:
01 Apr 2018 11:05
As for the board being bought out, would that make it a level playing field? Would it put a stop to the pathetic Gander banning people and brandishing them trolls every time they correct the misinformation that the "most knowledgeable person" has posted?
If the board was sold, it wouldn't be Gander's, so yes, it would put a stop to the Wild Goose doing all that himself, however, the new owners may have ideas of their own as to what should and shouldn't be posted.

DX would be put to pasture, which is long overdue. I notice he still has that line on his signature about never ever acting on PMs telling people to go to another site... He put it there exactly 6 years ago, I wonder whether he still remembers why he did that in the first place, I bet he doesn't, but I do. :twisted: :xmas_biggrin: :mrgreen:
Personally, I would like to see DX remain, purely for the entertainment value that he brings. I especially like it when he tells an OP something and then asks Sheila Harding if he was right or not. :lol:

Of course, in his eyes, he is a valuable member of the forum, on the basis that he's made so many posts. :lol: He thinks that people who have mad only a handful of posts aren't credible. :lol: He hasn't the brains to work out that many people with large post counts are the least likely to be able to help debtors. Clive Oddy for example has no fight in him whatsoever - He tells the OP there is no hope on every single occasion, despite there being plenty that can be done about it. His wife crawls out from under her stone to post every time there is a flame war taking place. That Craig weirdo is another one. He knows how councils work internally but has no idea on how to challenge them so consequently, OPs are always led towards paying, regardless of whether there is scope for challenge. We've had 10 years of the argumentative chimp. I dread to think what his post count is but you could post the number of times he actually helped someone on one hand. Finally, we have Harding herself, the self-proclaimed queen of the Bailiff advice sector but another one who blows plenty of hot air on an almost daily basis but delivers next to nothing in the way of help. How many times have we been forced to join that forum to resolve messes that Harding has created?