Sheila Harding Lying Again

John The Baptist

#71 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 05 Jan 2018 22:06

The chimp was always the master of the last word. That's why so many threads he was involved in were either locked or descended into irrelevant drivel. I've lost count of the number of "may" means "may not" type of threads the clown was involved in. It was like debating with a 10 year old, you might just as well not bother.

Schedule 12

#72 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Jan 2018 12:15

I've just looked over the CAG board, and it has lost its focus through bad management.

The decision to align with a bailiff company caused it to be struck off the BBC because it was not impartial to consumer advice. That was the biggest mistake, and I think Marston's agenda is to take it out of circulation, and the CAG board fell for it.

Since Sheila complained to the BBC and I handed over her file, she got herself investigated and linked to CAG. I cannot see any way the CAG board can regenerate a new focus and move forward. It has stagnated with old historic threads which have no relevance to todays consumer advice. Its hosting bill must absorb any donations made, or it is being subsidised, but there is no evidence of a business model supporting it.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

John The Baptist

#73 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 10 Jan 2018 10:30

More misinformation from Harding I'm afraid:

OP:
He has said that if he cant get in or seize goods then we will be getting a commital referral tomorrow

Harding:
What you were told is not right at all

It actually is right. A ploy that bailiff companies often use when running out of options is to "scare" the debtor by stating that they will be referring the case back to the council with a recommendation that committal proceedings are started. Whilst the recommendation from a bailiff company is not worth the paper that it is printed on and a council will not act on it, the threat often has the desired effect, as demonstrated in the case that Harding was commenting on.

A mixture of Harding's stupidity and lack of experience in advising on these matters led her to give the wrong and inaccurate information.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#74 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 10 Jan 2018 12:08

I disagree slightly there JTB. Although proceedings can be bought it's not for the EA to make any referral. It is, as you say, scare tactics and a complaint should be made. What's more disgraceful is Sheila's usual ploy of making others wait for her sage advice:
I will respond in more detail later this evening.
Two days on and still nothing more from her, although she seems to have the time to post on her blog. It's the second time she's done that in the past few days, adding to the hundreds of times she's done it over the years.

John The Baptist

#75 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 10 Jan 2018 12:39

The referral is the bailiff referring back to the council. It's worthless but has the desired effect of scaremongering. Had Harding any genuine experience, she would have known this. Several bailiff companies use this tactic. Indeed, Rossendales refer to it as part of their "two letter process "

What was Harding getting her grubby knickers in a twist about this time? The fact that the board was down. She must be devastated to see it back up again. Hopefully her blood pressure stepped up a few notches in the process.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#76 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 10 Jan 2018 13:16

Yep - she was suffering from an acute case of the vapours at the thought that something tragic had happened and the servers had kicked these boards into touch. To his credit, only the newsagent realised why we were missing for a while.

I notice Mr Shifter has resurfaced and he learnt a new word. Used it in the wrong context mind, but the effort was there.

John The Baptist

#77 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 10 Jan 2018 13:31

Here's to a new batch of "on block" moments for 2018.

I wonder if he'll suggest that Rundles were being "coercive" in their threats of committal? or whether he'll maintain his stance that suggestions of committal being "coercive" are fmotl nonsense? :lol:

I eagerly await the next round of his buffoonery but suspect we'll have to wait until he's finished treating Digital_2012 like a criminal first.