Bailiff recommends DWB to debtor.

Schedule 12

#1 Bailiff recommends DWB to debtor.

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Feb 2018 10:05

This morning, I received a new client, who was visited by a bailiff, and the client told him that another bailiff had visited him on a different matter the previous day (Sunday) without showing authority to enter, as well as several other breaches of Schedule 12.

To the client's amusement, when she explained her dilemma to the 2nd bailiff attending today, she was told to approach me (by name: Jason Bennison) to advise and help on remedying the previous day's non-compliant enforcement.
Not a solicitor. I am a paralegal for solicitors bringing proceedings against non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#2 Re: Bailiff recommends DWB to debtor.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Feb 2018 10:27

Is being recommended by a bailiff a good thing? I thought was Sheila's domain.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/h ... 50540e5a3d - False alarm, it wasn't him. Maybe next time.

Schedule 12

#3 Re: Bailiff recommends DWB to debtor.

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Feb 2018 11:02

I would say its a nice to be given a referral by a bailiff. They know I do the job properly.

If Sheila wasn't so belligerent, I would be happy to recommend clients to her for PCN appeals. I currently give them away elsewhere, or do the form filling over the phone.
Not a solicitor. I am a paralegal for solicitors bringing proceedings against non-compliant enforcement action.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#4 Re: Bailiff recommends DWB to debtor.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Feb 2018 12:02

Then I guess the second bailiff is just as committed to driving out the goons and slimeballs. Ain't that right Gary?
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/h ... 50540e5a3d - False alarm, it wasn't him. Maybe next time.

Schedule 12

#5 Re: Bailiff recommends DWB to debtor.

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Feb 2018 12:04

I stayed another of his writs yesterday. The common feature is his writs only reach me after he has taken the money, so its the creditor that lands the fee bill and the costs of reclaiming it all.