Sheila Harding lied yet again (on Consumer Action Group)

Schedule 12

Sheila Harding lied yet again (on Consumer Action Group)

Post by Schedule 12 » 16 Feb 2018 20:38

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/f ... ost5081460

In this CAG thread. Sheila Harding reports a plane owner lost a claim and made to pay costs £36000.

This is not true. The defendants solicitors including Peter Felt.on-Gerber who represented bailiff Karl Smith, agreed to waive all their fees to avoid an appeal.

The appeal would have been on the court making an error of fact because the aircraft was taken into control without notice given when the bailiff admitted at court he saw the notice at the debtors previous address, yet attended the debtors current address to take control of the airplane.

The defence never explained where the 40k proceeds went after the creditor was contacted and confirmed they received nothing from Court Enforcement Services.

The bailiff under oath told the court during cross examination, he had worked for the Sheriffs office in Croydon for 16 years

The Sheriffs office has only existed since 2009 shortly after the Chris Badger/ Huntress Search debacle.
Susan Oddy wrote:
Did the charge of 'Interference of controlled goods' brought before the Magistrates result in a fine?
Sheila was unwilling to tell the CAG board there was never any conviction let alone a fine.

The judgment made no mention because the magistrate ruled the goods were not controlled goods and therefore not guilty of the offence of interfering with them.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Re: Sheila Harding lied yet again (on Consumer Action Group)

Post by Pote Snitkin » 16 Feb 2018 21:13

I think a quick email to Mr Miller is called for.
Dodgeball on the Criminal Procedure Rules - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 16 Feb 2018 21:35

I have spoken with him.

He didn't know who Sheila Harding was, but found it strange that Sheila had to lie about his case and put him in a bad light.

He might be paying Sheila a visit.asking why she slurred his name on the CAG board.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 17 Feb 2018 07:27

It's a wonder she didn't say that one of us "cost a debtor£36,000". That's her usual lie.

Whenever I think of Harding, I get this vision of a crazy, bitter old lady sat in her hut all afternoon, frantically telephoning or emailing anyone who will still tolerate her, with some petty gossip about one of us. I envisage a big black cloud directly above her head.

She just cannot seem to exist without this drama and warmongering. In fact, the more I think about her, the more she reminds me of my ex-wife and I couldn't stand her either.
Dodgeball on committal for council tax being a coercive measure - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 17 Feb 2018 09:29

Your ex could be a lot worse. Look at Susan Oddy. Did you hear her rant down the phone?

I think the entire village of Kirkwhelpington must have heard it.

I recognise Clive is an internet spammer but I can pity him.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 Feb 2018 11:55

Just wondering if a disclaimer should be added to the title banner to make clear that we're not affiliated with the website of a ranting old lady who fights on behalf of bailiffs.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 20 Feb 2018 11:58

Or connected with someone who apparently left school without any qualifications. Had learning difficulties and had what educators or the time ascribed to be "delayed learning".

I think delayed is befitting. Another word would be "retarded"

There is also a now-demolished Looney bin in Epsom that had an interesting resident. A patient diagnosed with psychosis and I expect that condition might be hereditary.

It does explain the OCD an obsession with me and the private lives of others on this forum.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 Feb 2018 17:20

Is it 'Genious' or 'Genius'? Do we need to ask our gurous? Or perhaps it's time to take a hiatous? Seems like a load of hocous pocous if you ask me. What a silly bunch of counts.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 20 Feb 2018 17:55

Any of them snuffed it yet?

I've got such a good feeling about 2018
Dodgeball on committal for council tax being a coercive measure - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 Feb 2018 17:57

The polish and dancing shoes are on standby.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 Feb 2018 18:08

I wonder why his spellchecker only works part-time, like when he meant to write 'libel' but mistakenly typed 'label' and his spellchecker changed it to 'liable'.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 Feb 2018 18:14

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear, the mental retardation revelation has seriously upset a few old dears. Looks like 'Nut in the Hut' was more close to home than we realised.

Like to know where I've said I was a 'mental nurse', whatever that's supposed to be.

I love the smell of twisted knickers in the evening.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 Feb 2018 18:44

Hey, let's make it four in a row.
Three Posts on the run by Pote, I seem to have struck a nerve.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bit like the 'genious' just above your posts mate. :lol: :lol: :lol: Beyond parody. Anyone got a poking stick I can borrow? Mine's worn out.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Feb 2018 10:06

Peter Bardsley used the same computer and forgot to sign out of Google when he went on a YouTube troll-spree with the name "Jack Tish"

I don't know why Sheila needs to worked up about a Looney bin in Epsom called West Park or Purley UDC social Services (later Croydon),

I think someone made it up. Much like a certain diary doing the rounds. It Does beg the question. Why would this stuff surface in the first place?

We know where Sheila's parking tickets fetish came from. She had bailiffs pursuing her for one and is probably still smarting over it today. At the time, she sought help and contacted , wait for It, citizens advice!

All of a sudden, she told the world she worked at citizens advice.

This now explains why Sheila started registering her car at false addresses namely, Mailboxes ETC. That is a FMOTL debt avoidance trait. She is always on their Facebook accounts highly vocal about them. Clearly she is someone looking to escape her liabilities and goes round accusing everyone else of doing just that.

Peter Bardsleys bailiff experience made him an overnight expert in bailiffs.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 21 Feb 2018 10:29

The problem that the chimp has is that he's thick as two short planks, knows he's thick as two short planks and has no alternative but to continually start shifting when his stupidity is pointed out to him. This is what makes him so funny.

He gets caught out being unable to spell libel and invents an impossible story to try to explain it away - The same with his spelling of the word genius. I mean seriously, why would a buffoon with a track record of displaying the writing ability of a 10 year old suddenly start doing it on purpose? When he posted repealed legislation, he tried to claim that he knew that he had done so all along and was simply testing everyone else. It's almost child like stupidity that again betrays how simple he is if he expects normal people to believe these silly claims. He even tried to claim that the term "on block" was the correct way to describe the passing on of multiple debts as opposed to "en bloc".

I have a friend who suffered a serious head injury and he behaves in a very similar way to the chimp. It is also quite funny, especially when it is not you that he starts shifting with. I think it's an automatic defence mechanism for people who know that they often don't understand things and/or come out with stupid statements or comments. The chimp doesn't help himself by getting himself involved in topics and discussions that are way, way above his level. I mean, seriously, who other than a complete moron would claim to have vast legal knowledge and expertise when it is obvious to all and sundry that he cannot even read properly? It's madness.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 21 Feb 2018 12:00

John The Baptist wrote:
21 Feb 2018 10:29
The problem that the chimp has is that he's thick as two short planks, knows he's thick as two short planks and has no alternative but to continually start shifting when his stupidity is pointed out to him. This is what makes him so funny.
It's also funny the way he keeps coming back with ever more ludicrous ideas. Sometimes he lays low for a few days then comes back as if nothing happened, often pretending his errors never happened. He has never, ever conceded he was wrong on any topic even when everyone else around him has pointed it out.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 21 Feb 2018 12:04

Even now he's trying to say he was correct with his 'on block' comment. Satire is dead.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 21 Feb 2018 13:37

It would make more sense if he said "in block" but he's mistaken the French "En" to mean "on" which is why it's so funny.

It's these kind of moments when he lets his guard down or where he posts his own skewed opinion about something that show his buffoonery up the most. "May is optional so therefore may not is also optional" is a recent example of how stupid he is, if left to post his own interpretation or opinion on something. These are the kind of silly statements that he will not revisit, pretending the error never happened.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Feb 2018 20:51

Ive had another complaint about Sheila Harding. Apparently, she tried to rip off a client £30 a pop for writing out a TE9 traffic appeal.

Bizarrely, this is precisely what Sheila accuses me.

I am also told that Sheila had a few choice words about me, even though I was at the time unknown to the client. I showed the client Peters website and let him make up his own mind.

There is definitely something mentally deranged about her. I couldn't find any evidence she has been resident of an Epsom lunatic asylum.