Dealing with Bailiffs is sold.

Schedule 12

Dealing with Bailiffs is sold.

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 18:00

After resigning my position in the company last year, yesterday, the deal to sell off DWB to a Philippine venture capital group was finally sealed after weeks of testy negotiations. The Group has extensive experience in providing outsourced call-centre services and creating business for companies in the UK and the US.

The buyer is converting it into a legal helpline bundled with UK home insurance policies providing telephone help with legal queries. The business model is to create and prepare cases and pass them to solicitors in the UK. The call-center is remunerated for providing bulk paralegal services. It will also research the market for a subscription-based helpline.

I am no longer a director, downgraded to the rank of a salaried employee. My role is to set up the call centre premises in the Philippines, recruit and train the agents, ancillary staff and appoint a manager to operate the business. I will also manage the software development for the call centre Case Management System and VOIP pipe to the UK and set up the paralegal services including hiring lawyers from the UK to come and train in-house paralegal staff preparing cases ready for lawfirm subscribers.

Once the call centre is up and running, my job is done. I asked for a UK based client facing role in the new company, which is still in discussion. It is very tiring for me and family commuting between the UK and the Philippines during school holidays, half-term etc. If I cannot secure a position in the company then I will take early retirement and work in bailiff advice services a voluntary capacity through the forum.

The forum remains unchanged. I’ve never owned it even though I registered its domain name. I built the forum for Amy, an ex-administrator of Legal Beagles, and operated it for the last six years providing ad-free user group help. I'm sure she will accept me to help its members.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Re: Dealing with Bailiffs is sold.

Post by Pote Snitkin » 21 Mar 2018 18:08

I detect a new hot topic.
Dodgeball on the Criminal Procedure Rules - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Mar 2018 18:30

We are not talking £7M Legal Beagles money here. That is just a web-forum. A venture capital fund does not give out lottery wins to a bunch of people with no business acumen.

Discussions have been going since last year, originally through a DWB client who worked in venture capital in the City (of London) and oddly enough, was hit by bailiffs from an ex-employee with a personal grudge. He was smitten by my approach to bailiff redress, stopping the writ on the same day while the bailiff still on his premises, and he liked my business strategy. He forwarded me to a contact, a venture capital fund, and that's is how we ended up here.

Not on paper, and money is not in the bank yet. I do get an all expenses paid house, a car with local driver and air transfers for myself and family every 8 weeks between the UK and the Philippines. So far, the perks are good, but the money is not.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 21 Mar 2018 18:32

Smitten.

:xmas_lol:
Dodgeball on the Criminal Procedure Rules - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss.