Marston still at my door after giving him lodgers new addres

Quashing Orders. Stopping Enforcement. Applying for more time to pay. Disputing a liability.
Mistyfay

#1 Marston still at my door after giving him lodgers new addres

Post by Mistyfay » 17 Apr 2015 20:01

Please can someone advise me ? My lodger moved out a few weeks ago after losing her job.
I have received hand delivered letters from marstons while I was at work. I contacted the bailiff explaining she no longer lives here and gave him her new address , but still the letters for her are coming through my door !! I rang the company and explained and gave them the new address also. I am worried they will break in whilst I'm at work and take stuff that belongs to me or my son. Any advice great fully received thank you

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Marston still at my door after giving him lodgers new ad

Post by Schedule 12 » 17 Apr 2015 20:10

You make a statutory declaration based on the following template. Get it sworn in before a solicitor.

If a bailiff turns up then hand him a copy and close the door.

If you prefer. You can take a photo of the sworn document and email it to me and I can serve it on Marston and a copy to the bailiff by text message for you. Jason at dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk I will need the documents the bailiff company have sent. The bailiffs mobile number and reference number. Looks like this 000/0000

Template.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk