Baliff removal notice

Quashing Orders. Stopping Enforcement. Applying for more time to pay. Disputing a liability.
Versace

#1 Baliff removal notice

Post by Versace » 15 Oct 2015 16:27

Hi I would really like some advice I normally deal with bailiffs myself with resolve but this removal notice from "marston holdings"has written on to HMCTS NORTHUMBRIA CENTRAL (warrant).

I phoned and the original fine was £171 then collectica at the end of July posted a letter bumping it up to £246 with their compliance fee £75!
I wrote to hmcts telling them I was not prepared to pay a baliff and would they accept my offer off £20 per month and told collectica no way they were getting paid or on my house!
Yesterday I recieved a letter from marston as stated above saying the amount now due oils £481??? I phoned him and he said it's been to high court and needs paid within 7days I confirmed I was a single parent with a disabled child and no one had been to my door as stated in their letter not had I had previous visits!!!
He said he would extend it to 21 days and that full payment needs paid by then as a locksmith would come and he would remove goods! I know they need a written rit from your house of goods before this is viasable but he stated it had been to a high court! There is no court letter it is their letter heading ! So is this fake and if I stand my ground and not let them in n keep doors and windows locked can they not enter ? Appreciate any help x

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Baliff removal notice

Post by Schedule 12 » 15 Oct 2015 18:20

Bailiffs often use dodgy ' warrants'. They do it to add sums to the fine knowing the court has not ordered you to pay.

They postponed enforcement because you have a disabled child. It's not ethical to be caught on video threatening a special needs family with breaking and entering.

They won't accept any offer to pay in instalments. The bailiff only gets £90 only if he collects the fine plus £310. The £220 balance goes to the bailiff company. He wants to do it with the minimum work.

If you have a car then put your blue badge in it.

Run the Magistrates' Court fines enforcement compliance check.

[stopfine][/stopfine]
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Versace

#3 Re: Baliff removal notice

Post by Versace » 15 Oct 2015 18:35

How do I fill out the template part 30.2(a)?
I never recieved a further steps notice and the first baliff from collectica stated that the fines place no longer does this :x

Schedule 12

#4 Re: Baliff removal notice

Post by Schedule 12 » 15 Oct 2015 18:40

Sorry I need to update the template.

Just change all instances of 52.2 for 30.2 and 2014 with 2015.

Versace

#5 Re: Baliff removal notice

Post by Versace » 15 Oct 2015 18:47

How do I change details do I have to print the docs or can I do it on phone ? And how could I upload the removal notice to show you there's no address on it.

Schedule 12

#6 Re: Baliff removal notice

Post by Schedule 12 » 15 Oct 2015 18:54

You can upload document by selecting "Full Editor & Preview" >>"Attachments" tab (below) >> upload your document.