Marston holdings child support

Quashing Orders. Stopping Enforcement. Applying for more time to pay. Disputing a liability.
Watty2002uk

#1 Marston holdings child support

Post by Watty2002uk » 12 Jul 2017 15:57

Hello I need some advice please
Today I got in to have received a final notice from marston holdings for the sum of £1256.83 I split with my ex wife 3 years ago and she turned my daughter against me but left me with all the debt and cleared the house and all the banks .i lost the house last year and have been paying off the debt that was left .is there anything I can do to not have to pay this in full I've attached the letter posted today thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Marston holdings child support

Post by Schedule 12 » 12 Jul 2017 20:16

The enforcement power is a liability order. It does not confer a power to break or enter a property. Only to enforcement the debt by taking control of goods.

As with many other CM clients, the cases are always returned nulla bona because the parent does not have the money or the goods to pay the debt. It becomes entombed on the creditor's computer for 6 years until it lapses under section 9 of the Limitation Act 1980. That doesn't kill the debt, but it does mean that no enforcement steps can be taken in respect of it.

Take these steps to protect yourself:

http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Ex ... liffs.html

The bailiff is under a contract to recover the debt in 90 days or return it to the creditor.

Here is an article about bailiffs and Child Support enforcement. http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Ba ... agency.htm
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Watty2002uk

#3 Re: Marston holdings child support

Post by Watty2002uk » 12 Jul 2017 22:46

Thankyou a lot of good things in there if I lock the gate were my car is parked can he break the lock to take the car

Schedule 12

#4 Re: Marston holdings child support

Post by Schedule 12 » 13 Jul 2017 09:09

No. But to be on the safe side, park it on someone else's driveway.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk