bailliffs kncoking but case is being appealed with Walthamforest for driving fine

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
mrsmina

#1 bailliffs kncoking but case is being appealed with Walthamforest for driving fine

Post by mrsmina » 27 Oct 2016 12:27

Help please,
My husband has been appealing a driving fine for quite a while. Waltham forest are not accepting or dealing with the appeal letters.They have just sent bailliffs round to the house. My Husband is still in dispute and taking this matter to court.Why has it been sent to the bailiffs? How can I get this action put on hold or stopped? I have contacted Marston Holdings (Bailliffs) and they didn't believe me it seems. My Husband has contacted both Waltham forest and Marston and they have both said to contact the other one. Please help, I ve never experienced this type of thing before. Im feeling very stressed and I am unable to eat or sleep with the stress of this and feel like I might do something I might regret if no body helps me.

Thankyou in advance,

Mrs Mina.

Amy
Admin

#2 Re: bailliffs kncoking but case is being appealed with Walthamforest for driving fine

Post by Amy » 27 Oct 2016 12:57

What do you mean by "driving fine"?

Are we talking speeding or a parking fine or something else?

Schedule 12

#3 Re: bailliffs kncoking but case is being appealed with Walthamforest for driving fine

Post by Schedule 12 » 27 Oct 2016 13:39

Its a moving traffic PCN.

Here is how to appeal a PCN: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/St ... ailiff.htm
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk