Removal Notice Maston Holdings

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: 16 Jan 2017 10:15

#1 Removal Notice Maston Holdings

Post by OMWP » 16 Jan 2017 10:22

Hi all,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Today Jan 16 at 07:15 an enforcement officer from Marston Holdings called at my parents house, which I no longer live at. He left a Removal notice stating that I owe £393 to E.S.C Eastboue Council which I assume is relating to an unpaid parking ticket.

I am unaware of this parking ticket and I no longer have a car or live at the address, obviously I'm happy to pay the original parking ticket value if this is the case. Can you please advise on what to do next?

Kind regards


User avatar
Schedule 12
Posts: 13499
Joined: 30 Jul 2012 21:23
Location: Philippines

#2 Re: Removal Notice Maston Holdings

Post by Schedule 12 » 19 Jan 2017 10:34

The bailiff cannot take an enforcement step at your parents. Paragraph 14(6) of Schedule 12 of the Tribunals Courts and Enforcement Act 2007.

You must not give the bailiff or the council your new address, otherwise they will cheat and turn up there demanding money without giving you a Notice of Enforcement as required under Paragraph 7 of the TCEA 2007.

Pay the council by CHEQUE, in a recorded envelope. If the council does not bank the cheque, then the enforcement case will come to nothing.The council has thrown away £60 of public money and its goes in your pocket.

The law only says you owe the council the money. Once you have given them the money as a cheque, then the matter is closed. You can lead a horse to water...

The enforcement power ceases under the operation of Paragraph 6(3) of Schedule 12 of the TCEA 2007.
Not a solicitor. I am a paralegal for solicitors bringing proceedings against non-compliant enforcement action.


Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Post Reply