I Have Marstons Removal Notice

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
PurpleMonkey

#1 I Have Marstons Removal Notice

Post by PurpleMonkey » 19 Jan 2017 18:36

Hello any help is appreciated

I have been on long term sick since 2004 with mental health issues, May 2016 I was deemed fit for work & all benefit stopped leading to a downward spiral in my health & unable to pay bills.
October 2016 I have been referred to mental heath team & after a lengthy process been placed back on ESA.

During this time I have been receiving letters from Marstons regarding 2 parking tickets & I have been unable to deal with them either financially or mentally, my mother has been taking care of my bills & correspondence but I dare not burden her with these as well after a all she has been through trying to help me.

One notice is for £662 & the 2nd is for £422 both are for tickets from when I took my eldery grandmother out & blue badge was displayed & ticket was still issued

I really don't know what I can do

Schedule 12

#2 Re: I Have Marstons Removal Notice

Post by Schedule 12 » 19 Jan 2017 19:25

You can appeal the blue badge ticket. This is how to appeal a PCN: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/St ... ailiff.htm

The bailiff is unable to recover fees from you until you have been given opportunity to seek advice. The law is regulation 12 of the Taking Control of Goods (Fees) Regulations 2014 which states:
  • Recovery of fees from vulnerable debtors

12. Where the debtor is a vulnerable person, the fee or fees due for the enforcement stage (or, where regulation 6 applies, the first, or first and second, enforcement stages as appropriate) and any disbursements related to that stage (or stages) are not recoverable unless the enforcement agent has, before proceeding to remove goods which have been taken into control, given the debtor an adequate opportunity to get assistance and advice in relation to the exercise of the enforcement power.
Paragraph 77 of the Taking Control of Goods National Standards 2014 sets out the classes of persons that are vulnerable for the purposes of civil enforcement. It states:
  • i) the elderly;

ii) people with a disability;

iii) the seriously ill;

iv) the recently bereaved;

v) single parent families;

vi) pregnant women;

vii) unemployed people; and,

viii) those who have obvious difficulty in understanding, speaking or reading English.

Run the Traffic Debts enforcement compliance check.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk