Mental health and debt form

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
coffeepot

#1 Mental health and debt form

Post by coffeepot » 02 May 2017 18:56

Hi,

I've just filed a stat dec out of time at the TEC and submitted evidence from my GP as I suffer from mental health problems. I'm not sure if I've made the right move. I've read that other people that have mental health issues submit a letter from their GP but I got my GP to fill out this mental health and debt form which I found online. Does anyone actually know which form I'm talking about? I was thinking perhaps I should have got my GP to write a letter instead. Also I've seen people submit fancy letters to go with their stat dec forms but I just wrote a brief message which said I'd like to submit my stat Dec. Not sure if that would have ruined my chances but I was running out of time...

Anyone?

Thanks!

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Mental health and debt form

Post by Schedule 12 » 02 May 2017 19:23

The TEC are not concerned about being a vulnerable person. They only decide the outcome of a traffic appeal.

The form you describe is the MALG evidence form.

No letter needed to go with the TEC appeal forms.
Not a solicitor. I am a paralegal for solicitors bringing proceedings against non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

coffeepot

#3 Re: Mental health and debt form

Post by coffeepot » 02 May 2017 21:16

I thought it was up to the council to decide. Also I thought that the creditors, in this case the council have a duty of care to take the debt back from their bailiffs in regards to dealing with vulnerable people.

coffeepot

#4 Re: Mental health and debt form

Post by coffeepot » 02 May 2017 21:18

I thought it was up to the council to decide. Also I thought that the creditors, in this case the council have a duty of care to take the debt back from their bailiffs in regards to dealing with vulnerable people.

Schedule 12

#5 Re: Mental health and debt form

Post by Schedule 12 » 02 May 2017 21:52

It is, but councils don't follow the guidelines because it's not convenient to do so.
Not a solicitor. I am a paralegal for solicitors bringing proceedings against non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#6 Re: Mental health and debt form

Post by Pote Snitkin » 03 May 2017 08:11

Velly good.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/h ... 50540e5a3d - False alarm, it wasn't him. Maybe next time.