Mental health and debt form

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
coffeepot

#1 Mental health and debt form

Post by coffeepot » 02 May 2017 18:56

Hi,

I've just filed a stat dec out of time at the TEC and submitted evidence from my GP as I suffer from mental health problems. I'm not sure if I've made the right move. I've read that other people that have mental health issues submit a letter from their GP but I got my GP to fill out this mental health and debt form which I found online. Does anyone actually know which form I'm talking about? I was thinking perhaps I should have got my GP to write a letter instead. Also I've seen people submit fancy letters to go with their stat dec forms but I just wrote a brief message which said I'd like to submit my stat Dec. Not sure if that would have ruined my chances but I was running out of time...

Anyone?

Thanks!

jasonDWB

#2 Re: Mental health and debt form

Post by jasonDWB » 02 May 2017 19:23

The TEC are not concerned about being a vulnerable person. They only decide the outcome of a traffic appeal.

The form you describe is the MALG evidence form.

No letter needed to go with the TEC appeal forms.
Author, Dealing with Bailiffs. Beat the Bailiffs
Instant phone consultation with me: Click here

coffeepot

#3 Re: Mental health and debt form

Post by coffeepot » 02 May 2017 21:16

I thought it was up to the council to decide. Also I thought that the creditors, in this case the council have a duty of care to take the debt back from their bailiffs in regards to dealing with vulnerable people.

coffeepot

#4 Re: Mental health and debt form

Post by coffeepot » 02 May 2017 21:18

I thought it was up to the council to decide. Also I thought that the creditors, in this case the council have a duty of care to take the debt back from their bailiffs in regards to dealing with vulnerable people.

jasonDWB

#5 Re: Mental health and debt form

Post by jasonDWB » 02 May 2017 21:52

It is, but councils don't follow the guidelines because it's not convenient to do so.
Author, Dealing with Bailiffs. Beat the Bailiffs
Instant phone consultation with me: Click here

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#6 Re: Mental health and debt form

Post by Pote Snitkin » 03 May 2017 08:11

Velly good.
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.