Bristow & sutor escalating against my arrangement

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
Curlysue

#1 Bristow & sutor escalating against my arrangement

Post by Curlysue » 23 May 2017 15:42

Hi please advise!
I arranged to pay £20 every 4 weeks in fortnightly payments from 25th April this year. I made the first 10 and downloaded the app so as to continue payments. When I went to use app it wouldn't recognise the ref number, so when I had money to ring them today (23rd) they (mz Tracy hastings) said it was too late and payment in full is due.
After me pointing fact after fact, it became clear when she took my 10 payment that, I had in fact paid £20 within 4 weeks. But, she still said she was escalating for full payment or receipt of goods (£600).
I am on disability and this debt was for parking fines prior to getting my blue badge. I have no savings and don't know what to do, please help :(

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Bristow & sutor escalating against my arrangement

Post by Schedule 12 » 23 May 2017 22:37

There is no official channel to pay a parking ticket in instalments, but there is a motion to create one in progress.

What is this app you speak of?

Keep your blue badge displayed inside your car and take a photo of the car showing the badge and the number plate. Bailiffs cannot interfere with it.

regulation 4(1)(d) of the Taking Control of Goods rREgulations 2013 states:
  • (d)a vehicle on which a valid disabled person’s badge is displayed because it is used for, or in relation to which there are reasonable grounds for believing that it is used for, the carriage of a disabled person;
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk