2nd Dcbl letter help!!!

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
Bxtreb

#1 2nd Dcbl letter help!!!

Post by Bxtreb » 02 Jun 2017 17:51

I hope someone can help I'm proper stressed. I received a fine in January for parking on private land. Where I had parked had no signs and when he took pics it was just of my reg and the car park behind. I was going to appeal but everybody told me I didn't have to pay as it was a notice not a ticket. I looked on Martin Lewis aswell which said becareful appealing as you'll admit you've received the letter so I left it. I've received two letters and now one from Dcbl and it's gone from 60 to 160.

I've just received this letter threatening legal action with £75 fee on top. Please what shoukd I do I'm so stressed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#2 Re: 2nd Dcbl letter help!!!

Post by Pote Snitkin » 02 Jun 2017 18:32

Let them crack on. This is your original thread - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4509

DCBL are acting as simple debt collectors with no legal powers. You said you'd taken pictures of the lack of signs and the 2 photos they sent you were useless. If it comes to it, we'll help you defend any claim.

Bxtreb

#3 Re: 2nd Dcbl letter help!!!

Post by Bxtreb » 02 Jun 2017 19:13

What do I do now though. Should I just lie and say to Ncp I've appealed but maybe you haven't got the letter?

Schedule 12

#4 Re: 2nd Dcbl letter help!!!

Post by Schedule 12 » 02 Jun 2017 21:34

If you get a county court claim response pack.

Defend it.

Make them come out to your local county court and fight it. It renders their cause financially untenable, especially if you don't live in London or the home counties.

http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/pr ... ickets.htm
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Edd

#5 Re: 2nd Dcbl letter help!!!

Post by Edd » 03 Jun 2017 10:51

If you are genuinely stressed, as you say, counterclaim them?

They have zero rights whatsoever to cause, create alarm and distress. It's about time some of you woke up to the fact.

All over which is effectively piffle and hardly crime of the century. Screwing ordinary folk over and making them feel like hardened crims? Does not belong in a so called civil country. Never has.