Marston - Bus Lane (Shepherds Bush)

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
MrMe

#1 Marston - Bus Lane (Shepherds Bush)

Post by MrMe » 01 Nov 2017 14:53

Hi, so yesterday I received two letters from Marston (Notice of Enforcement) informing me that a warrant had been issued (county court) for a penalty charge, Buslane use. Twice (same road) on separate occasions (months apart) around Nov. '16 and around the start of this year.

This is the first I've heard of this, literally nothing received from the council or county court for this. The car is registered to my Ltd company and the road is the rather infamous 'Buslane Shepherds Bush Road Southbound Offside' I have changed address so it's probable that the letters were sent to the old address, however nothing has been received since the updated address in June '17

I guess the large issue here is that I haven't heard anything so I wasn't able to appeal so I need to sort out Marston ASAP and then appeal...?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Marston - Bus Lane (Shepherds Bush)

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Nov 2017 15:00

Get the PCN number and download a form PE3 and a PE2 late witness statement, and get them completed and sworn in. Then email them to tec@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk and that will stop the enforcement power.

You must include evidence of your change of address, and the court will roll back the PCN to the original bus lane fine and the bailiff's fees will be cancelled.

Do not respond to any offers from individuals contacting you over the internet to complete your appeals for a charge. You are more than capable of doing it yourself for free, but you will need to pay a fee when you get the forms notarised. Its about £5.

I know the buslane in Shepherds Bush well. I was nabbed in it several years ago, but I successfully appealed because the car in the photo wasn't mine. It was actually the car that was in front of me. The council was sloppy.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

MrMe

#3 Re: Marston - Bus Lane (Shepherds Bush)

Post by MrMe » 01 Nov 2017 15:21

Fabulous response, thank you