Thousands in PCN

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
QSbailiffhelpforum

#1 Thousands in PCN

Post by QSbailiffhelpforum » 20 Nov 2017 16:31

Dear All,

Firstly, I’d greatly appreciate your help. Those who can offer any assistance - thank you. Those who can’t, thanks for stopping by :)

I’m in 5k Plus debt with PCN & Congrstion charge.

All related to debt within the last 24 months were I was going through a trauma in life. Ran away from home, didn’t care about life, I was mentally unstable, clinically depressed.

Back on track with life. A new person. During those times, I parked anywhere and didn’t care.

Now the debts have gone to Newlyn, Martians etc and it’s not something I can afford.

Is there a process to get this recalled back to the council, and work with them directly? The letters sent previously over the years I never opened, and were in the bin.

I’ve already paid some money towards this and really cannot afford to anymore.

I’m only dealing with this now because life is in order and not scared to tell them I can’t pay when I call the Newlyns.

Thank You, I’m so greatful for your help.

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Thousands in PCN

Post by Schedule 12 » 20 Nov 2017 19:03

The rule of thumb is: Bailiffs cannot take what you don't have.

Provided you don't have a car which bailiffs can target, then the bailiff will eventually move on and the debt eventually dies.
I'm not a solicitor, but I work as a paralegal for solicitors bringing cases involving non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

QSbailiffhelpforum

#3 Re: Thousands in PCN

Post by QSbailiffhelpforum » 20 Nov 2017 19:06

Schedule 12 wrote:
20 Nov 2017 19:03
The rule of thumb is: Bailiffs cannot take what you don't have.

Provided you don't have a car which bailiffs can target, then the bailiff will eventually move on and the debt eventually dies.
How do I stop their aggressive action? I haven’t lived at home for 2 years and just moved back in. During that time I was running between hotels because I was too scared to live at home.

Home = parents house
I own nothing here apart from my clothes and using the bed till I’m financially stable to move out.

What do I tell the ballifs when they turn up,

Schedule 12

#4 Re: Thousands in PCN

Post by Schedule 12 » 20 Nov 2017 19:11

Tell them nothing. Never admit you name and ask them to quietly leave. Record it on video using your phone. If the bailiff causes a disturbance then you can report it to police.

Your parents can make an affidavit of ownership of all goods and chattels, but bailiffs aren't interested in household tat. They prefer cash or a vehicle. If you have neither of these then the bailiff has a problem.
I'm not a solicitor, but I work as a paralegal for solicitors bringing cases involving non-compliant enforcement action.

QSbailiffhelpforum

#5 Re: Thousands in PCN

Post by QSbailiffhelpforum » 20 Nov 2017 20:07

Schedule 12 wrote:
20 Nov 2017 19:11
Tell them nothing. Never admit you name and ask them to quietly leave. Record it on video using your phone. If the bailiff causes a disturbance then you can report it to police.

Your parents can make an affidavit of ownership of all goods and chattels, but bailiffs aren't interested in household tat. They prefer cash or a vehicle. If you have neither of these then the bailiff has a problem.

Thank You, but do I have to give my name by law? My parents have done such.

Thank you so much!

Schedule 12

#6 Re: Thousands in PCN

Post by Schedule 12 » 20 Nov 2017 22:29

Nothing requires you to "confirm" your identity to anyone unless it is a police officer who is on duty and wearing the correct uniform.