Dart charge mix up

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
caparnus

#1 Dart charge mix up

Post by caparnus » 01 Dec 2017 14:44

Today a bailiff from marstons came to my door demanding 312.50p for an unpaid crossing. For which I had the receipt and letter from dart charge stating it had been paid . I paid by card to get the thug away from my house . Called dart charge they said sorry but marstons had not received confirmation and I will get a full refund within two maybe three weeks. Is there anything I can do

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Dart charge mix up

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Dec 2017 15:05

£312.50 doesn't look right because a dart charge increases from £2.50 when it reaches enforcement stage.
I'm not a solicitor, but I work as a paralegal for solicitors bringing cases involving non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

caparnus

#3 Re: Dart charge mix up

Post by caparnus » 02 Dec 2017 04:02

They took a propa liberty .what more can you show I had receipt and dart charge letter to confirm it had been settled. Yet he insisted he would be removing goods to the total . I paid on credit card . I called marstons to be told they had made a mistake and i will be refunded in two to three weeks .im raging . Anyone have advise how to make these low life barstards pay ?????

Schedule 12

#4 Re: Dart charge mix up

Post by Schedule 12 » 02 Dec 2017 16:31

if they agree to refund you by a date, then you can execute a chargeback because its a credit card. I'd do that now, then decide what you want Marston to do to put things right.

Chargeback: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/ba ... geback.htm
I'm not a solicitor, but I work as a paralegal for solicitors bringing cases involving non-compliant enforcement action.

caparnus

#5 Re: Dart charge mix up

Post by caparnus » 03 Dec 2017 12:08

Thanks I done a charge back . Does any one know the best way to tackle marstons now

Schedule 12

#6 Re: Dart charge mix up

Post by Schedule 12 » 03 Dec 2017 19:47

What do you want them to do?

caparnus

#7 Re: Dart charge mix up

Post by caparnus » 03 Dec 2017 21:10

I would like them to pay for putting his foot through my door verbally abusing my wife .still insisting payment even though I had receipt and letter from dart charge stating the payment was recieved.knowing my wife is very ill and vunerable .over two hours of calls to dart charge and marstons .these thugs cannot get away with this

Schedule 12

#8 Re: Dart charge mix up

Post by Schedule 12 » 04 Dec 2017 16:49

It's not the strongest claim I have come across.

If you are not the debtor then you can bring a trespass action which pays £500 for the first hour and £50 a minute thereafter.

Debtors cannot claim trespass because of Paragraph 66(2) of Schedule 12 of the Tribunals Courts and Enforcement Act 2007.

You have a remedy to recover the money taken that was already paid. That follows the operation of Paragraph 6(3) of Schedule 12 of the TCEA 2007 and the cause of action is brought under Paragraph 66 if you are the debtor.

Here is how to bring an action in the county court. http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Co ... edure.html