bailiff enforcement unpaid pcn warrant

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
mmiah

bailiff enforcement unpaid pcn warrant

Post by mmiah » 06 Dec 2017 15:08

Hi
I'm faced with multiple difficult situations with bailiffs

1. I'm a registered keeper of a vehicle which was hired out with agreement pcn was transferred into the hirer name, but bailiff company are hassling me demanding payment for unpaid pcn.

2. bailiff are enforcing unpaid pcn warrant linked to (sold pervious)car but could they seize the new car if I were to purchase a new car?

I would be grateful for your advice.
thank you very much

Schedule 12

Re: bailiff enforcement unpaid pcn warrant

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Dec 2017 17:37

mmiah wrote:
06 Dec 2017 15:08
Hi
I'm faced with multiple difficult situations with bailiffs

1. I'm a registered keeper of a vehicle which was hired out with agreement pcn was transferred into the hirer name, but bailiff company are hassling me demanding payment for unpaid pcn.
Then you completed the Notice to Owner, that transfers liability to the driver. The bailiff cannot pursue you for the liability. You can sue the council for damages if they do.

2. bailiff are enforcing unpaid pcn warrant linked to (sold pervious)car but could they seize the new car if I were to purchase a new car?
Yes. Provided its not on HP or is leased.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist