Driving without insurance.

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
Femz

#1 Driving without insurance.

Post by Femz » 29 Jan 2018 09:49

Hi before I knew i was a freeman i was caught driving with no insurance. At the time i refused to step out of the car and the officer removed my key from my vehicle which he later left out in his statement. I have now been summond to court i missed the hearing because i wasn't aware I was due in court and went for a statutort declaration hearing in which i stupodlg said i was guilty, i then followed up with an email response saying I'd like to change my plea to not guilty due to my entity being insured.
Because i went to the statutory declaration hearing and put in a plea does that now give them jurisdiction? Or can I force common law in my next hearning as a way to circumvent. Or am I too far into the process and therefore need to claim subrogation against my national insurance.
I'd greatly appreciate if someone could help or direct me where I may read about similar cases.

John The Baptist

#2 Re: Driving without insurance.

Post by John The Baptist » 29 Jan 2018 10:40

I cannot direct you towards a similar case but I can direct you towards a doctor because you clearly need your head examined.

I have no idea what "subrogation against your NI" is but suspect that it is some freeman nonsense.

What makes you think that you are superior to others and that you don't have to pay insuranse? What about if you accidently hit a young child? What about if you hit a car of another driver? Someone who pays for insurance? What about if someone hit you? Would you want their insurance details.

Have a look in the mirror pal.

luxardo

#3 Re: Driving without insurance.

Post by luxardo » 29 Jan 2018 10:50

"Hi before I knew i was a freeman i was caught driving with no insurance"

You may consider yourself a freeman but the roads belong to the state (a system you have chosen to opt out of and therefore have no right to it's benefits) and if you want to drive on them you enter into an implied contract with the state.
One of the terms of that contract is that you must have insurance.
You can't just trespass on property you do not own or claim a right of entry to. I assume you have a home ? Would you allow a stranger to walk into your home without permission ?

By having no insurance you are in breach of that implied contract. Being summonsed to court and sentenced (if found to be, or plead to be, guilty of the offence) is a consequence of that breach. Refusal to accept an implied contract exists constitutes trespass and can be dealt with in the same way as breach of contract. (summonsed to court).

"At the time i refused to step out of the car and the officer removed my key from my vehicle which he later left out in his statement."

You are not obliged to get out of your vehicle and a police officer does not have the right to remove your keys.
However a police officer could exercise this power if you were not complying with his requests, or if he suspected you may intend to drive off, or for his own safety.

If you pleaded guilty and were sentenced the matter is over. If you have not been sentenced then you can change your plea at the next hearing.

Schedule 12

#4 Re: Driving without insurance.

Post by Schedule 12 » 30 Jan 2018 14:56

I was accused of having close associations with the freeman movement. The problem is I broke one cardinal rule. I pay my taxes. Laughably (sorry Chris Badger but i did laugh at your laughable comment on CAG), my accuser dorsn't. Indeed having convicted thrice for it. Likewise, two of my accusers accomplices, apparently, paid no tax at all last year
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

John The Baptist

#5 Re: Driving without insurance.

Post by John The Baptist » 31 Jan 2018 00:25

Chris Badger is HCEOs on CAG, as confirmed by the big mouth that is Sheila Harding, the lunatic who can't keep a secret.

Whether it is tape recordings of Jason phoning Newlyn or whatever, you bailiffs need to know that the gossiping mother hen that is Harding cannot keep a secret - She craves admiration from others as she has a severe strain of insecurity.

Schedule 12

#6 Re: Driving without insurance.

Post by Schedule 12 » 31 Jan 2018 10:40

Her brother apparently has been diagnosed, uncovered by none other than big mouth Sheila poking her nose into matters that are of no concern of hers.

Poking it where she shouldn't have is a bad idea she learned the hard way.

John The Baptist

#7 Re: Driving without insurance.

Post by John The Baptist » 31 Jan 2018 14:43

Oh yes - Harding's brother :lol:

Recently evicted from his home but is as good as disowned by Harding, as is one of her sisters who is potless.

Harding only tends to "keep up with the Jones's" with her other sister in Essex - She is the one whose IP address is often used to start phony threads and flame wars on here.

John The Baptist

#8 Re: Driving without insurance.

Post by John The Baptist » 31 Jan 2018 15:53

The lunatic that is Harding is claiming that I am lying about Badger.

Why would I make such an outlandish statement if it were not true? Badger would not be bothered if it were not true would he?

Harding then (as usual) blamed a third party for my post. I've said it numerous times before, Harding has a memory like a sieve and this explains why she is so thick.

I would suggest that Harding refers back to her files that she obsesses over and looks for an email entitled "A Clue" and the attachment linking to Chris Badgers page on the Sheriffs office website. If she is having any problems locating it, I will be happy to post it up on here for her.

Schedule 12

#9 Re: Driving without insurance.

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Feb 2018 10:08

Sheila denying HCEOs is Chris Badger is like denying dodgeball is Peter Bardsley, or Ploddertom is WD's husband.

We have known about Chris posting on CAG for years, didn't she know? Posting on CAG with a Croydon IP was rather obvious.

John The Baptist

#10 Re: Driving without insurance.

Post by John The Baptist » 01 Feb 2018 11:31

As usual, the two idiots cannot get their story straight.

Harding is claiming that a third party told me about Badger and the chimp is claiming that I made it up.

Oh well.

Schedule 12

#11 Re: Driving without insurance.

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Feb 2018 11:49

I haven't seen his name on any writs. Its all Claire Sandbrook at the moment. Another Gary Brown case this morning but he executed it after it was stayed by the court.

Again, targetted the underwear drawer and came into contact with the jewellery. This policy of rummaging women's underwear and making a beeline for the master bedroom jewellery is becoming more commonplace now. Not just Gary Brown, but is exclusive to High Court writs.

I going to see if I can drum up some media interest and hand over all jewellery theft and women's knicker drawer cases.