Sheila Harding Lying Again

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#106 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 30 Jan 2018 13:55

I still don't read any of the 1992 regs that fees charged by the bailiff must be deducted from money the debtor paid direct to the council - not that it matters now.

There's certainly nothing that prevents the council from taking a payment, any payment, direct from the debtor as Mr Shifter insists - that is what we're still waiting for him to provide the evidence for.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/h ... 50540e5a3d - False alarm, it wasn't him. Maybe next time.

John The Baptist

#107 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 30 Jan 2018 14:04

It's regulation 52(4)

It states that any fee RECOVERABLE may be added, not any fee INCURRED.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#108 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 30 Jan 2018 14:08

That would imply every fee whether that stage has been reached or not.

It refers to costs and charges, never fees. As these are regulations that Govern the local authority, they must be costs and charges that they have incurred.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/h ... 50540e5a3d - False alarm, it wasn't him. Maybe next time.

John The Baptist

#109 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 30 Jan 2018 14:11

No because a future fee would not be recoverable

Where does it say that the fees MUST be incurred? It says the authority "may levy distress" but often it was their contractors.

Schedule 12

#110 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Schedule 12 » 30 Jan 2018 14:49

Yes well done indeed BA.
No praise like self praise.
I'm not a solicitor, but I work as a paralegal for solicitors bringing cases involving non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#111 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 30 Jan 2018 15:23

John The Baptist wrote:
30 Jan 2018 14:11
No because a future fee would not be recoverable

Where does it say that the fees MUST be incurred? It says the authority "may levy distress" but often it was their contractors.
You've misinterpreted what I meant - what I'm saying is that for a cost to be recoverable that cost must have first been applied or reached. The way you worded your previous reply made it sound like any cost that may be recoverable at any stage can be added to an AOE even if it hadn't yet been applied - it sounds like the council can look at a list of costs they can charge and just add the lot.

If the authority themselves hadn't levied distress then why should they take any charge associated with it?

John The Baptist

#112 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 31 Jan 2018 00:21

I didn't misinterpret what you meant. I was trying to be diplomatic. My previous post was a quotation of legislation, not my own opinion.

The bottom line is that the councils were liable for any bailiff fees and there was a provision to deduct these fees from any payments made directly.

Nobody is going to get anywhere by paying the creditor directly. It has been tried and it has failed. It's time to move on and stop flogging a dead horse. There is no point wasting any time on this subject - The ship has sailed. Continuing to put these ridiculous arguments forward will not advance matters any further forward. Unless we see evidence that paying a creditor directly works, or has ever worked, it is pointless continuing the discussion.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#113 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 31 Jan 2018 08:24

Go to bed. :twisted:

John The Baptist

#114 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 31 Jan 2018 14:39

I'd just got back from the football in Sheffield & I did go to bed thanks.

The point remains though that every instrument intends to ensure that bailiffs get paid for their work. You may find a loophole in one (and I myself have tried to) but you can't shoot holes in all of them.

John The Baptist

#115 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 31 Jan 2018 16:09

The illiterate chimp appears to be getting giddy over some posts on MSE.

Sorry to P in your chips chimp but I've never posted on MSE in my life. I don't even visit the forum. Not like you to get something wrong is it? Haha.

John The Baptist

#116 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 31 Jan 2018 16:23

"Schedule one" is clearly a reference to his IQ.

From now on, I'll fondly think of him as "IQ 1".

Harding can be "IQ 2"

:lol:

John The Baptist

#117 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 31 Jan 2018 16:38

"well documented" chimp? WTF is that supposed to mean?

Where have I lied? Why in God's name do I need to lie? I have nothing to prove, unlike you and your grubby no marks.

Let's see what Harding has to say about the "A Clue" email before we start claiming that people are liars eh? You uneducated buffoon

You are a self confessed liar chimp -I'll put the post up where you admit to lying if you wish. You've just told another lie by claimng it's "well documented" that I lie.

Why don't you just do tthe decent thing and snuff it? I've promised myself a nice T bone steak when you do. What purpose do you have? Even your heart throb diary is a joke.

John The Baptist

#118 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 31 Jan 2018 16:47

For those who don't know, when the chimp thought he was dying, he wrote a diary.

It's hilarious. Anyone who wants to read it, drop me a line.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#119 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 31 Jan 2018 17:42

John The Baptist wrote:
31 Jan 2018 14:39

The point remains though that every instrument intends to ensure that bailiffs get paid for their work. You may find a loophole in one (and I myself have tried to) but you can't shoot holes in all of them.
You went to Sheffield and came back in one piece?

I do take comfort in the fact that, post 2014, even Newlyn's own barrister agrees that a direct payment should not be apportioned between the creditor and the bailiff. Nobody tried to argue against that including the judge. I know it doesn't set anything in stone but until a High Court ruling says differently I will always argue that direct payments do not fall into the remit of schedule 12.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#120 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 31 Jan 2018 17:45

John The Baptist wrote:
31 Jan 2018 16:09

Sorry to P in your chips chimp but I've never posted on MSE in my life. I don't even visit the forum. Not like you to get something wrong is it? Haha.
I must admit I had a chuckle when I saw them state quite confidently that you were 'Oldwood'. Oh dear. At least it confirmed that he posts as 'Schedule One' on his blog, the one he pretends not to own.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#121 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 31 Jan 2018 17:46

John The Baptist wrote:
31 Jan 2018 16:47
For those who don't know, when the chimp thought he was dying, he wrote a diary.

Stick in the private area, so to speak.

John The Baptist

#122 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 31 Jan 2018 20:20

Pote Snitkin wrote:
31 Jan 2018 17:42
John The Baptist wrote:
31 Jan 2018 14:39

You went to Sheffield and came back in one piece?

I do take comfort in the fact that, post 2014, even Newlyn's own barrister agrees that a direct payment should not be apportioned between the creditor and the bailiff. Nobody tried to argue against that including the judge. I know it doesn't set anything in stone but until a High Court ruling says differently I will always argue that direct payments do not fall into the remit of schedule 12.
I actually quite liked Sheffield.

Newlyn's barrister was correct. There is no requirement placed on the creditor to pay the bailiffs any money from direct payments. I think the world and his wife accept this - Other than the idiot that is Harding and her silly £525 example. The problem is, that Newlyn's barrister also argued (and the argument appears to have been accepted by the judge) that a bailiff may enforce for his fees. This means the end result is exactly the same as if the payment was divided, ie enforcement continues.

John The Baptist

#123 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 31 Jan 2018 20:30

Pote Snitkin wrote:
31 Jan 2018 17:45
John The Baptist wrote:
31 Jan 2018 16:09

I must admit I had a chuckle when I saw them state quite confidently that you were 'Oldwood'. Oh dear. At least it confirmed that he posts as 'Schedule One' on his blog, the one he pretends not to own.
LOL - Deadwood thinks I'm Oldwood. I didn't even know who he was referring to as I didn'yt even look at the forum.

Yes, it makes me laugh when the self-confessded liar accuses others of lying. Another of his lies was that he had nothing to do with the blog but would be speaking with the owner that evening - Only for a judge to order that the owner be named and it transpired to be none other than deadwood. Priceless.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#124 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 31 Jan 2018 22:56

A few people seem somewhat angry. At their age they better be careful otherwise more death diaries will need to be bought.

Schedule 12

#125 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Feb 2018 07:26

Pote Snitkin wrote:
31 Jan 2018 17:46
John The Baptist wrote:
31 Jan 2018 16:47

Stick in the private area, so to speak.

Given the seriousness of one of the entries, the diary must not be on public forum.
I'm not a solicitor, but I work as a paralegal for solicitors bringing cases involving non-compliant enforcement action.

Schedule 12

#126 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Feb 2018 07:29

Another of his lies was that he had nothing to do with the blog but would be speaking with the owner that evening - Only for a judge to order that the owner be named and it transpired to be none other than deadwood. Priceless.

It was his credit card that linked him.

I can see why Sheila prefers other people's credit cards.

John The Baptist

#127 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 01 Feb 2018 10:02

Pote Snitkin wrote:
31 Jan 2018 22:56
A few people seem somewhat angry. At their age they better be careful otherwise more death diaries will need to be bought.
Good. They're usually quite amusing when they get angry. :lol:

John The Baptist

#128 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 01 Feb 2018 11:26

Oh dear, the diary has touched a raw nerve with the chimp.

Now let me tell you something Mr Bardsley. You have waxed lyrical over the years about reading other peoples emails (usually shared by Harding). You have posted other peoples emails on your blog. You have hounded, bullied, humiliated and harassed a sick man who had never done anything to you personally and whose only crime was to see Harding in her true light and to become friendly with me. When this man contacted you, almost begging you to leave him alone, you lied to him and threatened to post his emails on your blog.

Now you are getting the same treatment back and you don't like it do you Bardsley?

There is an old saying that I often work to - "Don't throw stones in glass houses". You've just learned the hard way Bardsley.

Your problem is that just like Harding, you can't remember what you said and did last week, let alone last year. It's been your short fall on many occasions. You have no capacity to absorb and store information - That is why you are so thick.

Anyway - Must go. I'm off on holiday at the weekend and won't have much internet access. Thought I'd drop that bombshell before I left though. :twisted:

John The Baptist

#129 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 01 Feb 2018 13:28

I have absolutely do idea what the earlier part of this means
Not like you to have absolutely no idea about something is it chimp?

obviously something Mark has been feeding you
So which one is it? You can't have absolutely no idea and then 30 seconds later know obviously what it is.

However it does seem that you are not going to deny breaking a confidence with me and I am very disappointed
Maybe you should try treating others as you'd like to be treated yourself then?

This far I have withdrawn from any personal attacks on you, consider that at an end
Bardsley the coward in all his splendor. He's going to start name calling from behind his keyboard. We all know what a cowardly slimeball Bardsley is when confronted and forced to speak man to man.

I suggest you made the wrong choice when you committed this latest atrocious breach of confidence.
Go and look him in the eye and say that then, you yellow bellied slimeball.

I had no agenda with you David, after all this time I would have thought it would evident, however it seems that you want me to have one, you have your wish.
Oh grow up you prat. Try acting your age instead of your IQ size

Schedule 12

#130 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Feb 2018 14:33

I suggest you made the wrong choice when you committed this latest atrocious breach of confidence.
Crikey! I just fell off my chair!

John The Baptist

#131 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 01 Feb 2018 14:36

Schedule 12 wrote:
01 Feb 2018 14:33
Crikey! I just fell off my chair!
It's not wise to cross Don Bardsley.

I have a horrible feeling that someone is going to wake up with a horses head lying next to them tomorrow morning. :lol:

Schedule 12

#132 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Feb 2018 14:43

His diary?

I can see why he is rattled. What goes around.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#133 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 01 Feb 2018 15:25

John The Baptist wrote:
01 Feb 2018 14:36
I have a horrible feeling that someone is going to wake up with a horses head lying next to them tomorrow morning. :lol:
I could joke that Mr Shifter does every morning, but I won't.

John The Baptist

#134 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 01 Feb 2018 19:58

Pote Snitkin wrote:
01 Feb 2018 15:25
John The Baptist wrote:
01 Feb 2018 14:36
I could joke that Mr Shifter does every morning, but I won't.
Well hopefully he won't be for too much longer.

Tick tock, tick tock.

Get that T bone ready Mrs Baptist. :D

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#135 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 02 Feb 2018 11:26

Just curious - can you foster your own behaviour onto someone else? I know you can foist your behaviour onto someone, but I've never heard of fostering onto others.

Obviously you can foster someone elses behaviour into your own but fostering yours onto someone else? Is this another 'on block' moment?

John The Baptist

#136 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 02 Feb 2018 11:38

Is he still rambling on over there?

I'm still trying to work out how he can have a crossed post at 12.05 with one that was made at 11.23.

How long does it take this ignoramus to read and writ two very basic lines?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#137 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Pote Snitkin » 02 Feb 2018 11:41

:lol: Yeh, saw that. He never fails to surpass himself.

John The Baptist

#138 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 02 Feb 2018 11:56

More in a bit
What's he done? Nipped to the loo? Or maybe he's on his lunch break?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

John The Baptist

#139 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 02 Feb 2018 13:41

This should be good:
Anyway, I have asked BA to look in, she is expert in these matters.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

She's been looking in constantly for the past 24 hours chimp - That is all she does all day and every day. BA will just waffle on about trivialities. When she's finished, the OP will be no further forward from post #1. If you genuinely want the OP to be helped, send him/her over here.

John The Baptist

#140 Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by John The Baptist » 02 Feb 2018 19:23

Well the "expert in these matters" has been a great help I must say.

A very well done BA.