MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Quash the Conviction. Revoke the Fees. Claim Damages for Improper Enforcement Action
Anamsey

#106 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 20:49

Milo is selling a service, fine so be it but why lie about it? Why not tell people u work with the bailiffs and will try and negotiate things, not blatantly lie and say dont worry i will sort everything out for you, i'm here to help you and then bitch about the bailiff companies to you deceiving you into believing she is actually trying to help and hates bailiffs with a passion.

Anamsey

#107 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 20:55

I will help who i have to stop the likes of milo conning and victimising people.

Schedule 12

#108 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Schedule 12 » 19 Apr 2017 21:06

I am concerned about this comment:
> On 12 Apr 2017 12:21, Bailiff Advice <bailiffadvice@btconnect.com> wrote:
>
> I will deal with this later today. I am not too concerned about the £200 per month or the clamp fees etc. That will be for me to deal with.
>
> By the way, I only away until Friday night so can contact you over the weekend.
>
>
> Kind regards
>
> Sheila
Anyone have any idea what Sheila intended by that comment?

Also, why did she fail to explore a section 14?

I see there is the trademark list of questions. None of which go towards solving your problem. They only serve to edify Sheila.

You say that the matter is now in the hands of the courts. By this do you mean that the court have been in touch with you and have recalled your case from Marston’s?

Did your neighbour agree to hand over the CCTV recording?

Has the car gone back to your friend or do you still have it?

PS: Are you using a reputable law firm?
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Amy
Admin

#109 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 19 Apr 2017 21:08

"Are you using a reputable law firm?"

No she sought the help of a really crap one!

What kind of question is that?

Amy
Admin

#110 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 19 Apr 2017 21:09

jasonDWB wrote:
19 Apr 2017 21:06
I am concerned about this comment:
> On 12 Apr 2017 12:21, Bailiff Advice <bailiffadvice@btconnect.com> wrote:
>
> I will deal with this later today. I am not too concerned about the £200 per month or the clamp fees etc. That will be for me to deal with.
>
> By the way, I only away until Friday night so can contact you over the weekend.
>
>
> Kind regards
>
> Sheila
Anyone have any idea what Sheila intended by that comment?

Also, why did she fail to explore a section 14?

I see there is the trademark list of questions. None of which go towards solving your problem. They only serve to edify Sheila.

You say that the matter is now in the hands of the courts. By this do you mean that the court have been in touch with you and have recalled your case from Marston’s?

Did your neighbour agree to hand over the CCTV recording?

Has the car gone back to your friend or do you still have it?

PS: Are you using a reputable law firm?
I wondered that also.

Maybe the £200 went straight in her bin.

Schedule 12

#111 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Schedule 12 » 19 Apr 2017 21:20

Anamsey wrote:
19 Apr 2017 20:49
Milo is selling a service, fine so be it but why lie about it?
She presents herself to be a commercial business helping people with bailiff queries.

Her "clients" have complained she does the opposite. Here are a few examples:

Hi Jason.

I have today received a PM from a member on another site called Getoutofdebtfree.org of which I am a member.

His username is BailiffAdviceOnline and he has been following me on this forum too.

He's asked me for my mobile number so he can contact me tomorrow and offer me advice. He seems to know a lot about my case with Collect Services.

Do you know if he can be trusted?

Please Help

Other have said the same thing on their own websites...

https://allnightsblog.wordpress.com/tag/bailiff-scam/

http://asaintcalledallnights.blogspot.c ... t-one.html

Off the internet, she has her woes with her car tax.

http://www.thisisthewestcountry.co.uk/n ... 021.print/

http://www.somersetcountygazette.co.uk/ ... 3.display/

On another forum, she was untruthful about section 14:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... ost4985635

A little know fact about a Section 14 Statutory Declaration is that when applying for the Declaration you MUST include with your declaration, notification as to how you intend to plead.

Why not tell people u work with the bailiffs and will try and negotiate things, not blatantly lie and say dont worry i will sort everything out for you, i'm here to help you and then bitch about the bailiff companies to you deceiving you into believing she is actually trying to help and hates bailiffs with a passion.
I'm afraid, you are only the latest victim to fall prey to her. It was Clive that was the tout, but LB is yet to say what action they are taking to protect further victims from his touting.

A previous tout, peterbard has been banned from LB.

She is back on Money Saving Expert again using another person as the tout. I think the site administrators missed this one: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... ?t=5635297

Anamsey

#112 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 21:32

She needs to be stopped, these people that have complained or she has done over, what happened to them?

Anamsey

#113 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 21:32

Whos peterbard?

Schedule 12

#114 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Schedule 12 » 19 Apr 2017 21:41

PM sent.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#115 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 19 Apr 2017 22:01

They keep bleating on about the time limit for a s14 SD:
Being compelled to cancel enforcement on an unproven complaint is not something that can exist indefinitely. 21 days is considered to be a reasonable time on which to appeal
You get 21 days to present a SD, was it within this period you received your initial advice perhaps

To get an extension, as I believe it wss five month, you have to give a reason why the delay, this forms part of your application.
With your statutory declaration, you needed to provided a really compelling reason to get over the 21 day period part. Saying that you didn’t know that you could make a declaration until you joined an internet forum won’t cut the mustard.
Yet they fail to comment on how Milo claims to have used this same procedure to 'quash' her 3 car tax convictions up to 7 years later.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.

Anamsey

#116 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 22:03

No i was speaking to guy who runs the local deli. He gives legal advice for free in his spare time!!!!!!!!!!
Amy wrote:
19 Apr 2017 21:08

Anamsey

#117 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 22:04

Pote Snitkin wrote:
19 Apr 2017 22:01
They keep bleating on about the time limit for a s14 SD:
Being compelled to cancel enforcement on an unproven complaint is not something that can exist indefinitely. 21 days is considered to be a reasonable time on which to appeal
You get 21 days to present a SD, was it within this period you received your initial advice perhaps

To get an extension, as I believe it wss five month, you have to give a reason why the delay, this forms part of your application.
With your statutory declaration, you needed to provided a really compelling reason to get over the 21 day period part. Saying that you didn’t know that you could make a declaration until you joined an internet forum won’t cut the mustard.
Yet they fail to comment on how Milo claims to have used this same procedure to 'quash' her 3 car tax convictions up to 7 years later.
How????? 7 years? She didnt pay herself and shes giving advice on debts? Can she do that?

Amy
Admin

#118 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 19 Apr 2017 22:07

Anamsey wrote:
19 Apr 2017 22:03
No i was speaking to guy who runs the local deli. He gives legal advice for free in his spare time!!!!!!!!!!
Amy wrote:
19 Apr 2017 21:08

My point precisely.

Schedule 12

#119 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Schedule 12 » 19 Apr 2017 22:10

She is not licensed to give debt advice. That requires a category C license.

Section 21(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. The offence is under section 39(1) of the Act. Yet she offered to mediate between you and a bailiff company.

Since Clive likes complaining to Crawley Council and other public authorities. Here is one he can go to: https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/report ... rised-firm

Glass houses.

Anamsey

#120 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 22:42

So why doesnt she apply for one?

Schedule 12

#121 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Schedule 12 » 19 Apr 2017 22:45

The same can be asked why she is not registered under the Data Protection Act, or the FCA for debt mediation activity.

I have a feeling her history might have something to do with being unable to get licensed.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#122 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 19 Apr 2017 23:29

Anamsey wrote:
19 Apr 2017 22:04
How????? 7 years? She didnt pay herself and shes giving advice on debts? Can she do that?
Obviously there's nothing to stop her giving advice and as long as it benefits the debtor and not the bailiff, all will be ok. Unfortunately she has decided to trash and ridicule any advice that comes from this forum even when it's the same advice she used to give, looking for every argument and interpretation of legislation to benefit the bailiff. She really is a madwoman.

Yep, 7 years. She was convicted in 2007, 2008 and 2011; she claimed she only become aware of them in 2014, I think it was. She claimed she filed SD's to remove all convictions. However this would mean she didn't receive 3x letters from DVLA, 3x summons, 3x notice of conviction, 3x 'further steps' notices when the fines went unpaid, dozens of bailiff letters, plus all correspondence from her bank about the bounced cheques.

When bailiffs made any visits, they would have seen that the address she registered her car at was not her home address but a 'mailbox' service on a High Street. Obviously all of those letters must still be sitting there.

It would also mean that when she was caught for the second time in 2008, the court were not concerned that the 2007 fine was unpaid. Then again in 2011 with the third conviction, the court must've remained unworried that the fines from 2007 and 2008 were still unpaid. Obviously it must have slipped the bailiff's minds that it was a false address and didn't tell the court. So with 3 outstanding fines on record, the court never once felt it necessary to issue an arrest warrant like they would with anyone else. She is clearly a charmed lady.

You might have to pop out to Tesco for some more salt to ensure you have enough pinches for that tale.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.

Schedule 12

#123 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Schedule 12 » 20 Apr 2017 07:07

I think you will find from the newspaper articles, she used a false address. Suite 240, 7 Bright Street, Taunton. That address according to Mailboxes ETC has long expired.

Using a false address to evade a court fine is one thing. Paying car tax with a cheque , then stopping the cheque once the tax disc arrived in the post is quite another.

Not once, not twice, but three times she did that.

Tuco

#124 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Tuco » 20 Apr 2017 09:33

Unbelievable!! :o
He was attempting to start another angry debate over on LB. It was painful to witness. He does need to address his angry problems.
He wanted to ‘discuss’ a judgment regarding a case of Bennison’s which he laughingly tried to ‘claim’ that he hadn’t seen. It begs the question, why didn’t he simply ask his friend for a copy !!!! He tried claiming that Bennison didn’t have one (does he really think that anyone would believe that nonsense).

In desperation, after spending 24 hours checking to see what times of the day I had visited LB and for how long, he returned to post a fanciful ‘version’ of the said judgment ( which he knew to be false). This was plainly in the hope that I would respond to dispute his version….and engage with him in his debate. It was long ago that I realised that Mark Bowley’s anger problems make debates an impossibility.

If he wants copies of judgments etc, then he should put his own hands in his pockets.

The mods saw sense and clipped his wings and locked the thread.
I only became aware of this thread because somehow she'd managed to convince one of her bailiff friends that I was posting on LB (more the fool him for relying on the ramblings of a fool)

When I discovered the LB thread, I immediately contacted the admin at LB because she had began naming me. Admin actually clipped HER wings and locked the thread. I then contacted her via email about this:
Sheila

I am not at all sure whether you are doing this intentionally or whether you are just unbelievably stupid.

I was informed last week that you were claiming that I was posting on LB. After lengthy research, I discovered a thread in the "lamp post" section in which you were claiming that a poster calling himself "Butler" was me.

I was left with no option other than to contact Ms Coleman at LB regarding this matter and she immediately removed all (incorrect) references that you made to me.

For the avoidance of doubt, I do not subscribe to the Murgatroyd case and even the most basic of searches on BHF would tell you that.

I don't intend to get into lengthy debate with you because (a) I have a life and (b) I don't see the point in wasting my time.
Funny how she wasn't so quick to share that email with her lackeys. For someone who claims to be passionate about accurate information, she certainly posts a lot of inaccurate stuff herself.

Tuco

#125 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Tuco » 20 Apr 2017 13:56

Silly Oddy said:
So Mark Bowley has finally confirmed that he is the poster TUCO. I am sure that this information will be of interest to various contacts (the Institute of Paralegals for instance).
You don't seriously think that a 70 year old internet troll like you can threaten me do you?

I don't know whether to laugh at you or buy a bag of smack off you.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#126 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 Apr 2017 15:11

I had that one down as Sheila. The clues are there.

Tuco

#127 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Tuco » 20 Apr 2017 15:57

You could well be right. The "contacts" will be the members of the bailiff community who are handling her.

Further evidence of which side of the fence she is on.

Anamsey

#128 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 20 Apr 2017 20:23

Institute of paralegals??????

Anamsey

#129 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 20 Apr 2017 20:24

Whats it go to do with anyone who tuco is???

Anamsey

#130 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 20 Apr 2017 20:27

I'm still trying to work all this out.

Schedule 12

#131 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Schedule 12 » 20 Apr 2017 20:36

I'll tell you who they all are. PM Sent.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#132 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 Apr 2017 21:27

Poor Peter doesn't seem to get the concept of the DPA.
Jason says he is,pm ing all our personal details. I can’t remember giving him permission to share my personal data, anyone on here in the process of a dpa complaint, should copy that post,as I have.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anamsey

#133 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 20 Apr 2017 22:31

Whats a dpa complaint?

Amy
Admin

#134 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 20 Apr 2017 22:33

Data Protection Act

Anamsey

#135 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 20 Apr 2017 22:35

Oh ok lol something that was puzzling me was why you cant pm anyone on these forums, but now i get it lol i gor a pm that got me into trouble lol

But when you do pm someone why does do they post it on the forum pm sent?

Amy
Admin

#136 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 20 Apr 2017 22:54

Not sure I understand. You can pm on here.

What you're not supposed to do and what LB are allegedly dead against, is people PMing members attempting to solicit their personal details in order to hand over to bailiffs.

Anamsey

#137 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 20 Apr 2017 22:57

Ok, i think lol

Anamsey

#138 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 20 Apr 2017 22:59

Ok so if someone wanted advice but didnt want to do it publically how would they go about doing that?

Take my situation for example, if i wanted advice via pm can i do that? Instead of posting it publically?

Amy
Admin

#139 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 20 Apr 2017 23:02

How would you know the advice you're getting is correct?

We have a private area for more sensitive cases.

Anamsey

#140 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 20 Apr 2017 23:04

Right ok, yes makes sense. Its like me trusting milo, had i got a msg on the forum i would have been warned about her.