MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Quash the Conviction. Revoke the Fees. Claim Damages for Improper Enforcement Action
Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#36 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 11 Apr 2017 21:04

I wouldn't move it. Seems to me the OP may have a language barrier. We need to know that she put the correct info on the SD - she didn't know of the court proceedings at the time; she only became aware once she was notified of the fine. Had she been aware of the proceedings, the fine would probably be much lower.

With hindsight, that would've been the time to file the SD, but she didn't know her rights or the system at the time. In any case, the change of circumstances can be used.
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

jasonDWB

#37 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by jasonDWB » 11 Apr 2017 21:39

That is why my post #23. I can't help without knowing the facts.
Author, Dealing with Bailiffs. Beat the Bailiffs
Instant phone consultation with me: Click here

jasonDWB

#38 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by jasonDWB » 18 Apr 2017 09:27

Once again, ploddertom is caught appropriating personal data by private messaging on an internet forum then passing it to an unregistered person who then communicated it to Marston Holdings Limited who then communicated it an agent who then communicated it to the victim's husband. The agent does not have an enforcement certificate.

On this occasion, it took place on LB. It was brought to the attention of a site administrator who appears not to have taken any steps to protect victims personal data being placed into the hands of an individual who is neither registered for the purpose of processing personal data nor licensed by an appropriate authority for conducting debt mediation business.

The case is given to the ICO for an investigation into the appropriation of personal data without registration and failing to apply proper security on protecting the personal data of its members. Unless LB shows outward signs it has taken steps to protect its member's personal data, then its data protection policy ought to be investigated.

The victim was a court fine defaulter, but this morning, the proceedings and the fine are a nullity. The victim claims damages for breaking entry. We will be handing over our file to the law firm and to the police investigating a burglary committed by a person trading as an unaccompanied bailiff without an enforcement certificate.

I have been accused of encouraging the victim to commit perjury and this evidence will also be handed in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Anamsey

#39 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 09:47

Ok so everyone knows whats happened, i will later update this forum, have a very very busy day ahead of me because i have neglected my kids and house for 2 weeks because of this situation.

DOES ANYONE HAVE COPIES OR SCREEN SHOTS OF THAT BAILIFF WRONG FORUM PLS? I need to give all this to the police and my solicitor wants a copy. He wants to put something together to give to the police.

jasonDWB

#40 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by jasonDWB » 18 Apr 2017 09:52

We have the entire website on file. The perjury section of it is uploaded above.

We also have evidence of the identity of the individual having management control of its content.

I uploaded your thread on Legal Beagles as it appeared before it was edited by a site administrator.

I upload here the post-edited version of your thread. It clearly illustrates the site administrators agenda.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Anamsey

#41 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 09:57

Ok thats fine thanks, can someone also tell me about the legalaties of pms and giveing and passing info around. My solicitor doesnt know about online rules and regs, he wants to put together something for the police because apparently passing your personal details onto a 3rd party without your consent is a no no. A person pretending to help just to get info and pass it on is also a no no. I explained it last night to him and he goes there is something there that needs to be looked into

Anamsey

#42 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 09:59

Will be back later as i have sooooo much to do today, please people give me as much info as you can so innocent people like me are not made an example of and someone somewhere needs to investigate this and i will keep at it.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#43 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 18 Apr 2017 10:00

Legal Beagles have decided to ban those who exposed the disgraceful actions of Ploddertom and Milo, coupled with removing all of their posts. They have allowed Ploddertom and Milo to remain; this shows that they are perfectly happy to allow members to privately contact vulnerable people to provide details of external commercial operations.

Even the correct advice of sending a stat dec citing s14 of the MCA was removed. Why do Legal Beagles not want debtors to know about this legislation? It implies that they are comfortable with denying debtors unaware of court proceedings the knowledge of what action to take. I guess we should be thankful that their traffic is at a low level, restricted to the likes of Milo, Ploddertom and a host of spambots.
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#44 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 18 Apr 2017 10:00

Anamsey, I'm sending you a PM

jasonDWB

#45 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by jasonDWB » 18 Apr 2017 10:09

Anamsey wrote:
18 Apr 2017 09:57
Ok thats fine thanks, can someone also tell me about the legalaties of pms and giveing and passing info around. My solicitor doesnt know about online rules and regs, he wants to put together something for the police because apparently passing your personal details onto a 3rd party without your consent is a no no. A person pretending to help just to get info and pass it on is also a no no. I explained it last night to him and he goes there is something there that needs to be looked into
Section 17 of the Data Protection Act 1998 states:
  • 17 Prohibition on processing without registration.

(1)Subject to the following provisions of this section, personal data must not be processed unless an entry in respect of the data controller is included in the register maintained by the Commissioner under section 19 (or is treated by notification regulations made by virtue of section 19(3) as being so included).
LB does have an entry in the register.

The person who secretly obtained your personal data does not. Neither does the person who communicated it to Marston Holdings.

It is not known whether LB's data controller was aware ploddertom and Sheila touted their forum using the private messaging system. So, for the avoidance of doubt, the site administrator was made aware. This was to discover whether the data protection policy was being enforced.

From evidence on their forum, it is not.

A few weeks ago, ploddertom was caught touting for Sheila on the CAG board by sending them a private message similar to the one above. When it was handed into site administrators, they took steps to stop this happening again.

The only cause of action for you is to make a complaint to the ICO about a data controller allowing your personal data to be appropriated and then become processed by an unregistered person for the purpose of section 17 of the Act.

This is also a criminal offence under section 21 of the Act.

Amy
Admin

#46 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 18 Apr 2017 10:11

Good old Sharon. Well done for taking the wrong side yet again.

That forum is a laughing stock.

jasonDWB

#47 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by jasonDWB » 18 Apr 2017 10:19

Pote Snitkin wrote:
18 Apr 2017 10:00

Even the correct advice of sending a stat dec citing s14 of the MCA was removed. Why do Legal Beagles not want debtors to know about this legislation?
It is a deliberate exposure of an innocent victim to unlawful enforcement action.

LB's site administrator needs to explain why it took an active step to obstruct this advice being given.

This is afforded that Sheila put LB to great expense by allowing Sheila to make defamatory comments on their board and being allowed to do so by a site administrator. Yet, the site administrator continues allowing Sheila and PT to work together in concert to tout their members.

I expect this won't be the last we find PT touting internet forums.

Anamsey

#48 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 10:29

Ok the solicitor i spoke to said obtaining personal information under false pretences and passing to a third party is a criminal offence. Which is what she is doing and did.

Anamsey

#49 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 10:32

Ok 1st and for most, can someone send me screen shots of the forum of where my thread was posted and mocked as i am going to be posting it on every single legal forum possible and making everyone aware on each and every thread what happened. And pls people speak to me in english lol i dont understand most of what is said

Anamsey

#50 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 10:33

I meant the legal stuff

Anamsey

#51 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 10:37

I will be doing all of the above.

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR I AM NOT OUT TO CAUSE OR STIR TROUBLE FOR ANYONE.

I HAVE BEEN USED TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF FOR THE WRONG REASONS AND I WANT ANSWERS TO WHY AND HOW THIS CAN HAPPEN AND HOW TO STOP IF FROM HAPPENING TO OTHER PEOPLE.

This has gone of for a long time and people are aware of it but apparently certain people are above the law!!!

jasonDWB

#52 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by jasonDWB » 18 Apr 2017 11:27

You are not the first to be snared by Sheila by a private message on an internet forum. She works on a number of internet forums with the same modus operandi.

Most site administrators are quick to put an end to it swiftly and thrown off the board. I see that LB has not done so. It is only a matter of time another victim complains their personal details are appropriated by Sheila and communicated to a bailiff company.

Michelle

#53 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Michelle » 18 Apr 2017 12:51

Anamsey wrote:
18 Apr 2017 10:32
Ok 1st and for most, can someone send me screen shots of the forum of where my thread was posted and mocked as i am going to be posting it on every single legal forum possible and making everyone aware on each and every thread what happened. And pls people speak to me in english lol i dont understand most of what is said
Are you referring to the Legal Beagles forum where you have been posting, or to the other website you have seen?
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Michelle

#54 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Michelle » 18 Apr 2017 13:13

Anamsey wrote:
18 Apr 2017 09:57
There's a difference between forum rules and the law. Sending PMs with details of people who could help is not illegal but it could be against the rules of a specific forum, each site has its rules, although they can be quite inconsistent when it comes to enforcing them, and LB is well known for that.

From what I can see here, you were provided with phone numbers and an email address. It was up to you to decide whether to contact the person in question or not. If you want to make a case about them passing your details to a third party, you'd need to provide evidence that they did so. This would be a breach of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the subject of a complaint to the ICO, but not a matter for the police, not unless your details were used for something like obtaining credit under your name, that sort of thing.
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#55 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 18 Apr 2017 18:12

It's astounding that certain clowns cannot comprehend that the advice given was 100% correct; or perhaps they do realise it's correct but won't admit it, in which case that is even worse. By pretending to snide at advice they know is correct shows the utter lunacy and wickedness that runs through them.

Thankfully, the OP has now sent the stat dec citing s14 of the MCA as advised - this is the correct procedure as she didn't know about the original proceedings. It makes no difference whatsoever that she signed a letter from TVL or that she became aware of the fine at a later date - she was not aware that a court hearing took place in her absence.

This will now allow proceedings to start again, a lower fine will be given as her income will be taken into account, all fees will be removed and she can claim damages for the unlawful actions of the bailiff and locksmith. Had she followed the shocking advice given by certain members on LB, she would now be £600 worse off with another £400 to pay.

In other good news, a long deserved ban has finally been actioned on LB, and hopefully we'll soon see the second one that's due.

Anamsey

#56 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 19:18

Thanks, at least its all sorted now. Whos been banned?

Anamsey

#57 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 19:25

Ok, my problem is almost sorted, not fully. Now i am not getting involved in what people are calling 'online forum politics' i want to stop the likes of a certain person from being able to give advice to anyone.

I understand giving advice on online is completely different to giving advice face to face or via phone. Do you need qualifications/certification whatever you want to call it to be able to host a website 'claiming' to help you when in fact its the 3rd party that is being helped????

Anamsey

#58 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 19:32

I will be posting my whole story every opportunity i can, i need the info from that website to prove the pettyness and sadistic ways of these people, praying on vunerable and desperate people,

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#59 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 18 Apr 2017 19:46

Anamsey wrote:
18 Apr 2017 19:18
A member called 'Milo', the person you were told to contact in the PM from Ploddertom.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#60 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 18 Apr 2017 19:51

Anamsey wrote:
18 Apr 2017 19:25
Ok, my problem is almost sorted, not fully.
Ok, so you've now got the stat dec in place? Did you post it or take it to the court?
I will be posting my whole story every opportunity i can, i need the info from that website to prove the pettyness and sadistic ways of these people, praying on vunerable and desperate people,
We will give you all we have. Even now they are making comments on your case - their sordid little site is back online and still they pretend that by lodging the stat dec you have been given the wrong advice. They cannot bear that this forum helps debtors get bailiff fees removed. Their mentality is simply astounding.

Anamsey

#61 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 20:08

The sites back up?

Anamsey

#62 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 20:08

Posted 1st class recorded

Anamsey

#63 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 20:20

Well there seems to be a lot of different information on there, if these people were right, the site wud not have been shut and then changed.

Amy
Admin

#64 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 18 Apr 2017 20:21

Pote Snitkin wrote:
18 Apr 2017 19:46
Anamsey wrote:
A member called 'Milo', the person you were told to contact in the PM from Ploddertom.
So in her effort to be 'fair' she's banned sweet chilli, busyboddy and Milo, but NOT PT! How is that 'fair'? He is the perpetrator.

Michelle

#65 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Michelle » 18 Apr 2017 20:32

Amy wrote:
18 Apr 2017 20:21
Pote Snitkin wrote:
Anamsey wrote:
So in her effort to be 'fair' she's banned sweet chilli, busyboddy and Milo, but NOT PT! How is that 'fair'? He is the perpetrator.
Fair? LB? When have they ever been fair? They wouldn't know the meaning of the word! :evil:

Knowledge is Power.

Anamsey

#66 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 20:48

I will be having my input on the site, believe me and i will keep posting it again and again and again, they will get sick of trying to block me or delete my comments but i wont get sick of posting on their sites and their forum posts, everybody will know what happened to me and how. I will dedicate all my free time to this.

Amy
Admin

#67 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 18 Apr 2017 20:48

Michelle wrote:
18 Apr 2017 20:32
Amy wrote:
18 Apr 2017 20:21
Pote Snitkin wrote:

Fair? LB? When have they ever been fair? They wouldn't know the meaning of the word! :evil:
Silly me!

Anamsey

#68 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 20:51

Well at least milos been bannes thats a result i am waiting for a responce for the other person, whats happening with him

Anamsey

#69 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 20:52

Rite so milos been banned, will that stop milogetting back on that site?

Amy
Admin

#70 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 18 Apr 2017 20:53

Maybe he's told LB that Milo made him do it...