MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Quash the Conviction. Revoke the Fees. Claim Damages for Improper Enforcement Action
Amy
Admin

#71 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 18 Apr 2017 20:55

Anamsey wrote:
18 Apr 2017 20:52
Rite so milos been banned, will that stop milogetting back on that site?
No, she'll be furiously emailing admin saying we she was 'forced' into contacting you.

If that doesn't work, she'll re register with a new name or five.

Anamsey

#72 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 21:21

Hmmmm not a good thing. But at least shes been banned. Ok another riddle for everyone. As far as i am concerned, the bailiff knew who i was whilst i was posting on this forum.

Reason being, if you look at my posts i asked will he be back again? Answer was no. Which is usually what happens, their own advisor told me bailiff will visit twice then its returned and i might get arrested!!!

My neighbours not 1 but 2 of them said the same thing, bailiffs knock twice and go away. I have seen letters from 1 of them and she has regular visits lol and 2 were actually court fines, 1 for speeding and 1 for no insurance. When it went back, she paid the courts and made sure she did.

I was told the bailiff never comes back when they say they do, hmmmmm why did he come back a third time????

Will be break in, reply NO, he broke in!!!!

Now speaking to the police and this other solicitor they dont understand why my locks were broken for a tv licence fine??? The police officer asked me how much the fine was i told him £370.00 and he goes its cost the bailiff more time and effort to try and get that amount, why would he break in?

My neighbours insurance fine was £899.00 and they didnt break in for that. I was posting whilst he was sat otside my house!! As you can see, i posted saying hes outside, help.

If an idiot like me can think hang on a minute aomwthinga not right about sheila and i googled her at 1am and went through a lot of stuff on her believe me, why cant a bailifd do the same with the help of someone????

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#73 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 18 Apr 2017 21:23

Anamsey wrote:
18 Apr 2017 20:08
The sites back up?
Indeed it is, and they continue to make fun of your situation. There seems to be early rumblings to find any argument to prevent you from taking action against the bailiff. Horrible, wicked people.
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

Anamsey

#74 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 21:25

Fyi the police guy thought it was a few thousand pounds thats why they broke in. Even my neighbour was like he brokw your locks for £370.00 why? The locks guy charged em £270.00 alone.

Anamsey

#75 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 21:29

I dont really care what anyone thinks, like i said before, u bark at me i will bite back and i will take a huge chunk with me and make sure that bite never heals. I was used as an example for them to make a point. Picked on the wrong person. I will get to the bottom of this and i will follow sheila like a shadow for the rest of her pitiful life. She doesnt know what she is up against and again i am making this quite clear, i am under no influence from anyone on this forum or any other, THIS IS PERSONAL.

Michelle

#76 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Michelle » 18 Apr 2017 21:37

Anamsey wrote:
18 Apr 2017 20:48
I will be having my input on the site, believe me and i will keep posting it again and again and again, they will get sick of trying to block me or delete my comments but i wont get sick of posting on their sites and their forum posts, everybody will know what happened to me and how. I will dedicate all my free time to this.
They will just delete every post you make on there, they started that policy last year. The may also block your IP address. You'd better have a lot of email addresses and IP addresses!
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.

Anamsey

#77 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 21:38

Its not hard to match really, husband rang him im at the job centre he was asking neighbours,

Anamsey

#78 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 21:40

Ok but they cant delete posts and stuff on my own site can they??? Can you imagine the fun i can have with all of this. Oooool the possibilities. Funtimes

Amy
Admin

#79 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 18 Apr 2017 21:42

Anamsey wrote:
18 Apr 2017 21:40
Ok but they cant delete posts and stuff on my own site can they??? Can you imagine the fun i can have with all of this. Oooool the possibilities. Funtimes
You can post whatever you like here, they are all here all
the time in any case, so they will read it.

Anamsey

#80 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 21:46

I know they will read it, they read my post and thats why i got victimised. Im talking about a website where i can expose her for what she really is and tell my story and make sure anyone else who is a victim can aswell.

Amy
Admin

#81 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 18 Apr 2017 21:48

Do you have your own website?

Anamsey

#82 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 21:49

And i dont want be 'let loose' and say what i really want to say on this forum as i dont want people to think i am under any influence by anyone on here, plus i'll probably get banned for using that kind of language lol

Anamsey

#83 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 21:50

Not yet but watch this space, like i said all my free time will be dedicated to make sure sheila cannot victimise anyone else and anyone that tries to contact her is made aware of who she really is.

Anamsey

#84 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 22:29

I just posted on the bailiff wrong website, lets see if its deleted!! I deserve to have my say as its directly affects me

Anamsey

#85 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 23:27

Sheilas changed the wording on her website for the stat dec from conviction to court fine. Yes i went through every little bit on her website when i found out who she is.
Honestly it said conviction and now it says fine. Can she change the law?????

Anamsey

#86 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 18 Apr 2017 23:29

That said conviction before
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Anamsey

#87 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 00:06

Anamsey wrote:
18 Apr 2017 23:27
Sheilas changed the wording on her website for the stat dec from conviction to court fine. Yes i went through every little bit on her website when i found out who she is.
I'm sure it said conviction and now it says fine.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#88 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 19 Apr 2017 07:04

Sheila's ring of steel is in full force, and you can now see what they try to do to those who defy her. I reckon 'Smurf' on there is Sheila.

Don't worry about the 21 days - the Criminal Procedure Rules part 24.17 allows you to explain any delay in filing a SD. You have a valid reason to extend that as you were unaware of the legislation or your rights. You filed the SD once you had taken advice both on here and from a solicitor - remember, even he said to file the SD so he knows how these things work.
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

Tuco

#89 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Tuco » 19 Apr 2017 11:05

I have to say, I have really enjoyed reading this thread (and the other one). Well done to all involved and a very special well done to Anamsey as well. I have sent Anamsey a couple of PMs over the last couple of days because I didn't want to start posting again. However, she has now taken to explaining herself to a handful of stupid, unscrupulous liars who really are not worth bothering with and will certainly not offer assistance. The comments made today/last night on there are what you would expect from them. This one epitomises them (it's probably made by Milo herself):
Milo will not be posting here, she knows that she’s been stitched up and has made a statement today.
She wants it known that when she spoke with Anamsey, she was told that the bailiff’s name was Mr Flannigan and not Mr Finigan.

Mr Flannigan appears on the bailiff register.
How has Milo been stitched up? She is the one who got busybody Oddy to PM Anamsey or is that Jason's fault as well? Why would a debtor possibly want to contact Marston when the case was about to be returned to the court? The simple truth is that whenever Milo ends up with egg on her face (and she ends up with egg on her face regularly), she disappears until the dust has settled and things have moved on. As for the lie that Anamsey gave Milo the name "Flannigan", I have said numerous times before, Milo does not have a good enough memory to enable her to be a good liar. Below is an email from Anamsey to Milo dated 15 April. As you can see, Milo is told clearly on 3 separate occasions that the bailiffs name is Finigan:
> On 15 Apr 2017, at 15:02, namesy <######@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> Hi sheila, thank you for all your advise and help it's in the hands of the solititor and courts now.
>
> Apparently ignoring my initial plea for instalments and me not ignoring marstons and ringing mr cooper and pleasing for installments is favourable in court and proving i am paying my agreed installments with other companies. I have both call logged.
>
> Also proving the fact that marstons were made aware of stepchange and i stated i have a bad siutation will help. Records proving i left my in laws due to domestic violence, 3 years speaking to a certain organisation who helped me leave my situation and 3 govement offices have it on record when i left and was homeless. Solicitor said they might not be able to find the recording as they always have 'technical issues' when going to court, also in my favour either way. FYI the advisor told me they will call twice and it will get returned when i pleaded is there nothing you can do and she said no. Marstons have been at my door step 6 times already and they are well aware of the fact my neighbour has cctv, the solicitor kindly knocked on her door to request the recordings.
>
> A video of mr finigan stood outside my door and i quote from the video 'mrs namesy you took some very bad advise on line, yeh i've seen it all, WATCH WHAT I DO TO YOU NOW' and pointing at me will ensure mr cooper n mr finigan face the courts and are held accountable for bullying and harrassing a very vunerable person escpecially after breaking in and threatening me after the break in. His actions will also show on the CCTV, him waving his finger at me!
>
> The solicitor told me and i dont know if you're aware or not, they cant touch the car because it's got a blue badge in it and used for a disbaled person on a daily basis, its on the bloody dash board, noway they could have missed it, its used for work and scrap value of the car which is less than the amount they're allowed to take. He actually sent a txt to my husband telling him to take his tools out, really? Abuse of power and again bullying tactics.
>
> This guy deals with claims on a daily basis and after seeing all the evidence he said this a rock solid case and i am entitled to compensation which I WILL FIGHT FOR ALL THE WAY. So all i can say is good luck to mr finigan and mr cooper and marstons who allow this kind of behaviour towards genuine vunerable people like me, understandably they have to us 'force' with people who refuse to pay but they can afford it, not with somone like me who hasnt got anything and been through hell for the past 20 years.
This sorry episode should serve as a lesson that those vile people who follow Milo around like sheep should be ignored. How have they helped Anamsey? How have they added anything positive to the situation? They don't even understand when perjury is committed. You can see from the posts on there that they are desperate for Anamsey to fail. Why give them the platform? just nod, politely smile and move on - They really are not worth it and they absolutely hate it when they are ignored. Anamsey, please believe me when I tell you that you will hurt these low life far more by completely ignoring them. Do not go back on that silly forum and do not mention them - Focus on resolving this situation for yourself and your kids, don't allow yourself to be distracted by idiots and liars.
Last edited by Tuco on 19 Apr 2017 11:07, edited 1 time in total.

Tuco

#90 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Tuco » 19 Apr 2017 11:46

And to clear up another misconception, THIS is the relevant legislation regarding non (ahem) certificated persons entering premises.

Paragraph 27 of Schedule 12.

27(1)The enforcement agent may take other people onto the premises.
(2)They may assist him in exercising any power, including a power to use force.

(3)They must not remain on the premises without the enforcement agent.

jasonDWB

#91 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by jasonDWB » 19 Apr 2017 11:51

Finnegan, now Flannigan.

Milo will not be posting here, she knows that she’s been stitched up and has made a statement today.
She wants it known that when she spoke with Anamsey, she was told that the bailiff’s name was Mr Flannigan and not Mr Finigan.

Mr Flannigan appears on the bailiff register
Milo always disappears for a few days when she ends up with egg on her face and this time, appears with a new name "smurf".
On 15 Apr 2017, at 15:02, namesy <######@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> Hi sheila, thank you for all your advise and help it's in the hands of the solititor and courts now.
>
> Apparently ignoring my initial plea for instalments and me not ignoring marstons and ringing mr cooper and pleasing for installments is favourable in court and proving i am paying my agreed installments with other companies. I have both call logged.
>
> Also proving the fact that marstons were made aware of stepchange and i stated i have a bad siutation will help. Records proving i left my in laws due to domestic violence, 3 years speaking to a certain organisation who helped me leave my situation and 3 govement offices have it on record when i left and was homeless. Solicitor said they might not be able to find the recording as they always have 'technical issues' when going to court, also in my favour either way. FYI the advisor told me they will call twice and it will get returned when i pleaded is there nothing you can do and she said no. Marstons have been at my door step 6 times already and they are well aware of the fact my neighbour has cctv, the solicitor kindly knocked on her door to request the recordings.
>
> A video of mr finigan stood outside my door and i quote from the video 'mrs namesy you took some very bad advise on line, yeh i've seen it all, WATCH WHAT I DO TO YOU NOW' and pointing at me will ensure mr cooper n mr finigan face the courts and are held accountable for bullying and harrassing a very vunerable person escpecially after breaking in and threatening me after the break in. His actions will also show on the CCTV, him waving his finger at me!
>
> The solicitor told me and i dont know if you're aware or not, they cant touch the car because it's got a blue badge in it and used for a disbaled person on a daily basis, its on the bloody dash board, noway they could have missed it, its used for work and scrap value of the car which is less than the amount they're allowed to take. He actually sent a txt to my husband telling him to take his tools out, really? Abuse of power and again bullying tactics.
>
> This guy deals with claims on a daily basis and after seeing all the evidence he said this a rock solid case and i am entitled to compensation which I WILL FIGHT FOR ALL THE WAY. So all i can say is good luck to mr finigan and mr cooper and marstons who allow this kind of behaviour towards genuine vunerable people like me, understandably they have to us 'force' with people who refuse to pay but they can afford it, not with somone like me who hasnt got anything and been through hell for the past 20 years.
Author, Dealing with Bailiffs. Beat the Bailiffs
Instant phone consultation with me: Click here

Tuco

#92 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Tuco » 19 Apr 2017 13:57

Priceless:
our concern is simply to ensure people are given correct information.
So as a SD has now been served on the court, when can we expect to see the OP arrested for perjury?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#93 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 19 Apr 2017 14:03

This is something that's being asked:
We know you received a private message on Legal Beagles providing you with Milo’s details, which was posted on the Bailiff Help Forum. It was your decision to contact her, you could have opted to ignore the message or report it as spam to the site admins.

You have not told us what Milo did to you that was so terrible. By the time you got the message, the bailiff had already been to your home with a locksmith. What could Milo have done about something that had already happened?
Well let's really spill the beans eh? Part of the events was that Sheila asked the OP if she could raise any money for the bailiff. The OP said she could perhaps get hold of some from a relative, perhaps about £600.

Later (not sure if the same day or the following day), the bailiff rocks up, banging on the door and calling out to the OP "I know you've got £600 in there".

Let's also remember that this bailiff was adding £300 locksmith fees and trying to add £170 'clamp removal fee', whatever that is. He kept phoning the OP's husband trying to extract payment. He was knocking on the doors of multiple neighbours and discussing the case.

Sheila's advice was to pay this man as much as the OP could raise. This is despite knowing that the OP could use s14 of the MCA. Obviously a fine will still be the result, but it would likely be a lower fine and all bailiff fees would be removed.

Amy
Admin

#94 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Amy » 19 Apr 2017 14:12

This reminds me of the time Sheila contacted a client (probably also on LB as they seem to encourage this behaviour) and the client gave Sheila an address that Marston did not yet have.

Who rocked up the following morning... Correct. Marston.

Good job is wasn't actually her real address though wasn't it.

jasonDWB

#95 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by jasonDWB » 19 Apr 2017 14:36

That was in 2014.

I am trying to comprehend why Sheila deliberately exposed someone to the expense of hundreds of pounds when section 14 would have done it for free.

I am concerned that LB deleted the section 14 advice. A similar case was Wayneofhull until someone intervened.

LB need to say on whose side they are working on. The consumer or the bailiff company.

I expect Sheila will give LB an email barrage demanding reinstatement. Just like she did after being caught by site administrators on CAG and MSE soliciting members with unpaid parking tickets by sending private messages.

Now she has ploddertom do her touting.
Author, Dealing with Bailiffs. Beat the Bailiffs
Instant phone consultation with me: Click here

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#96 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Pote Snitkin » 19 Apr 2017 14:45

Chimp wrote:I have missed Mark and his silly habit of not understanding what is written. Can anyone else see where the debtor is accused of committing perjury ?

Certainly the title of this post says no such thing.
Jason was accused of advising perjury by advising doing a s14 stad dec. This is what the OP has done, ergo you've said she has perjured herself. Perhaps the solicitor who also advised the same should be struck off?

Peter, you truly are an idiot.

Tuco

#97 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Tuco » 19 Apr 2017 14:51

Pote Snitkin wrote:
19 Apr 2017 14:45
Chimp wrote:I have missed Mark and his silly habit of not understanding what is written. Can anyone else see where the debtor is accused of committing perjury ?

Certainly the title of this post says no such thing.
Jason was accused of advising perjury by advising doing a s14 stad dec. This is what the OP has done, ergo you've said she has perjured herself. Perhaps the solicitor who also advised the same should be struck off?

Peter, you truly are an idiot.
Our hero also very kindly pasted the relevant section of the Magistrates Court Act 1980 which he stated linked to the Perjury Act 1911.

I fear he may be having one of his "may not" means "may" moments.

Tuco

#98 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Tuco » 19 Apr 2017 19:55

Pote Snitkin wrote:
19 Apr 2017 14:03
This is something that's being asked:
We know you received a private message on Legal Beagles providing you with Milo’s details, which was posted on the Bailiff Help Forum. It was your decision to contact her, you could have opted to ignore the message or report it as spam to the site admins.

You have not told us what Milo did to you that was so terrible. By the time you got the message, the bailiff had already been to your home with a locksmith. What could Milo have done about something that had already happened?
Well let's really spill the beans eh? Part of the events was that Sheila asked the OP if she could raise any money for the bailiff. The OP said she could perhaps get hold of some from a relative, perhaps about £600.

Later (not sure if the same day or the following day), the bailiff rocks up, banging on the door and calling out to the OP "I know you've got £600 in there".

Let's also remember that this bailiff was adding £300 locksmith fees and trying to add £170 'clamp removal fee', whatever that is. He kept phoning the OP's husband trying to extract payment. He was knocking on the doors of multiple neighbours and discussing the case.

Sheila's advice was to pay this man as much as the OP could raise. This is despite knowing that the OP could use s14 of the MCA. Obviously a fine will still be the result, but it would likely be a lower fine and all bailiff fees would be removed.
Pound to a penny that post was from Milo as well. Look how she's misspelt "licence", just as she did throughout the header of the thread. There's also that unmistakable tone of anger, hatred and venom that is almost reaching out from the post, that Milo often fails to keep under wraps when someone has crossed her.

Anamsey

#99 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 20:30

Your right tuco, this whole situation has stressed me so much i actually neglected my house and children. I just cant believe why someone would prey on vunerable people like that???? I am trying to get back on track with my life and I contacted a few people and awaiting their responce.

Hmmm ok acussing me of stitching me up. Here we go, i dont have to explain anything to the likes of her but to clarify the situation here we bloody go.

Anamsey

#100 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 20:37

Milo stitched her self up by:

1 she was always speaking to 'a lady in the office'

2 getting information that is irrelevant from the bailiff and then telling me about it, noway that kind of info is logged, i worked for 14 years in offices i know no one would log that stuff, thats when things started to hit home, hang on how does she know that, he wouldnt log that on his system,

3 as soon as my husband would hang up the fone to the bailiff milo would be OMGing on the fone to me straight away within seconds, how???? Telling me what he said before i even spoke to him about it????

4 i got suspicious and googled sheila bailiffs and guess what i see at the top? My post from this forum being mocked, marstons document shes working with them and a loads of info on her about doing people over. Hmmm makes you wonder.

5 bailiff threatening me, and telling me and my husband he saw the forum where i got bad advice and thesw people are on africa and charge a fiver giving you bad advice and then you deal with the consequences. NICE

Anamsey

#101 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 20:39

I am an idiot, i admit that but even an idiot like me can add all that up.

Who stiched milo???
Ploddertom - why i contacted her after he contacted me, simple because he told me its free

Sheila for not being able to keep her story straight

The bailiff for blagging

The very nice forum they have mocking people - you could have waited a few days before posting and I would have never put the pieces together. I would have been nonw the wiser.

Anamsey

#102 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 20:40

Another thing, i have no idea about forun rules and regs ect.

I didnt know people pmd because they dont want to or most importantly CANT post in public.

Anamsey

#103 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 20:41

Please excuse the spellings and typos

Anamsey

#104 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 20:41

Me and milo never spoke about bailiff names by the way, it was always 'i'm waiting for the lady at the office to call me back'

Anamsey

#105 Re: MARSTONS Coming back to collect full payment or break locks HELP

Post by Anamsey » 19 Apr 2017 20:47

All you guys are here to help misfortunate idiots like me, give advice and help. Not to use us and victimise us to see who wins. I had no idea about online rules n regs n politics.

I genuinely came online for help and advice, only reason i came back on thia forum was to explain the situation as to what happened, not to take sides, though i have to say milo has indeed dug a very big hole for herself, i'm not going to let this go, not for a minute and i will make sure it doesnt happen to anyone else.