Please help! Marston removal notice received. Don't know what to do .....

Quash the Conviction. Revoke the Fees. Claim Damages for Improper Enforcement Action
Abjones

#1 Please help! Marston removal notice received. Don't know what to do .....

Post by Abjones » 20 May 2017 14:55

Hi there, I received a removal letter from marston holdings, stating that i owe them £775 for tv licence since 2012. I moved into my new address in august 2014. I haven't received any notices beforehand so im comfused. Ive rung the agent up who left the notice. Told him I've not received no previous letters and I haven't got no money to pay the amount owed. I am a single parent on benefits as i have been unsuccessful with finding a job. He just said he would be round the next morning with a locksmith to remove goods from my property. He hasn't turned up yet and I don't know what to do. I haven't even got any goods in the flat for him to remove... Please some one help me

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Please help! Marston removal notice received. Don't know what to do .....

Post by Schedule 12 » 20 May 2017 15:24

Its a fine you had no previous knowledge. The law says the conviction and the fine are invalid. Section 14 of the Magistrates Courts Act.

You must make a statutory declaration which must be sworn in before a solicitor (small fee) or free at any COUNTY Court. Bring photo ID with you. DO NOT take it to a magistrates court in person. Court staff will mess you about saying you have to "book an appointment". posting.php?mode=edit&f=6&p=67002#

With the sworn declaration, the only safe method of delivery to the court fines officer is to send it by RECORDED DELIVERY. If you send it by ordinary post, then service of the declaration will fail. The law says it must be given by RECORDED DELIVERY.

This article explains: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Co ... iliffs.htm

Once delivered, the conviction and the fine as well as the bailiff is all put to bed. You need to act quickly because there is a short time limit of 21 days

For a small fee of £35. I can do it for you and give electronic copies to the bailiff by text message using our mobile number, and to the bailiff company from our email address. This protects you from liability if the bailiff takes an enforcement step and claims it was a mistake.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Abjones

#3 Re: Please help! Marston removal notice received. Don't know what to do .....

Post by Abjones » 20 May 2017 15:55

Thank you so much. Within this time though the situation has been sorted for now. Thank you for your help however. I am truly grateful

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#4 Re: Please help! Marston removal notice received. Don't know what to do .....

Post by Pote Snitkin » 20 May 2017 16:50

Abjones wrote:
20 May 2017 15:55
Thank you so much. Within this time though the situation has been sorted for now. Thank you for your help however. I am truly grateful
Can you tell us how it was sorted?
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.