Marston holdings help

Quash the Conviction. Revoke the Fees. Claim Damages for Improper Enforcement Action
Jbeatnik

#1 Marston holdings help

Post by Jbeatnik » 30 May 2017 10:59

Hi everyone, I would like some advice regarding marstons holdings. My wife had a visit from a bailiff from marstons about 2 weeks ago and was told that there was an outstanding to licence fine for the sum of £610. We had no idea there was an outstanding fine and were not aware of any court action. My wife told the man that we would be able to get the money together in 2 weeks which we have not been able to do. Now they are saying that there is nothing they can do and that it will now be passed to the van team who will be calling to remove goods. Any help would be greatly appreciated, is there anything I can do? I have attached a photo of the letter many thanks.

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Marston holdings help

Post by Schedule 12 » 02 Jun 2017 21:53

You make a section 14 statutory declaration. Please read the warnings carefully: It's a slippery slope because court staff are in the habit of giving wrong advice designed to ambush you to an illegal kangaroo court hearing. Illegal because it's not court rules for court staff to behave in this way.

http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/St ... -Fines.htm
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk