MARSTONS URGENT Help

Quash the Conviction. Revoke the Fees. Claim Damages for Improper Enforcement Action
brothernandes

#1 MARSTONS URGENT Help

Post by brothernandes » 28 Jun 2017 13:12

In May of last year, I boarded a bus & did not pay the fare. The case was taken to court & I've been avoiding making repayment till a couple of months ago. The 1st time, a bailiff came to visit me my father opened the door & then the bailiff came upstairs & attempted to seize goods from my house. We arranged a payment plan through Whatsapp d& a phone call (a bit weird & dodgy). I defaulted once as & accepted responsibility for it & paid when the agent came & paid the scheduled payment the next day. The following Tuesday I got a call saying 'that the courts have decided that I had until that Sunday to pay 561.50 of the remaining balance or they'll come & seize goods & I still had to make a scheduled that Friday too. I did not receive any payment from work so I explained to the enforcement agent on Whatsapp about this & did not hear anything back from him. On Monday of this week an 'removal agent' came to my house & gave me a notice of intention to enter& search your premises - removal notice telling me he'll came with a locksmith & if I'm not in or my dad they'll still go ahead with the warrant. I cannot afford this, the only way would be to take out a loan & even then my credit rating is laughable I'd like honesty, even if I haven't done something I should of I'll be appreciative of any help. Finally, is there anything I can do to stop this or suspend it or withdraw it.

Thank you

Schedule 12

#2 Re: MARSTONS URGENT Help

Post by Schedule 12 » 28 Jun 2017 14:16

If you were not means tested before you were fined then this might help you: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Ma ... TESTED.htm

If you learned of the conviction AFTERWARDS then the proceedings are invalid: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/St ... -Fines.htm

Run this checklist and see what else is non-compliant with the law: http://beatthebailiffs.org/magistrates- ... liffs.html
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

brothernandes

#3 Re: MARSTONS URGENT Help

Post by brothernandes » 29 Jun 2017 10:30

I was never means tested can I make a complaint to the court about this or ? I knew of the conviction I but I never had the money as I was unemployed till the beginning of this year. What I find dodgy is the fact that we agreed to a payment plan, I default once, you tell me after I make another payment that the courts want their money by Sunday gone & I still have to pay on the Friday & You gave me the reason that the courts said I'll take to long to pay, this was on the phone, but when we speak through Whatsapp you tell me it's because I've defaulted on my payment. Something isn't right, someone's telling porkies or I could of not been understanding this properly

Schedule 12

#4 Re: MARSTONS URGENT Help

Post by Schedule 12 » 29 Jun 2017 11:53

Who is talking to you on WhatsApp?
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#5 Re: MARSTONS URGENT Help

Post by Pote Snitkin » 29 Jun 2017 12:26

I think the bailiff is.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.