Collectica Letter CLIENT : HMCTS LONDON SE & C WARRANT - PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT!!!

Quash the Conviction. Revoke the Fees. Claim Damages for Improper Enforcement Action
Mohibrd

#1 Re: Collectica Letter CLIENT : HMCTS LONDON SE & C WARRANT - PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT!!!

Post by Mohibrd » 11 Jul 2017 10:26

jasonDWB wrote:
07 Feb 2017 10:21
Its:

lccccollectionunit@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

addressed to London compliance and collection center and it must be RECORDED DELIVERY

Hello I am also in a similar situation, when u say I need to pay 5£ is that for the recorded delivery or in person. And aso the template that you have sent has a section that says 'declared at: (Place) what do I put in this section? Thank you. Extremely worried about this.

Mohibrd

#2 Re: Collectica Letter CLIENT : HMCTS LONDON SE & C WARRANT - PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT!!!

Post by Mohibrd » 11 Jul 2017 10:30

Also, can I fill in this statutory declaration by myself in my home and then send it off via recorded delivery or does it have to be done in specific place?

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#3 Re: Collectica Letter CLIENT : HMCTS LONDON SE & C WARRANT - PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT!!!

Post by Pote Snitkin » 11 Jul 2017 10:33

You fill in the SD with your details and what you want to declare. Take it to a High Street solicitor and ask the receptionist for someone to witness it. A solicitor will swear it and charge you about £5.

Make several photocopies and send one to the court recorded delivery.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.