Collectica collecting for unknown court fine

Quash the Conviction. Revoke the Fees. Claim Damages for Improper Enforcement Action
Aas8851

#1 Collectica collecting for unknown court fine

Post by Aas8851 » 22 Aug 2017 08:17

After a few days away I came home to a letter from collectica informing me that if I do not pay fine then an enforcement agent will attend the property.

I have no idea what this debt is for. The letter states they're collecting for her majestys court and tribunal services but no indication of which court or what it's for.

Just looking for some advice on what to do next. I've read about statuary declaration but surely I need to know what the debt is for?

Can I contact any court for this? The letter does supply a client reference.

Appreciate any advice.

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Collectica collecting for unknown court fine

Post by Schedule 12 » 22 Aug 2017 09:46

You don't need to know what the fine is for to make a statutory declaration.

You can send the statutory declaration by RECORDED DELIVERY to your nearest magistrates court marked for the attention of "an officer of the court", but you must include your DATE OF BIRTH. Include the "client reference".
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Aas8851

#3 Re: Collectica collecting for unknown court fine

Post by Aas8851 » 22 Aug 2017 09:56

That's great Thank You. Is there anywhere I can find a template for this? Also this needs to be signed by a solicitor right?

Once done so I need to notify collectica? I have yet to contact them since receiving the letter.

Schedule 12

#4 Re: Collectica collecting for unknown court fine

Post by Schedule 12 » 22 Aug 2017 10:08

Here is a Template. Statutory declaration.

It must be sworn in before a solicitor. The fee is about £5, take photo ID with you.

You don't need to tell Collectica. They will only mess you about. HM Court Service will inform them.

Sorry to repeat this. the statutory declaration must be sent to the court by RECORDED DELIVERY, otherwise, it will fail.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Aas8851

#5 Re: Collectica collecting for unknown court fine

Post by Aas8851 » 22 Aug 2017 10:48

Thank you for your help